Fast Forward

Hey it's Dara!

Donghae pov

 

 

“ I got you under my skin.” Donghae smirked as he walked his way to a familiar street. The street where his best friend’s ex-best friend lives. (lelz,TVXQ)

 

“ You wait Dara, Jaejoong is coming on his way” Donghae said as he knocked on the latter’s door.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[2009]

 

Dara

 

It's been six years since I saw them. Yes sure, I did change a lot! The Emo slash Goth slash Punk Dara was long gone. Well since  I moved to Philippines it immediately disappeared. I didn't know what occured into me but I just changed. Simple as that.

 

Looking six years back, I remorsed. I've been a bad Best friend. You are wondering why? I'm telling my story to you even though it is tragic. I call it tragic! Mind you! Hmm, remember the night I talked to Donghae? Well that was the last night we talked.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Such a kid! aigoo. eottokae?" Dara whined. So much for being gullible

 

♪♫dahn jee nuh sarang hae ee ruh geh mah lae jee 
ee jeh gut joon bee heh duhn mah neun mah leul dee ruh 
han cheh uhn jeh nah nee yuh peh ee seul geh 
ee ruh geh yak soh keu hah geh suh juh hah neu leul bah rah dah boh myuh ♪♫

 

She picked up her phone unmindful of checking the caller I.D thinking it was Donghae.

 

"Yah,Dork!Whattya want!!!" She shouted not really minding if she breaks the caller's eardrums.

 

"Dara-ah, It's me Appa" The caller spoke. It was indeed his father who was always overseas trying to manage their international business.

 

"appa,wae? By the way , I miss you so much!" She chirped not noticing her appa's ungleeful voice.

 

"Daughter, listen to appa. Pack your things, you will fly to Philippines together with Sanghyun, Durami and your Eomma. I had booked you your tickets and it will be tonight. I'm sorry Dara, I'll just explain it when you got there. I'll follow after a couple of days." Then the line went dead.

 

Her mind was flooded with questions. 'Why should we go there? Vacation?'

Amidst that they flew to Korea thinking it wasn't a serious matter. Yet, she felt that her mother knew something.

She didn't contact Donghae after that night thinking she would be able to come back in two weeks time. But no, that never happened. The unknown was revealed. It turns out that their Business had run downed and their savings was left empty. 'Thus moving to Philippines to start business was the only solution.' His father thought.

 

The first months was a toture to them. Especially to her. She lived in a life full of luxury but now what? They only had enough for them to live. That was when she realized she needed to change. For the better. Temporarily forgetting the past.

 

-end of flashback-

 

She smiled bitterly at the memory. Thanks to that  bad news, her life was changed. Now she understands Jaejoong. He left her too back at middle high. No letters nor news. He just Disappeared. Now she knows why he did that,thanks to a video clip from Youtube.

 

He was a trainee of SM entertainment after all. I get his logic though. He didn't want to get affected. He didn't want to weaken his determination. He wants to be an artist and reach for his dreams and now so do I. I want to help my family and be a stronger person.

 

I wonder if Donghae felt the same way I felt when Jaejoong left me. --- Disregarded and dumped. What I regret is the hidden fact  that Donghae has been training for the SM enternainment audtion 2005 and I only discovered it after six months we left Korea.I didn't even have the chance nor the guts to wish him a good luck. Such a lousy bestfriend. Aren't I?

 

But what has become of me now?

 

Sandara park,21 years old, Pambansang Krung Krung; a star in Philippines . Yes that is the new  Dara. Months after moving in the Philippines, I thought of joining a reality-talent quest and yes I succeded and helped my family in sustaining our financial problem.

 

But it is time for me to go back. Go back where my home really is. Thanks to YG's offer. I could finally move back with my family to Korea. Where the Park's should be,where my two bestfriends are----The Kim Jaejoong of TVXQ and The Lee Donghae of Super Junior. Such a popular boys they are now.

 

Wait for 2ne1, we're gonna rock you Korea!

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Done with the revisement.

kekeke

how was it?

Twisted right? xD