Make Up

We Are Family

KYRSTAL's POV

 

I keep on repeating in my head what Amber had just said to me. I hope he didn't cursed me or something. We head inside and I notice that others are staring at us. I then realized that Amber and I are still holding hands. I noticed Jiyeon flash a smirk on her face while Juniel, I can say that she got an expressionless face on. Yonghwa and Thunder-oppa are looking at us with raise brows then I slowly pull my hand away from Amber's grip which made him to slightly turn his head on me.I don't know how will I and Jiyeon this fighting act. I think all of them had bought it, even Amber who now have a stern face.

 

"I think you girls should better talk this over." Amber said sounding serious. "You're old enough to fix some misunderstandings."he continued and then walked away, heading to one room.

 

"Wife, let's cook something for our dinner." Yonghwa-oppa said to Juniel and the girl nodded her head with a smile.

 

"Uhm,we will be just in the kitchen." Juniel said to us and then she left with Yonghwa-oppa.

 

"Jiyeon-ah, you're the oldest so you must think maturely and fix this up." Thunder-oppa said to his wife while awkwardly scratching his head. "I will be leaving you girls here alone too." he said then head to the same room where Amber went in.

 

I and Jiyeon looked at each other then secretly giggled. We both sit on the couch, looking at our surroundings before we started whispering into each other.

 

"So, had he said something to you? Or made you feel his feelings for you?"Jiyeon asked me with low voice.

 

"He did say something to me but it was in his native language. I can't understand even a single word of it." I answered and it sparked the curiousity in Jiyeon's eyes.

 

"Do you remember what exactly those words are?" she asked.

 

"Not really. I find it hard to remember because he said it too fast."I said to her and it made her looked annoyed.

 

"Aish! You should have remember that!"she remarked, giving me her annoyed look. "Wait!"she suddenly exclaimed. 

 

"What?" I asked with raise brows.

 

"Ask Victoria-unnie. She is a Chinese right? I'm sure she understand what Amber had said."She whispered with tinge of excitement in her voice.

 

AMBER's POV

 

My phone keeps on beeping and I got a lot of messages, mostly are from my friends who are half Chinese and those who can defitely understand Chinese. All their messages contain their comments about what I just had said to Krystal. I think I got crazy earlier and just uttered those words recklessly. My attention was turn to the door when it opened and it was Thunder-hyung who came in.

 

"Yo!"he greeted me with his smile and slowly close the door behind. "Do you think this is a great idea, leaving the two girls alone?" he asked.

 

"Yeah, I think so." I replied to him. I think they won't go beyond hurting each other.

 

"I hope they made up as soon as possible."Thunder-hyung mumbled and sighed.

 

"Well they are both a reasonable persons so they will definitely make up." I answered to him and it made him smile.

 

"You're right."he agreed and scoffed.

 

We talk about different stuffs, killing some time until our wife make up. When an hour had passed, we decided to go out of the room and check on them. They are now having a good conversation because I don't know what they are talking about but they are both giggling. Their attention were turn to us when they notice our presence.

 

"Wow, that was fast." Thunder-hyung said, sounding happy about the new situation. He sat down on the couch next to Jiyeon.

 

"Well, we just realized that our long time friendship is too precious for us to ruin it."Jiyeon replied with a smirk on her face.

 

"I'm glad you two had finally make up."I stated with a smile and then turn to Krystal. Krystal return my smile when our eyes met.

 

"Oppa, let's go outside. I want to see the starry sky tonight." Jiyeon stated then got up, pulling Thunder-hyung up.

 

The two left leaving me and Krystal alone. There is an awkward silence between us because it seems to me that Krystal feels uncomfortable around me. I sat down next to her, but not too close.

 

"So....how's your day in the barn?" I asked her, breaking the awkward silence.

 

"F-Fun."she replied shortly. "Uhm, how about yours?"she questioned and I notice shyness in her voice.

 

"Great!" I answered and grinned."I already miss our kids."I mumbled and she lowers her head. I find her behavior weird.

 

Before I can ask what is wrong with her, my attention was transferred to my phone when it rings. I check who the caller is because if it is just one of my friends, I will ignore it but unfortunately, it was from our manager Noona. I took the cool and I think I will soon meet the consequence of what I had said earlier because Mr. Lee Soo Man wants to see me.