If Love Can Be Measure

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

I didn't manage to finish my statement because Krystal already told them that she's in favor of Juniel's suggestion too. I was not in favor of it. I feel disappointed about it because I think it is only me who wants to spend our time together everyday. I just hope that the other husbands will take good care of her.

 

"Amber-oppa, how many girlfriends do you had before you got married to my friend?" Jiyeon asked me while we are tending the vegetable garden.

 

"I got crushes before but never have a girlfriend." I answered her and it made her raise her brows. I think she can't believe of me not having a girlfriend before.

 

"Seriously, Oppa?"she asked. See, I'm right about it.

 

"Yeah."I answered to her and scoffed. "How about you?" I throw the question back at her.

 

"You guess?" she said to me with a playful smile.

 

I look at her, physically she is attractive but my wife is more beautiful for me. Her character is not bad because she is friendly and definitely nice. She is the type of person who don't make you feel awkward at your first meeting. So I guessed there's a lot of guys who admired her.

 

JIYEON's POV

 

I heard a lot about this guy that is with me now. Most of them are positive though. The only negative thing that I heard about him is that, he is a snobbish person which I think right now, is not true. He is such a gentleman and I won't get suprise if Krystal will fall with him for real. 

 

"I'm sure you had been into a relationship before."he stated.

 

"And what do you think?How many boyfriends did I had before I got married?"I replied to him.

 

"Uhm, I think not less than five." he told me and I laugh at his statement. 

 

"What? Am I wrong?" he asked and scoffed.

 

"No, you are not."I answered to him and continued what am I doing, fertilizing the plant and he did the same. "My friend is really lucky because she got married to someone like you."

 

"I think I'm the one who is lucky because I got married to someone like her." he replied and when I look at him, I saw his what other's call 'dorky smile'.

 

"Thunder-hyung is luck to have a wife like you."he retorted.

 

"He surely is."I answered and giggled.

 

When the noon strikes, I and Amber decided to take a break from working. He lay a blanket under the tree and set out food. He is good at taking good care of someone.

 

"Can I ask you something, Oppa?" I asked him.

 

"Yeah, what is it?"he replied to me.

 

"How much do you love your wife?" I replied and I think I caught him off guard.

 

"If love can be measured, I don't think the highest number is enough to measure my love for her."he replied to me using a serious tone of voice and putting on a serious expression on his face.

 

I don't know if he is this good in acting if he is doing it right now because he really makes me believe that it is his honest answer. He really makes me believe that he was really serious about what he said.

 

"I'm glad that you love her that much."I said to him with a smile and he smiled back at me.