Yoo Youngjae, My Prince

My B.A.P Princes (A B.A.P Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile tugged on your lips as you thought about your boyfriend, who just returned from his concert tour. With excitement pumping through your veins, you skipped your way towards Youngjae's house, which is only blocks away from your own.

Taking a deep breath, you lifted an arm and knocked onto his main door. Your heart was slamming against your ribcage so hard, you've missed him so much. He was gone for months and he's finally back, you couldn't wait to have him back in your arms again. 

You beamed as you heard the door swung open, you looked up only to have your smile immediately swept off your face. In front of you stood a girl you've never met before, and she was wearing the apron you left in his house since you always cook for him there. She was wearing your apron. 

She blinked at you, confused, "Sorry but, how may I help you?" You swallowed and breathed out shakily, "I'm here for Youngjae, is he home?" she raised an eyebrow, "Oh yeah, but who are you though? He's kinda busy unpacking right now, maybe I can help pass a message to him." 

*Who am I? Who am I? How about, who are you?* you thought to yourself but couldn't bring yourself to speak those words out loud. She stared at you, impatiently, "Look, I don't have time for you. Are you like, some kinda fan or something? If you are, then please leave before I report you to the police for stalking Youngjae."

Your jaws dropped at what she said, *How dare you--* your thoughts were cut off as another elderly woman appeared beside the girl, Youngjae's mother. *Oh no.* Youngjae's mother never liked you, she always thought that her son could do so much better. She's warned you to leave Youngjae alone before, but you were stubborn and you continued dating him secretly without his mother's knowledge.

Her eyes narrowed at the sight of you, "Omo, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave my son alone. You stubborn girl, you really think I will allow this to go on? This girl right here will be my future daughter-in-law," she said gesturing towards the girl who's wearing your apron, "She's beautiful, rich and talented. And what can you offer my Youngjae, huh? I told you once, I won't let my son be with some orphan and I mean it. You will leave now and never come back. I don't ever want to see your face again, you hear me?"

Tears pricked your eyes as the girl smirked and crossed her arms over her chest to stare at you like you are dirt, you glared at her and looked at Youngjae's mother, "Do you even know your own son? Do you know what his heart truly wants? Do you know what makes him happy? Please for once, act like a real mother. Think about him for once and not yourself."

Her eyes widened in rage, "What did you just say to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter