4

Jessica's major problem (Haitus)

Jessica's POV

"So this is where you ran off to." A voice whispered in my ear. Turning around in shock, I came face to face with the one and only Jiyong. I gulped nervously as I took a step back. Oh no... what to do what to do?! Thoughts of Tiff yelling at me for talking to Jiyong and him thinking i'm an obsessive person raced around my mind. I felt weak in the knees as he servayed me closely.

"Erm... Er... I..." I tried to think of clever ways to defend myself but he only chuckled and shook his head.

"Aren't you cute. Anyways... good game right?" He asked refering to the match. I nodded dumbly as I turned my head back to Jonghyun, the blush on my cheeks getting more an dmore odvious. After 15 awkward minutes of standing next to him, I spotted Taeyeon on the bleachers and say bye to him hurriedly. My heart was beating wildly as the inner me was dancing in joy. Being up close with two of the hottest guys in my school certainly made me the luckiest girl ever! She elbowed me playfully as she wriggled her eyebrows. Ignoring my childish friend I kept my eyes fixed on Jonghyun. Jiyong had dissapeared. Seeing him hug Taemin after he shot the ball into the hoop made me feel really happy... Like we share our happiness... Oh well a girl can dream right? I heard the whistle being blown and Jonghyun walked out of the court with his taemates. With his eyes roaming the bleachers he spotted me and smiled. Blushing madly I waved shyly and bowed my head. 

"I saw thaaaaat!" Yuri squealed and Taeyeon grinned. I giggled but ignored them.

"Ooooo look! He's coming up with the new guy!" Seohyun exclaimed and pointed excitedly at them. 

"Don't point Seo! Besides you have Yonghwa!" Tiffany teased and smacked the maknae's hand.

"Feast your eyes girls." Taeyeon whispered and smirked. I couldn't help but giggle as Jonghyun pouted at his opponent, his eyes shinning with determination as he swiftly dribbled the ball away from the other guy, panting ily. As least to a love strucked girl he was. Just as the whistle was blown, Jonghyun gave a final wave to his supporters, Jessica frowning when she felt that he didn't wave at her.

But then again, who was her to him? She was just a friend of his friend right? Being stuck in the friend zone of a super hot captain of the basketball player indeed like hell. Rumours were spreading around the school like fire that he was dating someone older than him. Jessica sulked and decided to excuse herself to the bathroom.


"Are you free later on?"

Curiousity got the better of the ice princess as she heard a familiar chuckle outside the girl's bathroom. Peeking from a wall, she saw the back of the swimmer, hair drenched, shirt stuck to his wet firm body. Jessica could just drool over the sight had it not been that she was getting annoyed by the girl's irritating high pitched voice. She hated it when girls do that 'cute' thing with their voice on purpose.

"Actually I am. Why not go with your friend?"

Jiyong said coyly, pushing her gently to her friend waiting at the bleachers. He was sick of girls fauning over him just because he was good looking and strong. His mouth itched to yell the truth out to the world. That he wasn't just those pretty boy with muscles. But he was afraid. Afraid to be judged by the school. School kids in Korea sure did have big mouths.