Official Meeting

Star-crossed meeting. Meant forever?

"Momo. Momo wake up" Taemin hissed as he sat on the edge of Momo's bed, poking her cheek gently as he eyes the room cautiously"

The younger groaned in her sleep as her eyes opened, revealing the brown color. "Tae.." she started but was interrupted by a yawn.

"Get up." he pulled his sister's arm, dragging her out of her bed. Taemin looked up immediately when he heard two male voices down the hallway behind the closed bedroom door.

"Key. That sounds like Key." Momo mumbled through her barely recognizable voice. She looked at her brother carefully as she saw a wave of relief come across his face.

Nodding, Taemin took his sisters hand in his own and headed for the bedroom door. "Just stay quiet"

Momo chuckled. "Don't I always?" Her face turning a little pink when her brother winked at her.

The two walked quietly and slowly through the long hallway making their way to the sound of the two voices. The stopped at the corner as Taemin put his finder up to his sisters lips, telling her to keep quiet.

"How the could you let strangers sleep in my house for the night and not tell me? Key! I had a girl over last night." The older boy shot daggers at the younger, slamming his water down.

"Relax hyung. As long as you didnt do anything with your play toy, everything is alright." Key smiled.

"Damn it Key. I did do THOSE things with her." The boy leaned against the counter and covered his face with the palm of his hand.

The feline boy smirked and bursts into fits of laughter. "YOU DEFLOWERED HER! WHILE OTHERS WERE HERE" His eyes were squinted from his laughter. Key suddenly turned his head and widened his eyes as he saw the two siblings hiding behind the corner. "Speaking of the  devil" The younger started. "Momo, Taemin you guys can come out and meet the guy who stays here."

The two approached the other figures slowly. Momo, gripping onto the baggy shirt her brother was wearing, followed Taemin as she looked at the ground, trying not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Yo" The shorter boy said, not even taking time to acknowledge the siblings.

Taemin nudged Momo, causing her to lift her head.

"Yah Jonghyun, be nice and greet them properly" Key spat in a harsh tone.

"I dont i-" The older boys head shot up quickly and locked eyes with Momo. His eyes widened in shock. He cleared his throat and stood up straight, never breaking eye contact with Momo. "Hi. My name is Jonghyun." He furrowed his eye brows as he tried to remember last night.

Taemin approached Jonghyun, pulling Momo with him. "I'm Taemin and this is my little sister Momo." The two bowed as Jonghyun's eyes never once left the girl's figure.

Key, who was on the other side of the counter, smirked as he watched Jonghyun. He raised his eyebrow curiously, pulling out his phone and snapping a picture of the scene before him silently before slipping sending the picture to Jonghyun's phone with the caption "You look like you're in love right now ;) "

 

Sorry this is such a short update ;A;

 

If you enjoy the story so far, click subscribe and leave some comments@! I love the feedback