Bada talks with Tamtam(updated)

Hey it's Dara!

 

Dara pov

 

Her thoughts were pushed aside when her phone abruptly rang.  It was her best guyfriend. The Lee Donghae. Yes it was The Lee Donghae. Why, you may ask? Well he’s a freaking chaebeol. The freaking son of Korea’s Business Tycoon. The freaking heir of the Lee Corporation. And most of all, one of  Seoul Senior Academy Kingkas.

 

♪♫dahn jee nuh sarang hae ee ruh geh mah lae jee 
ee jeh gut joon bee heh duhn mah neun mah leul dee ruh 
han cheh uhn jeh nah nee yuh peh ee seul geh 
ee ruh geh yak soh keu hah geh suh juh hah neu leul bah rah dah boh myuh ♪♫

 

It was H.O.T's Candy. Obviously, the chorus part.

 


“Yoboseyeo”  Her tone showed no interest at all. Who would be interested with a five year old kid trapped in a nineteen years old body anyway?  Out of bad luck, everyone does! But never in her life did she think of admiring---more like fangirl-ing .Donghae. Even in her wildest dreams, it never occurred to her.

 

‘Like duh, who in the right mind would date a dork who wants to name his future kid “Bada”. Like Bada Bada? I’d prefer naming my kid Tatam rather than Bada!’ She thought not really minding the guy on the other line.

 

Her thoughts were left hanging when the other line threw a hysterical voice. “Yah! Park Sandara! Are you even listening?!?! Here I am asking to be my prom date and there you are not even minding my concern towards you!” He lunged out non-stop.

 

‘tsk. He even dared to call me with my full name. He must be pissed. Serves you right Dorkhae’ Dara thought before her verbal comeback.

 

“What prom you Bada Bada dork? ” She asked calling Donghae with his pet name given by her.

 

“What what prom? You mean you have no idea about the prom that was intended for the first years in Senior high?!! And it was like 3 months time from now!!” He retorted.

 

“Oh and yeah, stop calling me Bada Bada dork you Tammie tammie Ssantokki” He hissed even more

 

“ Whatever! Aren’t you too excited for the prom? It’s like 3 months from now. 12 weeks. Aren’t you being too drawn with that prom thing? Lastly, why me? Questions flooded Donghae.

 

“Why not? Oh come on Dara, time flies fast you know. Last time I checked, you were just a cute little bunny hopping on my room but now… You are more like a Dinosaur roaring whenever you got the chance.”  Donghae said as a matter of fact which the other line didn’t like a bit.

 

“Ha-ha Donghae, me in your room?! Since when?!! I only met you in the last days of middle high. If it weren't for you who kept insisting that we are destined to be world's best bestfriends. Tsk, I won't even talk to you. Secondly, you don't even let me go in your room. You kept insisting that your room was too messy. For all I know it was just flooded with your p-o-r-n-o stuffs!" She inhaled.

 

And exhaled.

 

And Inhaled again before continuing.

 

"Lastly,It’s not like I am the one having been called as one of the Dinosaur siblings in school. And you ask why Hae?!! Even flies wouldn’t dare to come near me in school!” annoyed, she slammed shut the photo book losing her interest, gaining the atittude.

 

Donghae pov

 

“Then try disposing your gothic and punky clothes you emo. Stop acting like the world hates you and you hate them back! I’ll help you do a full make over within that span of time. Just say yes” I offered. I mean she has the wealth,the body and well you might be taken aback by this but..... she too has the face. Behind those thick black get over is an innocent Dara---well atleast when she is with her family. I think she is kind of anti-social though.

 

When i met her in first year of middle high, i thought she really was a silent type of person so i didn't bother to befriend her. What really surprised me was when I started to have the urge to know her more in the last days of middle high, we started being "bestfriends"---self proclaimed by me! Well you might be interested on why my attention was caught by her. You see, in the first two years of middle high, she looked like a normal petite girl. Dressing up in such fancy clothes until our last senior year began. She became an Emo!Goth!Punk! or whatever you may call it. That got my attention. Weird,right?

So we started being Bffs right? And I got to know her more. She is kind of loud,really. There was that one time when she talked about her personal relationships. She said she only has a few friends. Her family,me and the guy whom she calls Jaejoong. She did not make friends until then. "It is hard to trust people" I remembered her words.

 

Reader's pov

 

“NO” She debated

 

“YES!” He returned.

 

“No!”

 

“Yes!”

 

“No”

 

“Yes”

 

“No!” Donghae smirked as he knew that Dara will fall on his trap.

 

“I SAID YES SO COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP NOW!!?” Dara said.

 

‘uh-oh.. Did I just say yes?! I’m doomed’ Realization hit her.

 

“You said yes Dara, have a pride and take responsibility of you words. I’ll hang up now” Then the line went dead.

 

“YOBOSEYEOOOOOO!! DONGHAE YAH!~” she surrendered as she slumped her body on the couch.

 

 

Donghae pov

 

“ I got you under my skin.” Donghae smirked as he walked his way to a familiar street. The street where his best friend’s ex-best friend lives. (lelz,TVXQ)

 

“ You wait Dara, Jaejoong is coming on his way” Donghae said as he knocked on the latter’s door.

 

 

__________________________________

Bahahaha.

another cliffhanger. Blehhh :P

You noticed, I updated it. many changes. keke

Comments and suggestions are loved.