Snow

Strong Heart - Confessions

 

The anniversary special continues. We open the 2nd part with a dance battle among the guest idols.

 

 

note: let's just use our imagination, arasso?

 

Everybody is back to their seat, still feeling the vibe of the music.

KHD : Siwon-sshi your board says "Winter Child"

Siwon :  Some kid bullied me at school, so i fought back. My dad was called by the guidance councilor. After we got home, of course my dad got mad me for getting into a fight. I was so disappointed that time. I was the one bullied but yet I'm still wrong for defending myself. So I thought, I should just ran away. So I gathered my things, and went out.

LSG : no one saw that you went out?

Siwon : (shakes head) I was strolling in a park. It was like 30 minutes away from our house. I sat on a bench, I didn't know where to go. I was about to cry too because of the wounds in my knees I got from the fight I had in school earlier. Then there was this kid who came out of nowhere. She was staring at me.

guests : wooohhh

Siwon : At first I was irritated because of her stare. But as I looked at her face, she was ahh Oh my she looks like an angel.

KHD : hohoho we have a run away child who fell in love at first sight!

Siwon : (giggles) She was just really pretty. So she went to me, examined my wounds then, told me not to go anywhere and went away. After 10 minutes, she was back, with a first aid kid. She nursed my knee wounds. I was in awe. Wow this girl. but after tending my wounds, she just started ranting. 

LSG : she ranted at you?? (in disbelief)

Siwon : Yes, she was like. "don't run away when simple things like this, you can't even take care of"

KHD : wow fierce kid. but she's right.

Siwon : after her lecture, she gave me a milk drink and told me to go home. our fingers touched when as I try to get the drink. then a magical thing happened

All guests are glued to Siwon. They were waiting what he's going say next.

Siwon : Snow. it snowed that moment.