Run away and jump

Star-crossed meeting. Meant forever?

In the noon, Taemin and Momo were in the local market.

" Brother.." Momo had an apple in her hand while facing Taemin "Lets get this!" She held the apple up to her lips, cauging Taemin to laugh when he saw the apple was red as his sister's lips.

"Alright" Taemin gave the coins to the sales woman who had her eyes fixed on Momo, smiling. The woman bowed to both of them and the two proceeded to walk away.

"Momo.." Taemin wrapped his arm around her waist as others aroud them, started curiously, "Want to go to the river for the night?" He smiled knowing his sister would say yes.

"Yes!" she hugged her brother as the whispers from the towns people were finally heard.

"That is her brother is it not?"

"Dumb siblings never learn"

"The two shouldnt have that type of public relationship"

"How many times has the girl layed on her back for him?"

Taemin's hold on his sister became tighter as he hoped Momo did not hear the peoples words. "We'll get there about the time the moon rises"

Momo looked up at her older brother "Quite alright with me"

The siblings were just about at the river when the moon started to rise, golden eyes becomming visable in both of them. The ends of their hair, turning gold.

"Taemin.." Momo said holding her brothers hand as she pecked his cheek leaving him with a smile planted on his face, "I feel safest when I am with you"

He held both of his little sisters hands and locked eye contact with her, " I would h-"

Suddenly the two were interrupted when 5 people running towards them, with knives and swords in their hands. "The girl is dead" One of the women yelled, accompanied by the yelling of a man, his words unclear to the two.

Taemin grabbed onto his sisters hand, running alongside the river quickly.

"Brother, stop theres a cliff!" Momo looked at her brother, her eyes filled with fear.

"Jump!" Taemin jumped fiirst, his hand still holding his sisters tightly. She jumped a second after him.

She looked back at the angry people who weren't going to jump. Finally the man's words became clear "As good as dead"

 

Taemin embraced the smaller sibling, expecting to fall of the cold hard ground, but it never happened.

Instead the two were laying on the grass in an open field.

Both patted themselves "We arent..dead" Momo smiled at her brother.

"Thats right..but lets lay here until the sun rises. Im not sure where we are, but what ever happens, DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO SEE YOUR GOLDEN EYES OR HAIR." His voice was firm, making the younger girl nod and rest her head on her brother's chest"

"Goodnight, my loved brother" The younger girl said in a whispering voice.

He smiled and closed his eyes.

Taemin and Momo, two siblings with a unique blood line, in a whole new world.