Hello

Strong Heart - Confessions

 

 

LSG : what happened after? 

Siwon : I noticed, she liked what she was seeing. The snow. She was feeling the snow. We sat at the bench. She started humming a song. I just found myself humming along with her. I think that's the first time that I found out my love for music. 

Donghae and Eunhyuk glanced at each other and to a certain girl among the guests.

Siwon : After that, we never met each other again.

KHD : awwww heartbreak. why?

Siwon : I found out that their family moved out. The day we first met, was their last day in Korea. But..

LSG : But???

Siwon : after several years, I met her again.

KHD : way to go boy!!

Siwon : I met her again in.... Inkigayo. She's an idol too.

Disbelief can be seen in the guest's faces even of the MC's

Jiyong : (in his bubble head) He better not be talking about Dara. Wait, he's not from Busan. so I think that's not Dara or is it??

TOP : Imma gonna kill him if that's Bommie.

KHD : Was she surprised to see you? 

Siwon : No. I don't think she remembers me at all. But I thought of someting to make her remember.

 

With that, Siwon started singing the song that they once hummed under the snowing sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

after the song was done. Siwon took out the same milk drink and and handed it to 2ne1's Park Bom

Siwon : Hello. We've meet again.

Seven nervously looked at TOP. "This is not happening, why her?" TOP said

Bom : Ohhhh I remember! So it was you! I was right all along (giggles)

LSG : Bom-sshi is true that you didn't recognize him?

Bom : I think I did. But I was too shy to introduce myself to him as the kid who gave him this (showing the mik drink)

KHD : Daebak. This anniversary special is really special. First we saw the reconcilliation of Dara Park and G-dragon and now, Siwon and Park Bom's reunion. What more can we ask for?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whew! My creative juice is draining! hahaha thanks for the comments and to those who subscribed!

add me up in twitter @iheartbibimbap