Fight for Love

Strong Heart - Confessions

 

 

KHD : ok I'll rephrase the question, What does Donghae mean to you?

Without hesitation Jiyong answered " I feel bitter" 

The guest laughed at Jiyong's remarks thinking that was a good adlib, but little did they know, that was Jiyong's real feelings. He felt bitter because he was not able to express his feelings towards Dara unlike Donghae who openly admitted it to the public and even proposed to his lady.

KHD : How about you Donghae, what does Jiyong mean to you?

Donghae : Ah I haven't thought about him.

KHD : So you don't have and adlib on hand.

Everybody laughed, but truth is the MC's felt a bit awkward of the situation so they tried to change the topic.

KHD : We've been hearing a lot of confession from the male guests. Why don't hear from the girls this time.

LSG : Krystal. SM has Super Junior, Shinee, EXO. 

Kyrstal : Neh

LSG : You have interacted with them right?

Krystal : Neh

LSG : Is there someone who have caught your eyes? Whom you have thought, Ah he's my ideal type.

Kyrstal : (giggles) I'm sorry oppa (referring to her SM oppas) But none.

KHD : None? How could that possible be? you are surrounded by good looking Oppas and Dongsaengs and yet, no one caught your eyes.

Krystal : There's one but not from our company.

Guest : ooowwww

LSG : Is he here too?

Krystal : Yes (smiles)

KHD : This is interesting. Who is it then?

Krystal : it's Jiyong-oppa.

Dara : Jiyong-oppa? are they even close? yah panda!

Seungri : (shrugs) Not sure noona. but hyung is quite a ladies man, right (grins)

"tsk" Dara sighed as she tried to compose herself.

KHD : Oh Jiyong-sshi you are very popular nowadays ah.

Jiyong : (shy) (Ah this is bad. why did she call me oppa, we're not even close. Dara might think I'm being nice to every girl.) smiles. Ah Kamsahamnida Krystal-sshi. 

 

Krystal : (weh? why so formal? i'm trying to be close.) Oh that's nothing. you are really good in everything that you do. You are a great artist.

LSG noticed the awkwardness in the air and tried to change the subject again.

LSG : Wooyoung-sshi, we're glad to see you here, together with Nichkhun. Have you two finally reconciled?

Nichkhun and Wooyoung : Yes.

Wooyoung : It was a misunderstanding. It got out of hand. 

Nichkhun : We sorted out things. Of course, we're brothers. We love and support each other.

The JYP representative was recently caught in a scandal. The two were caught in a brawl, but the reason behind it was never revealed to the public.

KHD : after the scandal, can we see you two perform together here in Strong Heart?

Wooyoung : Oh but in one condition... Dara noona should marry me.

LSG : Woah! Another confession?!!

Jiyong acted to faint in his seat while Donghae stiffened in his position.

Wooyoung : Everyone here, got to confess. why shouldn't I? I mean, I've been keeping this in my heart. Though we're from rival companies, our presidents are really good friends. Donghae who is from SM, got his shot to be close to her, why can't I?

Wooyoung is still talking when suddenly...

Seungri can't help but laugh it out loud. The 2ne1 girls, squealed in delight. TOP and Seven high-fived. "That's our boy" uttered Daesung and Taeyang.

 

What happened????

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung is confessing to Dara, but Jiyong who had enough of the situation suddenly got up from his seat, went to Dara and covered her ears with his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

ah so this is a bold act from Jiyong. will he finally confess to Dara? will Donghae or Wooyoung let him?

Please wait for the finale of Strong Heart - Confessions.