Fight

We Are Family

KRYSTAL's POV

 

Even though it is really tiresome to take good care of animals, I somehow enjoyed my day with Yonghwa-oppa. He is good with animals too. I experience a lot of new things today. It is already late afternoon when we finished our job. We walked back going to the main house. 

 

"I think others had already got back to the house."Yonghwa-oppa said.

 

"Yeah, maybe."I answered and began to think of what Amber might be doing right now. I bet he is talking with Juniel again.

 

"What's wrong, dongsaeng?" I heard Yonghwa-oppa's voice which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Ah, nothing Oppa."I replied to him forcing a smile. He stare at me for a while then a smirk is drawn to his face. "What?" I asked him.

 

"You already miss him, aren't you?"he asked, obviously teasing me.

 

"I don't know what you are talking about, Oppa."I told him and scoffed.

 

"Really? Hmmm, you know what, I got a lot of friends who texted me to get your husband's number. They knew that I am filming a show with him."he stated but I am not surprise when I heard it. I know Amber had got a lot of fans lately.

 

"Well, I don't think he is the type of guy who wants to give his number that easy to someone else." I answered and it made Yonghwa-oppa laughed.

 

"You really know your husband that well, huh. I wonder if my wife knows me that well too."he mumbled.

 

We arrived on the main house but I can't see Amber anywhere. It is only Thunder-oppa and Jiyeon who are on the porch. I head inside, hopefully meeting him there but I only got disappointed when I haven't. I feel my heart ache when I saw him with Juniel on the backyard. They are having a good time jamming with each other. I bit my lower lip when I saw Juniel hold's Amber hand for the correct position of his hand on the guitar for the right chord.

 

"Oh their they are." Yonghwa-oppa mumbled which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

He walk pass to me and called their attentions. They turn their heads to him. I and Amber's eyes met and he curved a smile. I forced a smile to  him and waved my hand before I walked away. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. After I dried my shower, I head out from our room and it's my friend Jiyeon who meet me. I don't know where my husband is. Maybe he is busy entertaining his 'mistress'.

 

"How's your day with Yonghwa-oppa?" Jiyeon asked me when we settled down on the soffa.

 

"Fun."I answered shortly. "How about your day with my husband?" I asked him and she flashed a wide smile on her face. "What

s with that smile?" I continued, eyeing her suspiciously.

 

"Well, I had a good day with your husband too. All day, we talked about our spouses."she replied and what she said caught my attention.

 

"R-Really?" I replied as a smile crept to my face. "What did he told you about me?"I questioned her.

 

"Well, it seems to me that...."Jiyeon paused and whispered something to me which widened my eyes.

 

"A-Are you sure about it?" I asked her in disbelief and she nodded her head.I want to believe her but there is a thought in my mind that contradicting it. 

 

"Why are you frowning?I thought you will be happy about it."Jiyeon spoke.

 

"I am, but..."I paused.

 

"But what?"she asked me raising her brows.

 

"I think it's not me he like." I whispered to her but it made her laughed.

 

"Silly!"she said as she lightly pushed me. "Well, let's find out."she stated.

 

AMBER's POV

 

I was talking with Yonghwa and Thunder-hyung with Juniel when suddenly we heard Krystal and Jiyeon's voice raising at each other. I think they are fighting now. We head inside and they are seriously fighting. Thunder-hyung went to Jiyeon and calm her down and I approach Krystal.

 

"What happen?" I calmy asked her and she just glared at me and looked away.

 

"Amber, go after your wife."Yonghwa-hyung told me and I nodded my head. I think the staff will just edit this scene.

 

I followed Krystal outside and she really looks mad right now. Sheis crossing her arm on her chest, grumbling something which I don't quiet understand. If someone is talking too fast in Korean, I find it hard to catch up and ended up not understanding anything. I cleared my throat before I walk close to her.

 

"Hey, what are you girls fighting about?"I asked her as I face her.

 

"It's none of your business."she told me coldly and I got surprise about her attitude that she is showing to me. I think this is the real Krystal Jung.

 

"Don't act that way, Krys. You and Jiyeon are close friend so you must talk things over and make up." I told her.

 

"Like the hell I care!"she said rolling her eyes and turning her back on me.

 

"What did she do that got you that mad?"I asked her as I walk in front of her to face her, again.

 

"Why do you want to know? Oh yeah, you are my husband."she mocked and scoffed. "Well, back off Amber."she told me, looking straight into my eyes and it got me annoyed, like seriously.

 

"Nǐ bù zhīdào yǒu duōshǎo wǒ xiǎng bù shǔyú ài shàng nǐ."I told her which made her furrowed her brows. I don't intend for other people to understand it, except for those who knows how to speak Chinese.

 

"What?"she asked me.

 

"I said, let's go back inside now. There's a lot of mosquitos here outside." I stated and grab her hand. I think my members will shoot me dead when they will see me again.