First day out

Star-crossed meeting. Meant forever?

Jonghyun's POV

 

The four of us walked through the insanely busy streets of Seoul. Key, gawking at all of the clothes that were on display at the shops, Taemin looking around cautiously, taking in the details and Momo who awash acting shy because of the amount of people walking around.

"Hey.." I tried to start a conversation with her, not sure what the results would be.

She looked up at me with her big eyes.

"Do you have anything fun that you want to do?" I asked, my voice trembling at first for no apparent reason.

she only shook her head then looked forward.

So that didn't go as well as planned..

"Ah Jong! I'm taking Taemin into some of these shops with me alright?!" Key practically yelled at me from excitement.

I simply nodded at him. I started to get awkward once I realized it was only Momo and I now. "So um.. You want some ice cream?" 

Really great Jonghyun.. You sound like a e. Why didn't you think of something better to say?.. 

She just looked at me without saying anything. Then her eyes looked at a figure approaching us, causing me to turn around.

"Jongie Oppa!" I heard a girl squeal as her arms found their way around my waist.

"Hyuna.." I laughed awkwardly, looking at her then Momo who was furrowing her eyebrows a little. 

Hyuna smiled and looked at Momo from head to toe. "Oppa, is this your girlfriend?" She asked.

"No. This is just a friend" I looked at Hyuna.

Hyuna's facial expression seemed to change a little so that she was glaring at Momo. "Good, you can do so much better than her." She scoffed.

"You don't even know her." I glared at Hyuna before stepping away from her. "We have to go" I fake smiled as I grabbed Momo's hand then began walking away.

 

"Jonghyun.. Where are we going?" It was only then, I realized I was still holding Momo's hand, causing me to clear my throat nervously.

"um.. I thought we could just walk around a little more so you could see the city." I said the first thing that came to my mind and I mentally slapped myself because it was lame. "Is that alright with you?" I raised my eyebrows and looked at her.

She just nodded her head and looked down as we began walking slowly. "Yah.. You won't be able to look at the city if you keep looking down like that." I chuckled. "Unless your attracted to concrete or something." She looked up and nodded before looking at her surroundings.

I admit it was awkward walking around the streets with her because multiple guys, actually too many guys turned their heads when we walked by. I couldn't help but to clear my throat a few times from their stares even though I know they weren't looking at me, but the girl whose hand I was still holding. I looked at her through the corner of my eye. Of course every guy would be looking at her like that. She looked innocent and beautiful, but none the less nervous because of all the guys who stared at her with lustful eyes. Some guy, dressed in black skinny jeans and a red shirt approached Momo and I before talking to her. 

"Hey cutie. You mind exchanging numbers, and maybe having dinner with me tonight?" He smirked and pulled out his cell phone. Momo just looked down awkwardly, not replying the guy. He proceeded to walk next to her and put his arm around her waist. "I see you're shy? That's ok"  I noticed his eyes move from her face to her cleavage. I could feel the anger taking over me little by little before I moved the guys hand away and pulled Momo closer to my by her waist. I smiled as I saw her eyes widen a little, then reverted my attention to the random er.

"You mind to tell me why you're hitting on my girl?" I asked him, knowing full well the anger was showing on my face. Wait.. Did I just call her my girl?.. I shook the thought out of my mind.

The prick looked at  me, "so she's your girl? That's funny, you two don't look close at all." He smirked.

Damn, I can't let this guy know I'm not really dating her.. So I smiled then leaned down so my lips were right next to Momo's ear. "What I'm about to do, just go with it. I'm doing this to protect you." I noticed her looking at me confused before looking back at the prick and I leaned down to kiss Momo. His eyes went wide as I smirked into this kiss before closing my eyes. 'Who has lips this soft?' I found myself thinking a million thoughts. The way her lips felt, the way she pressed her hands against my chest, not pushing away, her scent and the way she was... Kissing me back. 'Shes kissing me back' my mind trailed off. 

I gently bit her bottom lip before pulling away from our kiss that seemed to last forever. I noticed Momo panting a little before I hugged her to me and looked at the prick. "Next time, think before hitting on a girl. Now, off and never approach us again" 

he nodded and walked away, into a group of other guys before they all vanished from our sight.

 

I scratched the back of my neck and released Momo from the hug. "Guys like that piss me off." I mumbled and closed my eyes, letting my anger vanish with the disappearance of the bastard.

"Thank you.." Momo said quietly, but just loud enough for me to hear. A small smile was playing on her lips.

"it's no problem, but we better cover you up so the creeps won't come back " I chuckled and took off my jacket, placing it around her shoulders, then adjusting it, covering her cleavage from sight. Why was I so protective of her?..

 

My phone vibrated in the pocket of my jacket that was now placed around Momo. I pulled the phone out and looked at the text from Key. Five words that made me cringe ever so slightly.

"meet us at the club."

 

The guys will be all over her now..

 

 

 

 

-HEY readers! 

I think this was the longest chapter I've ever written haha :) I hope you liked it and will look forward to updates to come. So if you haven't already, hit subscribe, so you will never miss a chapter and feel free to comment. Your comments are loved!