4: Truth or Dare?

Star's Evidence

I hesitate before answering her, “…um…dare? No wait…truth!” I mutter.

“Nope~ you said dare first” Rin-Rin smiles with an evil grin on her face and she begins to think up a dare.

I can only sigh and wait for her reply.

“Alright! I got it. I dare you to text one of the male KPop idols in your phone and confess your undying love for them!! Or better yet! I’ll do it for you!!” she smiles as she grabs my phone quickly from my pocket and picks a random number. She then sends the message.

‘Hey. I know I haven’t known you for a long time but…I really do love you!! <3’

Sent.

I grab my phone quickly and groan in annoyance as the phone notifies me that the message sent successfully.

“Do you not know the definition of awkward? Or better yet…SCANDALS?!” I yell as I quickly turn my phone off to prevent further damage.

Rin-Rin laughs and hands me the bottle, “Your turn MinHyun unnie” she smiled acting innocent again.

I sigh heavily and grab the bottle. I toss it lightly and it begins to spin on the floor. After a moment it stops and lands on our group maknae Sammi.

She looks to me nervously and gives me a look as though saying, ‘go easy on me please~’ and I just smile and nod to her.

“Truth or dare?” I ask lightly.

Sammi smile, “Truth~” she answers happily.

I nod, “…Alright. Is it true you have an idol crush on one of the boys we met at M!Countdown awards set?” I say with a small smile.

Sammi blushed lightly and then nods, “I do~ but I’m not telling who~ because that wasn’t part of what I was asked~” she says as she glances to Rin-Rin. The main suspect who would easily steal her phone and message whoever it was if Sammi had said who.

I laugh lightly and hand the bottle to Sammi. She spins it on the ground and it lands on me again. I look to the side and try to act like I don’t know.

Sammi smiles lightly, “Hyunnie unnie~ Truth or dare?” she asks lightly.

“Truth!” I say quickly.

I hear Sammi laugh lightly, “Is it true that you only have one guy in your heart that you would marry?” she smiles.

I smile gently and nod, “Shouldn’t you know that already? But, it’s not like he knows who I am really…so I’m not praying too hard for that to happen” I smile.

We play a few more rounds. Rin-Rin always choosing dare. And then regretting her choice soon after. We got our revenge for her dares and truths that she got out of us.

After about an hour of truth or dare we decided to stop and get some sleep for our next day schedules.

I walk into my room and close the door lightly and turn my phone on.

I have 5 unread texts, all of them from Kai of EXO. I read them and scroll up.

‘What?! Really? You love me? Um…well…that’s…really? Is it my abs?’

‘Hello?’

‘MinHyun-ah…you there?’

‘Hey~ you’re not messing with me are you? >;P’

‘You ok?

I sigh heavily and quickly explain what happened in my next text.

‘Ah. I’m sorry. Rin-Rin took my phone during truth or dare and I guess you’re the number she sent the message to. I was dared to proclaim my love to a male Idol in my phone. Sorry for bother you Jongin-ah ^^;;;’

Sent.

It took only seconds for his reply message.

‘Hahaha!! You play Truth or Dare too? Wow. At least it wasn’t with us. We get crazy with our dares. And it’s ok. These things happen in truth or dare~ ^^’

I laughed.

‘You sure seemed excited when Rin-Rin sent that message though~ Sorry~ I don’t date people my age~ kekeke’

Sent.

‘Hey~ don’t pick on me. I don’t get texts like that every day from girl idols you know! Plus. I don’t date same age girls either MinHyun-ah kekeke’

I only laughed and closed the messages out then turned out my light to get some sleep for our schedules in 6 hours.

~~*~~*~~

I am woken up by the manager and grab my head lightly. I groan in pain. My head pounds constantly and I sit up slowly as to not make the migraine worse. I walk into Sammi and Rin-Rin’s room first, like usual, and wake them up quickly before moving to the other member’s rooms.

After we are all awake, ready, and have eaten some breakfast we head out the door and get into the van as our manager drives us to our first schedule of the day. I look at my watch and see the time. 6 am.

We quickly stop at the hair and make-up shop. We all sit in our own chairs and let the ladies get to work on us. We sit still. Some of us texting, some of us sleeping a little more, and I was just going through my twitter, Facebook, and responding to some fans from around the world. We already had some girls who loved us even though we have only debuted not long ago. I smile as I talk with a fan from overseas. I was raised in America so my English was very good. Maknae Sammie was also raised in America so we liked to talk with each other in English most of the time. Rin-Rin moved to America when she was 7 and lived there till she was 19 which is when she tried out for JYP Entertainment, which is the company Mid-Night Era is now with. President Park is like a father to us. He treats us like his own kids and gave us such a great opportunity. The songs he gives to his artists are nothing but the best. None of them fall short of being the best. Our group is now included in the happy JYP family. Our seniors all treat us well and we couldn’t ask for better friends to help us with our training sessions when we were just starting out as JYP Trainees. Sammi, Rin-Rin, and I all started out as trainees around the same time. The other members were already trainees. Except for Eclipse, she joined the trainee program a year after Sammi, Rin-Rin, and I. we happily welcomed her though. Our trainee days weren’t the best days however. Sammi, Rin-Rin, and I constantly had to deal with girls who hated us for being “Natural Beauties”.

The girl who was working on me finished my look off with a smoky eye shadow look with my eyes and some light pink lip gloss resting over a clear lip gloss. I look up into the mirror and smile to her. “Thank you” I say politely and stand up to bow to her.

She smiles back and also bows lightly then walks away to the next costumer as I walk to the front desk and pay for my hair and make-up.

My hair was straightened and pulled up from in front of my face, lightly showing my forehead. My bangs styled up with gel for the cap I would have to wear once we got to the filming location. I calmly wait in the car and watch as the other girls finish one by one and follow me into the car.

Once we girls and our managers are in the car we drive to our destination. I check my phone one more time for the time. 7:45 am. Our first schedule was at 8:15 am. We still had a bit of time. We would probably just barely make it on time. On the ride to our schedule, I slowly found myself drifting into a light sleep. I closed my eyes for a second and went into my own little dream land without knowing I was asleep.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a short update everyone ^^ Sorry for the long wait~ <3

 

MinHyun out!!