2

Jessica's major problem (Haitus)

Jessica's POV

By the time I arrived the indoor stadium was already crowded. I stood on tip toes as I looked out for my troublesome bestfriend. I spotted Tiffany chatting with Taeyeon near the area which Jonghyun was sitting. Score! Rushing over, unable to wipe the stupid smile off my face I literally ran into Yuri who was getting up from her sit.

"Whoa Jessy watch it will you?" She asked and smiled. I ran pass her after saying a hurried sorry. Sitting next to Taeyeon I sighed contendedly as Jonghyun smiled at Taemin.

"HELLO? EARTH TO LOVESICK SICA!" Tiffany yelled in my ear. I glared at her in irritation and pouted. "What?" I hissed. Taeyeon was taken aback by my behavior but Tiffany seemed unfazed. "Will you quit ogling at Jonghyun for a while. I just said that a new guy is transfering to our school. I heard he's loaded and hot." She said dreamily. Rolling my eyes I fixed my gaze on jonghyun again. OMG he just sneezed. So cute! Tiffany looked highly irritated that I paid no notice of her comment and continued badgering me with endless tales of the new guy. I swear he will never be as hot as Jonghyun. There case closed. Just then Tiffany squealed excitedly and hit me repeatedly on the shoulder. "There he is!" She yelled. I couldn't see anybody because a group of super annoying girls gathered at the entrance. I wanted to return my attention to Jonghyun but Tiffany's arm was around my shoulder. Sighing I craned my neck to see over the crowd. After a gazillion years the crowd made way for a guy with dyed hair and a leather jacket. For once I completely who Jonghyun was as I stared at the stranger. With a nervous smile his eyes roamed the crowd. For a fraction of a second our eyes met. He gave me a bright smile before turning his head to the coach.

"I told you he's perfect! Just look at that body!" Tiffany squealed and Taeyeon nodded in agreement. I smiled as I sighed. Another hottie in the school... My heart thumped wildly against my ribcage. "Sica are you ok?" Taeyeon asked as she waved a hand in my face. Tiffany looked at me in shock and shook her head.

"Oh no... don't you dare!" She shrieked as she stood up. Seohyun who had just joined us looked at us with a puzzled expression. 

"What's going on?" Seohyun asked as she sat next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged as she looked at us in interest. Tiffany groaned.

"Jessica's falling for the new guy." She said in a tone like it is the end of the world. 

"So?" Yuri asked, snuggling next to me. Why hasn't anybody asked for my oppinion about the new guy yet Tiff's been jumping to conclusions... 

"She can't! He's mine!" Tiffany exclaimed childishly and stomped her foot causing us to errupt with laughter. 

"Aww come on unnie. Don't jump to conclusions." Seohyun said sternly. I hugged the maknae and nodded in  agreement.

"Yea chill Tiff. I don't like him. I love Jonghyun." I said as I sighed dreamily. Tiffany pouted though she nodded her head. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. While heading there I spotted the new guy. He had his shirt off and swimming trunks on. Even though I promised Tiffany that i will not fall for him but I still can't help but stare at those abs... Ok I'm not a ert ok. He spotted me and waved. Oh no... Not good..... He started walking towards my direction. Panic alert!! I pretended to hear one of my friends calling my name and quickened my footsteps. Just then a tap on my shoulder made be stop in my tracks. Damn it! Now he's going to think I'm some sort of ert. Way to go Jessica! I turned around a fake smile plastered on my face. 

"Hey. I'm new here." He said warmly. I nodded dumbly. Up close he is so so hot....

"Erm.... I'm Jiyong... But I prefer GDragon. You are?" He asked awkwardly, extending his hand for a handshake. I gulped nervously as I took his hand.

"It Jessica... Erm may I know why you're talking to me?" I asked stupidly without thinking it through in my mind. ! Now he's going to think I don't use my brain when I talk now. Great... just great. He chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Just you know... making new friends... Anyways I'm having a swimming competition lately. Do come and support me!" He said cheerfully before leaving me. Gulp.... hottie overload....