Finale

Strong Heart - Confessions

 

 

Dara walked nervously. She went infront of Donghae, then to Jiyong and last to Wooyoung. She then, went behind them. She reached out for the hand of the guy who is a close resemblance to her ideal type.

 

Smile is visible to his face. He was able to recognize the familiar softness of Dara's hands. The guests and audience were cheering for him but all he can hear now is his heartbeat beating loudly. He opened his eyes and he gave her his boyish grin.

 

Donghae and Wooyoung sighed when they opened their eyes. Dara was holding the hand of Jiyong. 

 

LSG : Dara-sshi..

Dara : I was asked before and I said that he is close to being my ideal type.. so I'm rather sticking with that.

Dara smiled at Donghae and Wooyoung which a bit delighted the two boys. Jiyong realized that he was still holding the hands of Dara when he felt Dara squeezed his hand. 

Seugri : Hyung looks like a love fool.

TOP : Yah! He might hear you, you'll be dead later.

Seungri : Oh no hyung. He's too happy right now. He wont even think about it. Just look at him.

TOP : Yeah you're right. He looks like a fool.

Seungri : But Hyung, there's another love fool. Look at him. He's been giving that puppy eyes to Bom-noona for awhile.

TOP : =_= whatever

 

Everyone got back to their seats. Jiyong is still elated. 

 

CL : Umm Oppa, can you please stop smiling now. you look like a fool.

Jiyong : I'll pretend I didn't hear that Chaerin. I'm too happy right now. hehehe

Seungri : Noona you did well! as expected from my student

Dara : aissh you panda trouble maker. why did you do that a while ago?

Seungri : Wae? you got jealous because Krystal held hyung's hand right? right? hehehehe

Dara : =_= whatever

 

LSG : wow this anniversary special is really daebak! i cannot even count the number of times of confessions we had today. this will be surely the talk of the town tomorrow. netizens will be surely going crazy.

KHD : We have to thank our guests for not holding in. Thank you for pouring your hearts to us tonight.

LSG : Thank you very much. This episode surely made a mark in history. and to our loyal viewers, thank you for sticking with us through the years. Let's give ourselves a round of applause.

 

The guests and audience cheered for the two MCs. The show's staff handed glasses of champagne to each guests.

 

LSG : Cheers to everyone. Thank you so much PD-nim, thank you very much hyung

KHD : Thank you too Seungie. Cheers everyone.

 

Everyone greeted each other. Dara raised her glass to Jiyong and he did the same. They both exchanged sweet smiles to each other.

 

With that, the MCs ended the show.

 

Backstage

Siwon : Bom Wait up! 

Bom : huh?

Siwon : Can we... uhhh you know..

Bom : know what?

Siwon : go out. umm dinner maybe?

TOP : Bom is quite busy these days. (he came out of nowhere)

Bom : I'm not. Ok Siwon. I'll just call you then.

Siwon : Great! Bye Bro (doing a high five to TOP which TOP ignored) err umm bye Bom. i'll be expecting your call.

TOP : Yah! Park Bom!

Bom : What????!!!!

TOP : ummm nothing its just that...

Bom : what??!!!!

TOP : Seungri! my man! I miss you! (runs away)

Minzy : Unnie you scared Oppa again.

Bom : serves him right (smirks)

 

 

 

 

 

The show already ended, but their romance is just starting. Strong Heart is not just a show. Its the Feeling.