Have a goodnight, Ms. Madonna.

Say

Well I am sorry I have just got back to write! Last month I have to deal with a lot of assignments and exams! So here I am back writting! I hope everyone will like this. I'll do an update perday. Well, Enjoy!


GD’s POV

I am GD, the leader of the fenomenal group, BIGBANG. Y’all know right who am I? I am in the top right now. Money, friends, talent, fame, trophies, your girlfriends’ love, I could easily get it all.  Yeah that’s me. That’s why people love me.

So yeah this time, BIGBANG will hold a world tour once again. BIGBANG (and myself) have so much popularity outside Korea. That’s make me so proud. Talk about BIGBANG, actually we’re very close to each other! Ah yea, not exactly. TOP is avoiding me these days.  Is it because he’s older, so I think he’s wiser now? I don’t know. Everytime I had fun with Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri, he never join us. But when I left, TOP played with them. What did I do wrong? Well, I kinda figuring that out too. Maybe he’s jealous of my fame.

So after a few country we travel to, here we are at Singapore.  It is a lovely country. One thing that keeps on my mind, this country is really clean! WOW.

We finished our show there and heading to Hongkong right away.  Then we go into passenger’s lounge, so our fans won’t see us.  But look at what I saw when I come in. This girl.  Look at her smile.  I don’t know why but that smile of her makes my heart’s pounding.

Well, I had a lot of girlfriends but I never really love them. I don’t even like them. I have to agree they’re all pretty but, they are really not my style. I dated them to produce my great albums only. Hmm, sorry. But people never knew this. 

But I saw her friends, seems like they’re a big fan of us. So I just grabbed my manager and move to the different area. I saw them from far away.  That girl’s friends took photo with them, but why she’s not? But Dang! It’s already the time to depart. I ask my manager to tell them leave with me too.

Heading to Hongkong for a tour, it’s really tiring. I was going to sit, but….. who did I just saw? The girl is here! So I decided to ask her name.  I just took her ipod, listened to it and said: “Oh, Bad Boy, I made this song. my name is G-Dragon, What's yours?”

 

 

CL’s POV

“What did you say? G-dragon? Then I am Madonna.” I took Bom’s ipod from him, and go into the bathroom. Who the hell he is? What a weirdo.

Minzy: “What take you so long? Can I borrow your ipad?”

CL: “Of course, here it is.”

“… We landed safely at Hongkong International Airport. Check your belongings and do not come out until this plane is really stop. Take a safe trip at Hongkong and keep loving our airline. Thank you”

YEAAAA Finally. We’re finally landed here. I am so happy. But we’re headed to hotel right away cause it’s already 9pm over here.

 

IN THE HOTEL

Dara: “Oh guys! I think I want to have a dinner first with Bom. You guys wanna come?”

CL: “I don’t want to. You guys just ate at the plane! Come on Minzy let them be the fat ones”

Minzy: “but CL, I’m still hungry. If you’re tired, you can go to your room first.”

CL: “Ah fine. Have fun you 3! Bye! See you in the morning”I gave them hug. Each of them. I have been so tired because I didn’t sleep at the plane. I look over the hotel and this hotel is great. I think I wanna be here once again. I come into the lift and then….

“Oh you stay over here too! Do you remember who I am, Madonna?” MADONNA? Damn! It’s the guy on the plane! He’s the one who kept calling himself G-dragon.  Why is he even remember me?

“Look. I do not know who you are and please do not call me Madonna.”

“But you called yourself Madonna back then”

“It’s because you called yourself G-dragon!”

“Have you ever seen what does G-dragon look like? This is G-dragon. I am G-dragon.”He gave me his iPad to look at the photo he browsed. I feel shame. He is really G-dragon. OH GOD! Help me to stay away from him. I am so embarrassed. I can’t do anything but I looked away from him.

“Whoa, you really do not know who I am. Anyway, May I know you name?” *DING!* It’s on level 20 now. “No. I need to leave now so goodbye.” I left him and passed the hallway but I think someone has been following me since I was out from that lift.

“What are you doing now? Have you been following me?” I said that to him. And he answered back: “I stay on this level too, Ms. Madonna. Hahahahaha” AH WHATEVER! So I continued to unlock my hotel door and he’s talking once again: “I think we are neighbor here! Your room is exactly next to mine. I could knock your door and have a little talk then! Well goodnight Ms. Madonna!”