Eternity, I'm One of Them

Back to Six Years Ago, When the First Time We Met

Yun Hee's pov

Now, it is lunch time. Usually people in class will compete to be the first one to get out from the class. But now, they competed to stay in class because Exo and Elizabeth still there.

Now, we walk to the cafetaria together. The class was so packed, i'm affraid that one of the student will die because lacked of air. 

The situation in the hall way didn't make any difference. Some student from other class who didn't know who are they started whispering like they saw a guy walking around the school. But the situation at cafetaria was the worst. Some girls who are shameless try to touch this EXO boys.

Everything was in chaos. EXO boys started to get annoyed. Elizabeth looked like she want to die anytime soon. And the shamless girl still trying their luck to get to know them, at least their name. 

"HEY GUYS, WE WILL GET OUT FROM THIS CURSED PLACE. AND PLEASE DON'T BE SEPERATE FROM THE GROUP, UNLESS YOU GUYS WANT TO DIE IN THEIR HAND," i shouted to them. 

After some time, we finally got out from the crowd. I am still wondering, why did i bring them to normal cafetaria when we could enter special cafetaria that was made for student in Special building.

"Phew, what was that? I am feeling like we are a big star. That was... Amazing?" Chanyeol said. I already remember every one of them.

"There is no way that was amazing! Chanyeol, do you like to be squashed that much? I was barely breathing there!" Kyungsoo said. That was something to see. It was funny to remembering the scene before. I accidentaly saw Kyungsoo's misery when we were at cafetaria. His eyes were so big and his mouth help his nose to get some air. It just like saw a fish that was in a land.

"That's your fault to be short. I'm tall, so i don't have any problem with breathing," Chanyeol replied that make the whole group laughing so hard.

"Yah! don't insult me with my heigth! it's not my fault to be short, and it's not like i want to!" He argued back and only made the group laughing even more. 

We can't stop laughing. Every comment that Kyungsoo made was funny. I even laugh at his reaction. They are really fun to be around, or maybe no?

"Yah! look, Even Yunhee noona is laughing. See Kyungsoo hyung, you are funny and worth to be laughed at," Sehun said. I immediately set my poker face.

"Noona, don't hide your laughing face, you are beautiful when you are smilling," Sehun talked again as he poking my  waist. 

"Stop it! I don't like it!" I said to Sehun as i tried my best to set my poker face.

"Noona~~," And he continued poking my waist. For your information that was my sensitive point. 

"Stop it! Yah! OH SEHUN! Stop right now or i will punch your face," i threatened Sehun. He immediately stop and run to his hyung for protaction.

"Good, now be a good boy and follow me. I will lead you all to Special building and we will eat there." I said and i lead them to a garden. 

This is a school garden. The one that seperate normal building and special building. Normal building was bigger than special building. In special building, it only has ten rooms when the normal building has more than thirty rooms. 

Not many student know about this garden existent. It was hidden from student. Only students from Special building, teachers, and student council know about this garden existent. 

"Woah, this garden is so pretty," Elizabeth said as she looked around the garden. Right now is winter. So there wasn't any flower that bloom.

"It is more beautiful when the spring come," I commented and lead the way. 

At the very end of this garden there was a hidden door. it was purposely made so normal student who know this garden existent can't enter Special building easily.

"We are here. Behind this door you guys could see the special building. From here maybe, you guys could be a very big star." I said a little bit dramatic.

I opened the door and lead them the way to the building. We are still at the garden. Special building graden was more beautiful than normal building one. 

I passed by the security. He let me in easily. Well i was in this building until they decided to take the student exchange programme.

After talking to the teacher who are in charge in this building, we walked to the room that was used by our sunbae, Super Junior. Their room was the biggest among the other. And since we were a big group the teacher let us use that room. 

"Here is our room. And the room next door is Eternity's. But they are not here. Two from Eternity were taking exchange programme. They will be back this month before your perfomance. And the room across from ours should be Girls Generation room. SHinee's and F(x)'s room were upstair. On this floor the room were much bigger than the upstair one." I explain everything to them.

"Whoa, can't believe it! We were on the same level as Girls Generation and Eternity!" Minseok said.

"Anyway, who is Eternity?" Kim Jong Dae asked. 

"Stupid you, You don't know them? OH MY GOD! From what period are you? Eternity is a legend group. They are really talented. The group consited from three peoples in. And they are siblings." Minseok said. 

"What? How come you know about it? while the others not?" Chanyeol asked.

"You guys don't know?" He asked. The others just shook their head. I just stood there and watch from the sideline. 

"OH MY! Okay, i will explain everything here. Eternity is a group with three people in. Eternity were made from they were in first year of junior high school. I once saw them performance. They were full of charisma. Their voice were really something. Their move was smooth. Their rap were something. They were so cool. And because of that i really want to get into this school. I want to met them in person." He explained everything. The other just nodded their head.

We started chatting. Minseok still continuing his acknowledge about Eternity. Everyone just sat on the floor and listened to Minseok. They started to interest with Minseok story. 

"Wait, I think i record their performance when they were in second year in junior high." He said and started to looked the file in his phone. 

He found the file and started to play that. Actually, i am embrased when he played it. Because i am one of the member. And Minseok in front of me praising my band like we were some goddess or something.

"Woah, they are really good," Luhan said and still can't tear of his eyes from Minseok's phone.

"Just like i said." Minseok said.

I can't stand it anymore. I stood up and ready to exit the room, until little hunnie stopped me.

"Noona~~ where are you going? Let's talked for abit noona~~" He said as he grab my leg.

"Hyung, you got a competator right now~~" I saw JunMyeon teased Luhan.

"Hunnie, Did you throw me away?" Luhan said as he faked a sob.

"That's not it hyung," Sehun said as he approached Luhan and hugged him. Are they gay or something? 

"OH~~ HUNHAN time" The boys said. Even Baekhyun, the coldest one said that and smile. It's the first time i saw him smile for today and i found that quite attractive. 

I was about to leave the room when the door opened and revealed this noisy groups. Yep groupS not group. 

"YUNHEE YOU ARE BACK!" They shouted like there was no tommorow. The others was confused and shocked as they saw their sunbaes. Girls Generation, SHinee, and F(x) were there and hugging me. I felt like i will be die because lacked of air. 

"Quit it guys! I can't breath!" I said and slowly, they released me.

"I'm glad you are back Yunhee. You should help me singing practice today. I could die if i meet that coach once more." Key said.

"But you already met him almost a year now," I said.

"But you are here now! why do i need him?" He said. 

"No, she should help us with dancing today!" Victoria said.

"NO..." And so go on. They are fighting over me.

"Excuse me sunbae, But what is happening here?" JunMyeon asked bravely. 

"HM? Who are you? Are you new?" Taeyeon asked.

"Yes, i am new here. So sunbae what is happening here?" He asked again

"You don't know? She is in a very talented group. But sadly she need to move to normal classes because her group were in Exchange programme," She said.

"What do you mean?" He asked, still confused.

"Err, well, do you know Eternity?"She asked Junmyeon.

He just nodded. 

 

 

"She is in Eternity." 


a/n: SO how about that? hope you like it :). And dont forget to COMMENT :)