Bang Yongguk, My Prince

My B.A.P Princes (A B.A.P Oneshot Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish! Why did I agree to come back to college again?!" Yongguk grimaced as you blinked, "Erm, maybe because I'm cute." your boyfriend rolled his eyes, "Hun, don't be ridiculous-- but I have to admit, you are cute." you beamed at him as he chuckled and pecked your cheek.

"You know, you make me do things I never thought I'd do all the time," you smiled proudly as he continued, "Like cooking, studying, being kind, compromising and most of all, loving." he stared into your eyes deeply and leaned in closer to you.

Your eyes fell shut as you felt him getting closer and closer. Your lips were only centimetres apart when suddenly, "Yah, you two! No public display of affection in campus please. Do whatever you want at home, but not here. I'll be watching you two." a lecturer passing by scolded.

Pink tinted your cheeks as Yongguk threw his hands up in frustration, "AISH! The lecturers here are so annoying!" you placed a hand onto his shoulder and shook your head as he sighed and softened, "Fine, I won't write in a complaint, but I'll get my kiss now."

Without a warning, he crashed his lips onto yours as you responded almost instantly. His arms were wounded around your waist as yours was placed gently onto his toned chest. You two heard a faint shout from the lecturer who just scolded you and just smiled it away.

 

Himchan smirked as he watched Yongguk and you sigh at the piece of paper in your hands, "Another warning letter?" you nodded solemnly, "Well, you can't blame Yongguk hyung for his raging hormones. This guy's a beast." you chuckled softly.

Yongguk glared at Himchan, "You're not helping. Now shut up before I ban you from my house." Himchan pouted, "Fine then~" then he walked away, leaving the two of you alone. You plopped yourself onto the couch in the living room of Yongguk's apartment as your boyfriend settled down beside you.

"I'm sorry, babe. You mad at me?" you shook your head as Yongguk interlaced your fingers with his and knocked his forehead against yours, "Of course I'm not. I just, Yongguk, I hope we can graduate someday and you know, go after our dreams and all..." you were talking about your dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter