well??

what is going on HongGi and Taemin?

kate, could not believe that honggi was cheating on her ... what should she do?
but after the fight and the struggle between HongGi Taemin ..

after she had read the note, she heard sounds in the room HongGi lay, and he tried to get up on their feet again, but he was unstable, it must have been a hard a fight ..
Kate helped him up and asked how it went ..
HGi: yes, it could have gone better for saying it like that ..
kate: hehe, good!
HGi: kate, I must tell you something!
kate: Oh? what is it? ^ ^
HGi: I've done something wrong .. you see, Taemin tracked me if I act i had  feelings for you .. But I had not! * Whispers  sorry*
Kate: WHAT! ", But why? WHY? what have I done to you?
HGi: Taemin asked me to do it so he could get you back again, he said he really loves you!
Kate: he had loved me, he had not done it !!!!!!
HGi:  I believe in that..
Kate: no, I can clearly show no trust too you ...

Kate runs away and runs as fast as she can but she heard footsteps behind her, but she would not turn around to see who it was! but suddenly she  run into some people, she sees that the rest of the FTI, they were wondering what  happened since they saw her crying, she suddenly didn't  hear any footsteps behind  her anymore .. but she hears Lee Jae Jin say ..

Lee JJ: HongGi .. Kate .. what is going on?
Kate: I will not talk about it .. you can talk about it HongGi ..* she goes gently away from them other before she hears *

HGi Kate .. let me talk to you ..
Kate: No. .. it's nothing to talk about, you've done what you have done, nothing more to do with it!
HGi: But Kate .. please .. let me explain myself!
Kate: NO .. I've heard enough!

 
so kate runs away from everyone, she runs until she can't stand anymore .. while kate ran, talked  FTI and HongGi about what had happened, HongGi told about what had happened and what he wanted to say to Kate ..

Kate had run so far, that mad her tired, she took a seat  on a bench, to catch her breath and to get clear her mind , and get out of what had happened ... but she could not get it out of her head, she began to cry.
All in FTI ran around to look for her to say she must to talk to HongGi.
but not all been looking for her, HongGi was upset that he had gone to the dance studio to relax. 

So heard suddenly LJJ someone cried, he followed the sound and found Kate, he went and sat down at Kate and told HongGi had told everything!
LJJ: can you be so kind and just go and talk to him? He's very sad that you do not give him a chance to explain himself!
Kate: Well, there's nothing more to talk about .. he did what he did ... done with that!
LJJ: but give him a chance .. Kate? are you crying??
Kate: * Snuff * nooo :'[... well okay I'll give him a change .... where is he now?
LJJ: thats great! he is going to dance studio. but I do not know which room he takes!
Kate: Thank you * gives a hug LJJ, and runs to the studio *

LJJ began to turn red that he got a hug from Kate .. he gathered the other members and went to the studio to see how it went ..
while Kate had just come to the studio, so she ran right to the room HongGi had taken her  the day of they had met for the first time, she called for HongGi but no one answered her, she was upset and turned to walk back, suddenly she sees a shadow that was standing right in front of her, it was HongGi, he was about to explain himself ..
while HongGi and Kate stood and talked, so FTI members was standing with the door and watched and heard how it went
 

End~

--------------------------------------------
this was the end of chapter 4.
What do you think happens?
subscribe and comment on  this story: D
i Would love it ^ ^
<3 
 LJJ = Lee Jae Jin
HGI = HongGi
FTI = FT Island