3

Jessica's major problem (Haitus)

Jessica's POV

"Hey Tiffy the new kid's going to compete later want to watch him?" I asked innocently hopiing that I did not sound too excited. However, Tiffany just nodded happily and patted me. 

"Guess who just looked our way." She said cheekily and pointed at Jonghyun who smiled at me before turning his head to the front. My face reddened as I sat down. Tiffany grinned and nudged me and mouthed 'lovesick'. I was too happy to care about anything she said. Jonghyun just winked at me... ME! I sighed contendedly as spent the next few minutes before the actual competition started to stare at him. 

"Ooooo look the competitors are lining up!" Sooyoung said, squeezing between me and Taeyeon. She was right. Jonghyun walked out cooly, deep in conversation with Taemin. My eyes scanned the crowd when I spotted him. His blond hair standing out among the brown. Jiyong was wearing a loose t-shirt and his swimming trunks. He looked hot. I peeked at Tiffany who had her eyes glued to him as she craned her neck to get a better look at him. A load of irrelevant bull was said as the competitors stretched and got ready for their respective competitions. Jiyong was talking to... JONGHYUN?! Do they know each other? Tiffany seemed to be wondering the exact same thing as she leaned closer to me.

"Is your boyfriend related to the new kid some way or another?" She asked and I blushed at the thought of having Jonghyun as my boyfriend. I shrugged and stared at the two hunks. Jonghyun's tan looked y as he flexed a little. Jiyong seemed perfectly comfortable in the sun as he bounced on the spot. The whistle was blown signalling the start of the inter-school sports day. Jiyong waved to Jonghyun, who smiled as they parted ways. 

"Come on Jessy! The new kid's going to compete soon!" Tiffany said dragging me to the swimming pool. Oh .. Why must it start now?! Jonghyun's competition is starting at the same time! How the hell am I going to be able to watch him compete when Jiyong asked me if I was going to support me. Fck my life. I sighed reluctantly as I trudged towards the swimming pool. I spotted Jiyong instantly. He removed his t-shirt and was now stretching.Spotting me he waved and walked over. 

"OMG He's coming over now!" Tiffany squealed as she hit my arm. I winced in pain and tried to pull my arm away. 

"Hey there. Thanks for coming." He said warmly. Tiffany looked at me in confusion and I hurriedly avoided her stare. Jiyong smiled at Tiffany started making small talk with her. Oddly I felt slightly jealous how easy they seemed to be talking. Like they were friends for ages.... The coach called Jiyong over and he waved goodbye to us.

"Isn't he dreamy?" Tiffany sighed and leaned on me. I silently agreed as I watched his retreating figure. Soon the competitors were ready to start. I started to feel anxious as the announcer told the crowd that the basketball players were getting ready for their match against the other school. I sighed in frustration as nothing seemed to be done for the past 5 minutes. Jiyong still hasn't started competing and I was missing Jonghyun's match! All thoughts about Jonghyun vanished when the whistle was blown. Jiyong dived in cooly and started swimming. The way his muscles flexed... I felt weak in the knees. 

Jiyong vanished after his competition. Unfortunately he only got second place. Ah well.... I rushed towards the basketball court. Pushing my way to the supporters stand I spotted Jonghyun shooting a basketball into the hoop. I cheered with the rest as I smiled happily. Indeed.. Good looks, brains and sporty. Full-package!