Working With

We Are Family

AMBER's POV

 

It is still 7 a.m and I am now in SM company. My members teased me about what I said to Krystal. I really don't care if Mr. Lee will scold me about it. I should let out what I feel inside to before it will explode in my chest. Noona on the other hand just give me some words. I think she was expecting about this possibility, the possibility of me falling for Krystal.

 

"Mr. Liu, you know from the very start that you are not suppose to invest something real towards your pair in that show?"Mr. Lee asked me and I am just standing in front of him while he is sitting on his office chair behind his desk.

 

"Yes, Mr. Lee. I knew it." I replied shortly to him.

 

"Hmmm."he hummed then lean forward,resting his elbows on his desk while clasping his hands together and looking straight into my eyes. His serious face is somehow made me feel intimidated. "I have one question for you and I want you to answer it honestly."he continued.

 

I look back at him and took a gulp. I mentally calm down myself and clear my throat. "What is it, Sir?" I replied.

 

"Do you have real feelings for Krystal Jung?"he asked me. I knew that he will ask me this question and I already prepared myself to answer it.

 

"Yes Sir!" I answered shortly, looking straight into his eyes.

 

I don't know what he will say about this but I won't deny to him what is the truth. He let out a sigh and then lean back into his seat.

 

"And what do you think she feels for you?"he asked me which caught me off guard. This question is what I didn't expect to be ask.

 

"I don't think our feelings is mutual."I replied as I averted my eyes away from him.

 

"What made you say that?"he asked me, sounding curious.

 

"Well..."I pause and awkwardly scratch my head. "I don't think I am her type."I continued and smile awkwardly.

 

I got a little bit surprise when Mr. Lee laughed. I think my statement amused him or he is just happy that it is impossible for me and Krystal to date for real. When an idol starts to date another idol, most of the fans won't like it. Maybe, except if they what they call 

'ship' you guys.

 

"Pardon me."Mr. Lee apologized and then cleared his throat. He change back his expression into a serious one. "I'm sorry but we already had decided."he said to me which made me furrowed my brows.

 

"Decided what, Sir?" I questioned him.

 

"The episode in the farm will be your last. We will withdraw you and Krystal from the show and replace with another new couple."he continued which made me widened my eyes.

 

"W-What?"I questioned in disbelief.

 

What I have done?!

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

We got a rest day today because Amber was called in the company. I go to our dorm to visit my members. I know they don't have schedules right now too. From the doorstep, Luna and Sulli drag me inside going into the living room after they open the door. I think they are both excited to see me.

 

"How's life, Mrs.Liu?" Luna asked me and then glance at Sulli flashing a sheepish smile.

 

"Yah! Don't call me that!" I yelled at them pretending not amused but deep inside, I honestly like it. 

 

"Vic-umma, can you translate again what Amber-oppa had said to our makanae?" Sulli yelled at Vic-unnie who is in our kitchen, preparing something for us to eat.

 

"Nǐ bù zhīdào yǒu duōshǎo wǒ xiǎng bù shǔyú ài shàng nǐ."Vic-unnie spoke those words again which made my face feels warm. "In korean, he says...."she paused.

 

"You don't know how much I'm trying not to fall in love with you!" Luna and Sulli exclaimed. They then start to tease me. I can't help not to smile but I don't want my feelings to be obvious to them.

 

"Yah! Stop it!"I scold them. "He just said those words because of our show."I continued.

 

"I don't think so, Krys." Vic-unnie objects and set the food and drinks on the center table. "I think your 'husband' meant it."she continued as she sat on the chair.

 

"Do you think so, Unnie?" I asked her curiously which made her scoffed and she nodded her head with a smile. I was about to smile too but I heard Luna and Sulli squirmed.

 

Our conversation was cut when manager Oppa called me. He asked me to come in the company too. My members came along with me and when we arrived there, I saw Amber and his manager. We greeted them politely. Amber flashed a smile to me and I smiled back at him. We then enter the meeting room and my co-members decided to hang with the Sirius members.

 

"You two will be pulled out in the show." Manager-oppa said to me which made me furrowed my brows.

 

"What do you mean by pulled out?"I questioned him.

 

"You will be replace by new couples." Amber's manager spoke.

 

"But why?" I asked.

 

"My drama series will start filming next week. Mr. Lee wants me to focus to it."Amber replied.

 

"So...you will prioritize that?"I said to him and deep inside, I got upset. "Okay, I understand. I'm tired of that show anyway." I stated,concealing my true feelings deep inisde.

 

"Oh, let me rephrase my sentence."Amber said and it made me look at him. "It is not only my drama series, instead, it is ours now."he continued which made me widened my eyes.

 

"What do you mean?" I questioned him. I hope what am I thinking is write.

 

"They chose you to be the leading actress in that series." Manager-oppa stated with a grin on his face.

 

"W-What?!"I exclaimed in disbelief. "Uhm..I mean, why me?"I asked after I regain my composure and mentally calm down myself. They all laugh at me.

 

"Have you heard about 'Kryber' shippers?" Oppa asked me and I shook my head.

 

"That's what you and Amber's fans call themselves. They requested that it will be you who should play the lead actress role." Unnie told me.

 

We have discuss about I and Amber's new drama series. I really am very happy right now. It means that we will be working together again. I thought he got tired of me that is why he choose his drama series over our show but I was wrong. Our managers leave us some time alone.

 

"I think our fans agreed with me when I mentioned that you are the perfect actress to play the role of the main character."Amber said and scoffed.

 

"I am far better than her." I answered him.

 

"Yeah, right."Amber replied still keeping his smile on his face and nodded himself. "Either way, congratulations. I hope you won't get tired working with me."he continued.

 

"I'm the one who should say that to you."I answered to him.

 

"Hmmm, I like how our fans combine our names. Do you?"he questioned, looking straight into my eyes.

 

"Yeah, of course. If they put my name after yours, then I won't be amused."I replied.

 

"Well, there are 'Amstal'."he informed me with a wide grin.

 

"I-It sounds nice too."I mumbled timidly and he laughed.

 

"I'm glad that it is you I will be working with in this series, wife."he said to me and then flash his dorky smile.