Love Stands with L - Luhan

Exo Short Story Collection

You catch a glimpse of shimmering lights at across the street. Dots of water are on the coffee store's glasses. The rain has over, leaving its traces on the street.
The clock is ticking yet you still sit on the same sofa since three hours ago. Waiting on someone has never been your favorite thing. Including this time, since the person you've been waiting for got a delayed flights today, you need to spend three hours playing with your phone and watching people inside the coffee shop. 
You fish your phone inside your pocket then dial the familiar number. You go for some dial tone, telling you that the phone is no longer off. Until the third dial tone, you finally heard a voice you've been missing a lot. "Hi sweetheart," you beam at the sounds, the semere melody that comes from a boy you've loved for years. "Luhannie," you pamper, can not hide the fluttery feelings inside. "I'm sorry. The plane was delayed for one hour. Now, i'm on my way to your place." Luhan's voice sounds in a rush. You can hear his friends' voices at the background. He must be so exhausted.
"
Okay, I'm waiting. Don't take too long. I've missed you much." You took a sip of your americano.
"I won't, baby. Love you," his soothing words calm you down.
You answer him then hung up the call. 

 

The bell on the door of your coffee shop rang for the millionth times. After many times being disappointed by the sound of the bell, you refused to look at the door again. So, you stick your eyes on the coffee shop's window. 
Surprisingly warm arms suddenly back hugged you. Smelling the scent you've missed, you instantly turned your body and faced your loving one. 
"Baby," Luhan cupped your face then kissed your chin. "I miss you," he kissed your nose, "so much." he pecked your lips.
You couldn't hide the ticklish feeling inside of you, "I miss you, too." 
You both stared at each other for few minutes. Adoring every inch of his face, wrinkled eyes, shaped nose, everything you've been missing. Luhan did the same. He looked straight into your brown eyes, telling you that he has been through difficult times without you. You wanted to freeze the time if you could but a sudden jolt from people's chattering woke you up. 
"How long you've been waiting?" Luhan grabbed a chair then sat in front of you. 
"Three hours," you sighed but managed to put on a ravishing smile.
"I'm sorry," He took your hand, interwining his fingers with yours, "I am truly sorry, Love."
You put another hand above the back of his hand, it and telling him that it was okay.

 

After the long talks about his activities during three months away in Beijing, you both paid for the drinks then decided to go to Luhan's house. 
He took out his car-key. "Wait, are we taking cars?" you asked. Because, you knew Luhan didn't have any car. 
"It's Kris'. I borrowed it so I can bring my things with me. Since you're too tired to ask more about it, you just go inside the car.
But the back seat caught your attention. What is it with his stuffs? Why did he brought so many clothes and things?
Luhan started the engine without noticing your confused look, "why are you bringing lots of things, Lu?"
"Oh, that," he glanced at the back seat, "that's all my stuffs from Beijing."
"But I didn't know you brought these many to Beijing back then," you go back to your position, watching the railroad that looks gloomy.
Luhan gave you a mischevious smile as he patted your head, "such an observant."

You almost fell asleep. No matter how hard you tried to make a conversation, you always ended up ignoring Luhan then went into dreamland. And as long as you remember, Luhan's place wasn't this far. 

Luhan stopped at the gas station, making you realize that you just had fell asleep. 
"Where are we?" you opened the car's window and asked Lu. 
"On the way to our place," 
You noticed a peculiar sound on Luhan's words. "Our place?" you murmured. 

About ten minutes from the gas station, Luhan parked the car in front of a block of apartment. 
"I have something to show you," Luhan turned off the engine.
"What is it?" Your eyebrows knitted together, wondering what will surprise you.
"Please close your eyes first," He cupped your cheek then gave such enchanting smile.
"Okay," you followed. 
"No peeking," he warned you cutely.
You nodded then followed his footsteps. He hold both of your hands and lead you step by step. 
With blind eyes, you could hear sounds and voices ever so clearly. The sound of ahjusshi chattering. Sound of going into an elevator. Sound of doors opened. Eventhough you felt such a long way to find what it was, you just believed at Luhan. Because if he stepped a little farther, you knew. His strong scent told you so. 
"Are we there yet?" You hold his hands tighter.
"Yes, ma'am." He back hugged you, "open your eyes.."
You blinked for couple times before adjusting to the view in front of you. It was a big room decorated in all-white furnitures. It sended you some cozy and warm feeling. The room looked oddly familiar. 
Of course it was. You remembered that you found this kind of room on the magazine and told Luhan that you wanted to live inside it. 
"Lu...?" you searched for him.
"Luhan...? " you called again his name. 
You walked into the kitchen because you heard voices from there. 

 

A heart-shaped of your favorite cheesecake was on the table.
You walked closer,
"LET'S MOVE IN TOGETHER" it says on the cake. 

A tear suddenly fell on your cheek. 
Luhan strode closer to you, he hugged you tightly. 
Feeling his breath above your head you circled your arms around his back. 
You sobbed, you didn't know that this day would come faster than you think. 
After four years of dating, Luhan finally asked you to live together, to start a life together.

"Baby, don't cry." he your cheek. 
Luhan fished something from his jacket pocket. 
You saw a pink leather box. He opened it. 
There, rest a beautiful ring with two small heart shaped diamond. 
"Would you be my best friend for the rest of my life? As my forever girlfriend? As my... wife?" Luhan was down on his knees. 
You lost your words. Tears suddenly fell more that it should. You felt your knees couldnt proper your body anymore. 
After all, you still managed to nod, to indicate him that you want to be his wife. To live through everthing that life will offer. 
"I would, Luhan. I would."
He put the ring on your finger.
"It looks beautiful on you." 
He kissed your lips. Such a soft and gentle kiss you ever felt from him.

 

Love stands with L. and it's you, Luhan.

 


A/N: I'm sorry it's just a (very) short story about Luhan. But I like it this way. Because, I could forever imagine being proposed like this. Hahaha.
Anyway feel free to request anything. I'd love to make another fluff or romantic one.