Life is about to start

Say

We continued to have fun like usual. We had breakfast and Went all over Hongkong today.

 

And we came to Hidden Agenda. So here a little bit story about this club. High rents make it hard to run a live music venue in Hong Kong, so a group of young musicians took a more DIY approach by opening up in a grimy factory building in Kwun Tong. Dark, spacious and low-ceilinged, with a modest stage and cartoonish murals by neighborhood graffiti artists Graphic Airlines, Hidden Agenda has the most diverse lineup of musical acts in town, from local hardcore bands and electronic musicians to overseas indie rockers. The industrial location has led to the occasional confrontation with police – technically speaking, nothing but factories are allowed in the building, even though manufacturers long ago left for mainland China.

So We’re playing games. The last game is Truth or Dare. So the bottle spin spin spin spin and spin and… Dammit it’s me! “SO CL, WHAT DO YOU CHOOOOSE!” “Dammit Dara stop drinking! You look like a beggar now!” I answered her. “I DON’T CARE! CHOOSE FASTER” “Fine. It’s dare.”

“Wohoooo! You pick dare! I already have the mission you need to do!” Minzy said that to me.

“What it it? Please do not let that be stupid” I said those and Bom answered me“ Of course it won’t be stupid cause you’re going to sing up there and let us see your y moves!!!” “GOGOGO CL COME ON!”

Hello, wherever you are. Are you dancing on the dance floor or drinking by the bar? Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars And we don't give a 'cause that's just who we are and we are, we are we are, we are we the crazy kids, we are the. We are the crazy people.

I see you in the club showin' CL love. Ain't trippin' on them es that be hating. Catch a dub, chuckin' deuces, Ya'll hating's useless, it's such a nuisance. Ya'll chickens keep your two cents and keep your dollars, keep your loot. I'm fresher than that Gucci. Them boys, they want my coochie. Say no, I'm no hootchie. Your homegirl hatin', I say who she? CL don't give two s I came to start that ruckus and ya wanna party with me, cause we crazy mothaa's.

That is Ke$ha’s Crazy Kids. The song is amazing. I sang that with all my love for music. When I come down from the stage, some unknown guy gave me his card and say : “Hello, My name is Yang Hyun Suk. I am from YG Entertainment. This is my card.”
 

NEXT MORNING

Ah it’s my final day in Hongkong. My head hurts so much. I come out to have a breakfast. “Well good morning CL. ”

“How do you know my name? I never tell you that!!! Have you been stalking me?!”

“You know I am G-dragon and I don’t have time for that. Last night…”

“What? Last night? You were at the club? Aren’t you busy? How do you know my name?!”

“I have always been busy. Last night after us BIGBANG finished our concert, we couldn’t miss Hongkong’s club so we went. And I saw you last night. You were…….” He’s touching his lips, it’s kinda addicting but it’s kinda embarrassing too because he saw me last night. “HOT. Yes, you were and are really hot.”

“Erghhh, Whatever.”

“By the way, I’m leaving today. May I have your number? Or do you have twitter or facebook or any social account so we could contact each other.”

“Well you may not and I don’t. Have a safe flight, Mr. Tryhard” He dragged me and took my phone and “What are you doing taking my phone!” and he answered “Well I want to contact with you so my number saved on yours and your number saved to mine”

“Well I won’t contact you” but he replied back “But I will. Goodbye CL.” He hugged me. He ing hugged me. I became so frozen. My heart beated so fast. And he smiled to me. Okay everyone. I became like this because I never got hug! “What are you doing!” “Because this might be our last meeting. Don’t be mad. I just wanna be friend with you. Well I’m really going to leave. Bye! Don’t forget to call me!”


 


Everyone, I will do an update tomorrow so wait for it. Comment me so I know It's good or not! :)