Ideal Type

Strong Heart - Confessions

 

Wooyoung is confessing to Dara, but Jiyong who had enough of the situation suddenly got up from his seat, went to Dara and covered her ears with his hands.

 

Taeyang : That's our GD right there!

Seven : Way to go man!!

 

Everyone was surprised with Jiyong's action. Dara was startled and hid her surprise by laughing. She didn't expect anything like that from Jiyong.

 

LSG : hahaha Seems like all this declarations woke up the Dragon fom his sleep.

KHD : Jiyong-sshi wh........

 

The hesitations that were visible on Jiyong's face a while ago suddenly disappeared.  Seems like his intentions for guesting in this show made a complete turn-around after finding out about Donghae's marriage proposals and Wooyoung's love confession. He remembered his conversation with YG.

 

Flashback from chapter 2

 

YG : I'm not Yang Hyun Suk for nothing. Ok, let's straight things out. #1  I don't really care if you like her or not, or if you want to date or pursue her. and #2 I wont let you go to that show, if your purpose is to declare your looooong time crushin' with Dara.... but if someone else does declare his crush or love for dara then, i guess you can do the same. Just be responsible for your own action Jiyong.

~~~~~

 

Jiyong : (Hyung, here goes nothing) Dara-noona is my ideal type. I like her.

Dara : Did I hear it right panda? He said that...

Seungri : He likes you noona. Yes he likes you.

 

Donghae and Wooyoung can't help but be annoyed. Its already hard for them to be with Dara because of conflict of schedules and them being from different companies. its even harder now that Jiyong who's in the same company with Dara declared that he likes her. 

 

KHD : this is indeed a Confession Special. I don't even have to ask why. Jiyong-sshi it was so obvious hahaha. Too bad for Dara she is torn between 3 guys. or I think even more. You guys are so lucky to have this chance to say it face to face. I'm sure you are of envy of other men out there. 

 

LSG : Hyung Let's do Ideal Type Worldcup Strong Heart Edition

KHD : Oh great idea Seungie.

LSG : Our dear viewers, you know how this goes right? This is for pure fun ok?

KHD : Right! so let's start!

LSG : Donghae, Wooyoung and Gdragon, please come to the center.

 

The three got up from their seat and went to the center of the stage.

 

LSG : For everyone's safety since these 3 men are known to have thousands of fangirls and Dara is also known to be adored by thousand of fanboys, lets think of it this way. Dara-shhi you are not choosing among them who you like most but rather who among them is a close resemblance to your ideal type. So think carefully. Who among these gorgeous men is a close resemblance of your ideal type. If you have chosen, go to him and hold his hand.

 

KHD : Ok guys close your eyes. No peeking, just your eyes please. Now, slightly raise you right hand, as if you are anticipating your princess' hand.

 

The guys followed the instructions. Jiyong was nervously standing in the middle of Donghae and Wooyoung. His hands were trembling. as he close his eyes and raises his right hand.

 

Seungri got an idea to play a prank on the 3 guys. He called Krystal, Amber and Minzy and whispered to the three ladies.

 

KHD : Now Dara-sshi, go to him and hold his hand.

 

The three guys were nervously waiting. And right then, they felt it. Soft hands holding theirs. Smile was visible on their faces. When they opened their eyes. They were lost for words. Donghae was holding the hands of Amber, Jiyong was holding Krystal's hands and Wooyoung was holding Minzy's.

 

The other guests were bursting into laughters and so as the audience. Seungri gave a peace sign to the guys who look like they were drained in energy. They composed themselves again and close their eyes following LSG instructions.

 

LSG : Hahaha Nice one Seungri. you are really a strong heart family. So now Dara, hold his hand.

 

Dara walked nervously. She went infront of Donghae, then to Jiyong and last to Wooyoung. She then, went behind them. She reached out for the hand of the guy who is a close resemblance to her ideal type.

 

Smile is visible to his face. He was able to recognize the familiar softness of Dara's hands. The guests and audience were cheering for him but all he can hear now is his heartbeat beating loudly. He opened his eyes and he gave her his boyish grin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh sorry for not updating often. Its been crazy for me for the past weeks. Hope you like the update! 

Comments and suggestions please! Thanks!!!