allright

what is going on HongGi and Taemin?

while FTI group was standig with the door and was watchig and listning about what they was saying and doing, Kate started to shed a tear..
HongGi whiped the tear away from Kate's eye..

HGi: Kate...I'm so sorry for what i have done. i regret for what i have done too you, i shouldn't done that at all...I thought at first u were such a bored person, but after a while i was spending some time with you, i changed my mind and started to like you..
Kate: well, you just saying that just to cheer me up? -.-
HGi: no i don't...i really like you.. i have MUCH feelings for you,maybe you don't trust me on that..but i really do!

Kate didn't know what to say!! but they suddently heard a wierd noise like someone breathed deeply and it also sounded like it was angry, then they was watching who or what it was..they saw it was Taemin! Taemin was so red of anger, he was really angry, on HongGi for break the promise to do that Kate went back to him, he also were angry on Kate since she didn't want to get back to him. they didn't see what he was hiding behind his back.. Taemin get closer and closer them and took that ithem he was hiding.. it was a knife, he was ready to use it on them to take revenge for what the had done..
Taemin started to go to Kate with the knife, he started and brandish the knife at kate, and hit her in the stomach, HongGi pushed Taemin away and they other in FTI ran so fast the could to take TaeMin down and take the knife away...
HongGi went to Kate and saw she was hurted, and he done all he could to save her, he screamed to they other in FTI, about one of them had to call the police and one the ambulance, he had to save her...one of FTI called the police and the ambulance, the police came and arrested Taemin and the ambulance took kate at the Hospital.. When kate came to he hospitale it was longe time it was unsure she would survive..

HongGi was so sad so he cryed for a week, and he was afraid for about his love was at the hospital. LJJ took pictures of hongGi was crying so he could show Kate that HongGi was in love with her.
HongGi started to sing: "saranghaeyo i hanmadi cham joheun mal".. he was singing that to kate, so they other on FTI were also filming it so they also could show her!

but they didn't know how long time it would take befor they could go to visit Her at the hospital..
suddently they heard the Door open up..

who could it be??

-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5 done!


who do you think is comming in the door?

the answer will you get sooner!!

Subcribe and comment :D

<3