Kim Himchan, My Prince

My B.A.P Princes (A B.A.P Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let her go, please! Do anything you want to me, but please, don't hurt her." Himchan pleaded as you were tied onto a chair, heavily bruised and injured all over your body. Blood stained your clothes and skin. 

Another slap was thrown across your face and this time, blood oozed out of your lips. Himchan went down on his knees and cried, "Please stop! Hurt me instead!" The gang leader ceased his eyebrows in disapproval, "Himchan, I think you know very well that's not what I want to hear."

You weakly shook your head, "No, Himchan... D-Don't do anything s-stupid, I'm w-willing to take anything f-for you." The gang leader got angry and slapped you hard on the cheek for the umpteenth time, "Shut up, ! It's all because of you I lost my ace gang member!"

"Himchan-ah, if you want your girlfriend back alive, all you have to do is just to return to the gang and make legit weapons for us like before again." your boyfriend seems to consider for a minute and you fervently shook your head while mouthing a big 'NO!'.

"Deal or no deal?" Himchan stared at you as you just shook your head, "Don't do this t-to yourself, H-Himchan... You p-promised." he then looked back at the gang leader, "Making weapons for you to kill more innocent people again? How about NEVER?!"

The gang leader got mad and immediately took a gun out from his pocket and intended to shoot you but things happened so fast you could barely even take it in. The next thing you know, Himchan was lying lifelessly on the floor in front of you with a bullet through his abdomen.

The gang leader yelled out in frustration and was about to pull the trigger once more at you but sirens rang loudly signalling the arrival of the policemen. The gang and their leader were caught while you were still tied on the chair, yelling out your boyfriend's name countlessly.

 

"Miss, please! You have to let us tend to your wounds!" you cried out Himchan's name, "Your boyfriend will be okay, I promise. He's fighting really hard for you, so you have to fight with him, alright?" an elderly nurse comforted as she grabbed your arms.

You slowly nodded with tears streaming down your face. A male nurse pulled a wheelchair over and gently placed you into it. You were then wheeled into a room to be treated as you worriedly prayed for your boyfriend.

*Please god. Please, let him live. He may have done bad things in the past but I've changed him for the better. He's the only person in the world that I have left now.* 

After you were all cleaned up and bandaged, you limped your own way towards the operational theater where Himchan is currently in. You sat down on one of the chairs in the hallways and shuddered at the cold silence. It all made you felt lonely and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter