Twisty chapter

Hey it's Dara!

 

But it is time for me to go back. Go back where my home really is. Thanks to YG's offer. I could finally move back with my family to Korea. Where the Park's should be,where my two bestfriends are----The Kim Jaejoong of TVXQ and The Lee Donghae of Super Junior. Such popular boys they are now.

 

Wait for 2ne1, we're gonna rock you Korea!

 

 


 

"2ne1 rocked Korea like it's the end of the world. We're gonna party like, like its 2012" she typed every possible ideas that ran into her mind. Sadly, not any of them would have passed a reader's standard.

“Fate, why did I become an online writer of all things? Waeyooooooooooooo?" Her voice echoed into the hallways of their mansion-like dorm.

"Should I just end this story?" Dara asked her lifeless baby doll as if it can answer her question.

“Silence means yes" She chuckled as she slid TamTam on her walker and skips her way to the kitchen.

Stopping on her tracks, she looked back on her apple mac. “But I can’t keep my readers hanging just like that. I can’t end my story with a lousy ending can’t I?”

“Aigoo! I shouldn’t have created an account here on Asianfanfics!”

“Me! YES, ME! Dara Park of the rising rookie girl group 2ne1 is a part-time online author! I shouldn’t have granted the Applers request to visit this site. If only I wasn’t so kind” she stomped her feet as she head to her keyboard pad waiting to be typed on.

 


 

 

Flashback

 Dara and her members we’re on a fan-signing event and also the promotional of their new comeback single ‘Lonely’ when the so-called president of Applers talked to her in a luring manner.

“annyeong unnie” The president of the applers smiled at her and Dara did the same.

“annyeong. What do you have there?” Dara smiled as she eyed the covered basket in front of her.'Omo is this an anti-fan.What's under the covers?! BOMB!!? Omona~ I'm really suspicious of this girl'. Her thoughts was alarmed.

“Actually unnie it is for you. It’s Ramen” The P.O.A smiled mischievously as she lifted a portion of the blanket covering the Ramen giving Dara a sneak-peak.

All her bad ideas washed of when she heard the heavenly word------- RAMEN.

“Me?” Her smile reached at the end of her ears not minding to hide her gleefulness as she thought of devouring the whole bunch of Ramen tonight.

“Yes unnie. All yours! But can I please ask you a favor? Just a small one.”  The mischievous Appler elaborated as she showed some hand gestures.. (Think of Siwon.kekeke)

Before Dara could even decide to do the favor the P.O.A beat her into it.

 

“Just go to this link unnie and read its contents” the ever witty P.O.A handed a piece of paper to Dara and left hurriedly leaving Dara stunned almost jaw-dropping.

 

“I’m in deep sh^t” she cursed at a very low tone yet Minzy’s ultra sonic ears heard it all.

“Unnie where is the ? Omo!~ Someone made poo-poo here?! eek.!” Minzy pouted as she shuddered.

 

End


 

Back on her eerie experience .

Just by remembering the scenes on the online story the Applers told her to read send shudders to her spine.

 


[A/N: This is a short content of MAKE ME posted by  mrskwonjiyong . The story is created by BLUDOKI. I'm giving the proper credits to them.Read the story on http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/8570/make-me-dara-daragon-gdragon--taeyang . The story is really nice.]

 

“Uhhh…. Ghaaad… Ji-…”

She moaned when he slipped his hand under her … touching her … but her moan got cut off as he pulled her down again with him and crushed his mouth with hers.

He started to move his hand as he feasted on again… she shamelessly moaned inside his mouth… such a new feeling for her… never in her life she felt that way… never she had touched herself… but now, someone she doesn’t even know well is giving her a great pleasure on her least expected way. 

He released her lips, making her leaned towards him…resting her head on his shoulder… wrapping her arms back to his neck again.

“Dara-ah…. baby… please call me oppa…”

He persistently told her…before pushing a finger inside her hole…

“Uhhhggghh…!”

She moaned in pain as she clawed her nails on his shoulders… her body twitched away from his finger but his other arm wrapped along her waist to put her in place.

“Ji-…”

As she was about to call him in his name again, he pulled his finger out and then pushing it in again.

 


 

" I can't even look into Ji's eyes now! "  

 

'When I see that appler again, I'm gonna have to slay her' She grimly thought as she was subconciously stab the air with an imaginary knife.

 

"But I think it is my falut too! I read the story and got really hooked! Oh my gaho! I even finished it and wished for a sequel! I mean what am I thinking back then?!! Aigoo. What's really shocking is when I started searched for fictional stories that involved me. There is me and T.O.P 'seriously, that alien?!', then there is me and Youngbae 'Yb has a really nice abs!omo~Dara, think of ramen!' but what really surprised me is that fans are even pairing me up with artists from SM entertainment.  I got interested and that is when my life got twisted.

 

" I freaken' started dreaming about the scenes!!! There is even a time that I effin' dreamed of me seducting Taemin-ssi." That really got me!

 

I searched all over the net on how to get rid of those dreams and Mr.Netster said that I should start voicing out my opinions or ideas. I did what Mr.N said and it really worked.

 

So I started commenting on every story I am reading. The authors and the readers said that I really have great ideas so they requested or rather nagged me about writing my own fictional story.

 

At first I declined but they really are good hypnotizers. They told me that they'll send me a box of RAMEN!! How did I know that I like Ramen?! I didn't even told them I liked RAMEN. Seriously how?! I only decorated my asianfanfics profile with Ramen pictures and gifs... That is pretty normal right?!!!

 

Since it's for the Ramen's sake, I summoned and gave in. I won't loose anything since they don't know that I am the infamous baby-faced Dara. It's my win! BWAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Or so I thought...

 

I'm wrong, It is my lost! I lost my sanity after knowing their character suggestions. It is freaking me, Kim Jaejoong and Lee Donghae! They want it RATED!! What am I supposed to do now?! I devoured the Ramen before I read their Character suggestion!


I am left with no choice.

 

I have to fullfill their request. huhuhuhu

 

My brain cells almost died by thinking of the plot . 

 

"I'm gonna DIE young!"

 

RAMEN~!

 

It's freaking Ramen's fault!