Why are they chasing us?

Star-crossed meeting. Meant forever?

I never understood it. Why everyone in this city always looks so sad. Then when I walk around, they glare at me and my brother pulls me close. The things the people of the city would do just to get some food. Lie, fight, kill or worse yet...sacrifice another. Everyone around here seems heartless. So..cold. The only one who actually has any warmth emitting from their smile is my brother, Taemin.

"Momo..the night is young and the moon is starting to rise, we should get back home" His hold around my waist tightened as I heard him utter those words.

Hes right...home. Thats the safest place for me..for us right now is it not? No.. his embrace. My brother's arms seem like the approiate home for me. "Yes brother..it is getting late so lets go back.." A sense of panic and worry slightly noticable in my voice.

Fifteen minutes pass by quickly as he puts my hood over my head and pulls it down over my face a little bit to keep my identity hidden.  Why is my identity important? Did he know something I didn't? "Brother..."

He keeps his face looking foreward as we walk. I can sense a harsh tone in his voice. "What is it?" We slowly walk up the outside steps leading up to our door.

He opens the door and looks around before following me inside of our living room. I take off my hood and stare at him, "Why must I keep my identity hidden?"

I can feel his footsteps through the floor as he walks towards me. Taking a strand of my hair and twisting it in his fingers, "Our blood line..our family, is disliked by a lot of people in this city. They're jealous of you. You possess many hearts. Thats your charm. You capture the hearts of many. Even those you have not met. Those you have not loved."

I widen my eyes and look at my brother in disbelief as my nrother holds me tightly in his embrase. "I'm hated..brother. Why do they feel such hatred?"

"Momo. Tell me, have you ever loved another?" There he goes again. Staring at me with thoses protective eyes.

I nod slowly and revert my stare elsewhere.

"Who has captured your heart?"

Unknowingly, I blush and mumble against his chest. "You.."

I can feel his body stiffen as the words escape my lips. "You don't mean.."

"I mean it." I look at him and bite my lip. "This forbidden love. I love you, brother."

Taemin exhaled and chuckled as he picked me up. "I thought you fell for an ." He starts to carry me towards my room. Up the dark staircase.

"You're no if I've met one." I smile as he gently sets me down on my bed, my figure shining in the moonlight escaping through the window.

"You..want to see why people hate you? Why they're after you?" He looked at me intensly.

I nod with out hesitation as his lips collide with mine.

What is this?

This foreign feeling.

I kiss him back slowly and mumble against his lips, "I love you Taemin" After those words escaped my lips, a strong light was emitting through our kiss.

He pulled back and smiled as his eyes changed into a golden color and the tips of his hair changed into a golden color. "Your love. Is the strongest thing on this planet. And now, you have awakened your powers." He presents a mirror before my face, showing me my changes. Golden eyes mixed with sky blue, deep red lips and goldened tipped hair. I hold my hand infront of me as an orb appears from it, floating over my hand.

"What!" I jump and put my hand down quickly.

"Dont worry Momo, I'll protect you.." He sat next to me on my bed and kissed my cheek. "..Forever"