The Boys

Hey it's Dara!

 

Junsu's POV

Well, I don't know if it's normal but Yoochun hyung keeps on laughing by himself.

 

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" No guys, It is not a monster eating ice cream but it is Yoochun--hyung laughing his out. I really don't know but he's been like that after our fan signing event."ANYANYANYANYANYANYAHAHAHAHAHAHA." There he is again; I think he's going crazy!

 

'Jaejoong-eomma, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!' The Junsu living inside my brain yelped. I can't possibly shout that out loud because Jae- eomma.. Uhh I mean Jae hyung has been acting weird too.

 

Sigh. I'm living with retards now. I know guys, but keep your pity. Daddy Junsu is okay.

Still as hot as chili baby!

 

“Being born to be gorgeous really is hard “I pitied my life as I flipped my imaginary long hair.

 

I'm not being conceited aren't I? I'm just too adorable----- like a cotton ball.

Oh it rhymes, Adorable--Cotton ball.

No? Okay, you’re on your own. No, don't talk to me anymore. I said no, even a humungous Dolphin plushy won't bribe me. Well, not unless it is color pink. kekekekekekekekeke

 

Okay yes, back to the real world.

I decided to confront Yoochun hyung about his well, you know already.  He, being insanely abnormal.

 

I tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

He looked at me showing no interest.

Well that was cold. A while ago he's laughing his out like a maniac and now he acts like an ice prince?

This is not acceptable people! But being the considerate me, I ignored his coldness.

 

"Hyung, you've been insanely laughing by yourself after our event. What is wrong with you? People may think that you may be crazy" I confronted him.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry. Am I?" I didn't notice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “He let out a boisterous laugh. What?  He didn't notice that? Him acting like a hyena, laughing all day long and now he's saying he didn't notice it? Seriously Yoochun-hyung. Ugh, my brain cells. They are continually depleting.

 


Yoochun's POV

 

Well, I did not really notice myself laughing all day long. All I know is that no matter how hard I stifle my laugh, they just keep on coming out. Judge me or think whatever you want. I don't care. All that matters is I'm ecstatic about today's event. I met this weird looking girl at the fan signing event a while ago. She   has the same name with the rabbit I had a long time ago. Sansan, cute right? I had that rabbit when I was in middle school. Sadly, my mom took it away from me since I am not really allowed to have pets. Well, she said I am not responsible enough to adopt some pets so yeah; I have to let her go since I loved my pet rabbit so much. Don't get me wrong but I really like animals especially rabbits. I would really want to be a veterinarian but I'm not that good in Science so I didn't considered any of that thought. Sigh, I miss my rabbit. Don't think that I am gay because I could definitely kick your If you want me to.*evil laugh*.

 

I loved my pet Sansan so much that I considered her my first girlfriend. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whatever. We didn't kiss anyway so don't think of bad thoughts. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. So yes, back to the human Sansan. The name is really cute but really? Naming it to your daughter? I don't think it is just. I would rather choose Sam Soon as the name of my daughter rather than SanSan. The girl must have been mad to her mom when she was exposed to the outer world. Cutesy name. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay here am I laughing again. Sigh, I'm perfectly losing my sanity. Thanks to that girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . But really, I am indeed thankful to her.

 

These past months have been a lot of work for us. There were those times when we barely had our sleep. It is as If we are like walking zombies trying to invade your yard but those weird plants keeps on attacking us. Ugh. So yeah, after months of being a walking zombie, I turned out to be a hyena. Thanks to that woman. She made me laugh so hard that the muscles in my stomach and my jaw are now protesting. First time after months.

 

I wish I could meet her again. I would really like to have her as a company.

I think she's fun.

 


 

Jaejoong's POV

 

Junsu went to me and started making a conversation. I'm not really into talk right now. You can say that I'm in a foul mood so yes; do you mind considering my attitude?  Even at the fan signing event, I've been aloof.  There is just this thing which keeps boggling my head. Cars? No, not even. Star craft? Not either, but I am sure Kyuhyun is. Girlfriend? Uh...... well, you could say that in the future. But heck. She doesn't even know me. I bet she had seen me on television, she may be familiar with my face but with my name? I doubt it.

 

She is not really my type but there is something in her that attracts me. There are a lot of prettier girls than her in the music industry but she just looks different. She keeps on looking younger every time. How is that even possible? I can say that she is not perfect. Nobody is. She got no jugs and humps but still, she could look y. I think I am bewitched by her. 

 

My lips escaped a sigh as I looked on my laptop screen. I am staring at this site where I could read some stories about artists being shipped my fans. This is really fun since I could check out the girls being paired to me. But I must say that this is a dangerous site too! THEY SHIP BOYS I TELL YOU! I can’t even imagine myself getting hard on Yunho's touches. Oh my god. This is insane. But the story is really good that I got hooked on such stories. I'm being erted aren't I? Ugh, it is not my fault! The scenes are just too exciting! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

So yes, I am still in a foul mood since this author who wrote Dara wo Produce (The story which is made by Dara) is not yet updating. You lousy author called RAMEN!  This author is seriously addicted to Ramen. Well, the story is about me, Dara and Donghae. Why is Donghae even involved? It should only be Dara and me. I'm a possessive boyfriend--- I mean fan boy aren't I? Tss, so what if I'm a fan boy. I like Dara. End of story. If only Tabi-hyung would introduce me to her then maybe we could have our happy ending. Too bad Tabi hyung is one hell of a selfish guy. He even boasted that he have kissed Dara. For all I know that was just their stunt on the music video of I'm Sorry.

 

Oh yes, I first saw her on that music video ' I'm Sorry ‘. I think that she has a genuine smile and I could not escape from her charms since then. She could be a girlfriend material. If only we are on the same agency.


What do you thinks guys? Sorry for the boring chapter and yes. I'm a lazy author. Mian :((

Also, pardon my typo and grammar errors.

Who wants a DaraHae momemt? :))

 and another, who would want to help me with the poster and trailer guys? :))