Taemin..what?

what is going on HongGi and Taemin?

While Taemin and HongGi was walking together back at the dance studio, they started to talk about Kate...
 

TMin: Soo...HongGi, you like Kate?
HGi: Ofcourse i does.. she's my girlfriend, ofcourse i love her :D
TMin: well, it's something you have to know about her, she's not that girl you think she is...
HGI:What? what are you talking about? she have told me everything about herself to me, and about you! so its obvious that you have a problem against her... i belive her, not you!
TMin:Well, i was together with her in  24 month and we haven't been together for 5 years, i have to admit it, i still love her, but thats just who i am.  we are at the same age, we both are 20!
HGi: you're 20? you look like you're 30!! haha..Care face!
Tmin: Hammmf-.-! well, maybe i does, but i still love her...so don't take her from me!!!!!!

HongGi is thinking about what he gonna answer him, but while he turns his head to teamin, he was away.
 

HGi: TAEMIIIIIN?????
 

but that HongGi didn't know where that Taemin had went back to Kate's apartment..

*Knock knock* did it say on Kate's door..
 

she open the door, there was Taemin..

Kate:TaeMin, why are you here?
Taemin just push her to the wall, and hold her tight, and just look at her...
Kate is pretty scared,she's wondring  what taemin does to her...

 

Taemin just hold her pretty tight,and kiss her, but she won't she's trying to get out of he's hands but he's to strong, she started to scream so loud as she can... finaly someone hear her... guess who it was??

it was  HongGi, he started to push Taemin away, and goes to Kate, and ask  if she's okey, and give her a kiss, but that just made Taemin mad, and started a fight with HongGi..
HongGi: RUN KATE RUN!... Kate started to run,and she hoped that HongGi was right behind her, but he wasn't..she went to a park nearby,and was waiting for him... but he didn't come... she feel asleep on a bench..

the day after she went back to her apartment and found HongGi lying on the floor with alot of blood around him..

what happend? i went around my apartment looking after TaeMin, and he was lying on the couch with a  pice of paper in he's hand, in the paper it was standing "TaeMin... I Love you! Saranghaeyo!from HongGi"

 

kate started to wonder if they was a couple or what was with them..