6: Schedules and Dates

Star's Evidence

After we finish our meal with MBLAQ we quickly head to our next schedule with them following behind us. Most of my members decide to take quick naps and I stay awake and listen to the radio for the newest hits and top songs.

I text a few people occasionally when I see them responding when they can. I smile when I get a sudden text from JongHyun.

'Hey. MinHyun. I have a quick question. I need some dire advice!!'

I think of what he might need to ask so I respond casually.

'I'll see how I can help. What's up?'

'I have these rumors going around about me suddenly and i'm not sure how they started. Can you help me?'

'I can try to. But i'm not sure how much I can help. I'm still new to the idol life. Someone else may be able to help out more ^^;;;'

'True...but...I just felt like I needed to ask you for some reason. There is a rumor going around that I am wanting to get involved with some people...and i'm not sure if I actually do or not'

'You. What?'

I stare at my phone, confused by his words. I keep rereading the message he sent, trying to make sense of it, but with no success in doing so.

'Some of the people they are saying I have interest in...I think I might have actual interest in one of them. Should I respond to the media now or think it through more? In your opinion'

I see the light bulb go off in my head as I start to understand his words and make sense of the situation.

'Think it through more. If you suddenly announce something like that just as your getting ready for your comeback it could have a bad influence on your new song. And for the rest of your group. You need your fans to be happy right now so you can do well on sales...I sound awful right now. Like an inhumane CEO haha'

'kekeke...yeah. You kind of do. But it's true. And it makes sense. Thanks. I'm glad I asked you. And i'll take your advice and ask a senior as well. I'll text ya later ^^'

'Sure thing. ^^'

We stop texting and I turn my attention back to the radio. Sometimes the radio will do funny things. Like now. Just as i'm done texting JongHyun, SHINee's song 'Why So Serious?' blasts through the radio speakers. I notice it is the Album Ver. rather than the MV Ver.

I can't help but let a smile come to my lips. I lean back in the seat, stare out the car window, and listen to the music as we pass by the buildings of Seoul.

~~.~~.~~

We stand behind the giant white sheets of paper as we wait to be introduced on the game show. MBLAQ waits behind us, behind seperate sheets of white.

I hear the MC mention having important guests and as he says the words 'COME ON OUT!!' our sheets of white paper fall down and the crowd claps and yells lightly as we bow.

I take the mic, "HELLO EVERYONE! 1 2 3."

We all then speak in sync, "Hello everyone we are Mid-Night. The girls who shine even in the deep of night! Take care of us well!" We make V signs by our eyes then do our finishes pose and bow to the crowd and MC.

"Uwah! The girls who have the whole net buzzing with their name. The newly debuted Mid-Night. Their song even winning them first on M!Countdown ladies and gentlemen!" the MC speaks excitedly.

I continue to smile and bow again in thanks to his words. "Yes. We never expected to be able to win such a big award so soon. It has truly shocked me. With all the impressive comebacks of our senior groups I can truly say I was shocked to see our name on the winners board" I smiled as I spoke.

"Speaking of your seniors I heard another group came to join us today as well? Do you have any ideas who it may be?" he asks looking to each one of us.

We nod, "Yeah. We actually met them at a restaurant on the way here" I speak gently.

The MC nods lightly, "Ahh. So you went on a group date?" he joked.

We all laugh lightly, "No. It was a friends outing" I smile.

The MC laughs at our responses and then nods, "And with those words let's bring out their friends and our final guests for the show! MBLAQ!" he yells as the curtains fall down and reveal MBLAQ making funny poses behind the paper.

We join the crowd and MC in laughter then MBLAQ walks out and introduces themselves.

When they are finished we get to recording some of the game segments. The first being a knowledge quiz, that we Mid-Night won. The second game was an endurance game, that MBLAQ won. The third was a team game. We traded a few members from our group with MBLAQ members. We traded eclipse and Rin-Rin for CheonDung and Joon. The team game was a round of couple games. I got paired with Joon. CheonDung was paired with Sammi. Mir and our teams AhNa were paired together since they lacked a girl. They were called the Neutral teams and would give both teams a point if they won. The other teams pairs were SeungHo with Eclipse and G.O with Rin-Rin. After we got our pairs we started the game.

The first obstacle was the squats jump. The boys had to hold the girl in their arms and do 10 squat jumps before they could move to the next obstacle. The second obstacle was the pull-up station. The girls had to do 3 pull-ups without touching their feet to the ground, once they finished they had to get on their partners back and head to the third obstacle. The third obstacle was a puzzle that the partners had to solve. Once the puzzle was solved a small box would drop down with a key and the team would take the key to another box, unlock the box, and press the red button inside to decide the winning team. All teams would go together at once.

All of us lined up and once the first warning whistle was given our partners picked us up bridal style and got ready. The final whistle sounded and the boys ran forward with us in their arms. I held around Joon's neck for support. I wasn't the lightest person on this earth so I had a small fear that he may drop me. I was relieved when we got to the first obstacle and he hadn't. We were the first to arrive along side of G.O and Rin-Rin. Joon and G.O both started doing the squats around the same time.

"Sorry. I know i'm probably really heavy!" I speak quietly to Joon.

"No. Your really not. I thought you would have weighed more honestly" he responds and continues his squats.

He gets to 10 and puts me down and we head to the next station after we pass the first round. I run and then jump up onto the pull-up bar. I take a deep breathe and pull myself up once then hang for a moment to take another breathe before pulling myself up again. I hang one more time and then struggle harshly to pull myself up again.

Joon gets in front of me and turns so his back is facing me then takes my legs around his stomach so I can get on his back easier. I drop down onto his back and he makes an exhaling sound from the force of me falling onto him.

"Sorry" I apologize.

"It's fine" he says before he starts running to the partner puzzle.

We get to the puzzle at the same time as G.O, CheonDung, and SeungHo, who had caught up to us at the pull-up bar. We all get the pass sign and our partners put us on the ground then we unbag the puzzle pieces and get to work quickly. I notice something weird about the pictures. I ignore it and continue on putting them together.

We are almost half-way through when I notice the puzzle pictures are a predebut photo of someone here as a guest. Mine and Joon's seems to be a predebut of Joon. We search for the correct places for the puzzle pieces and after a long while we finish it. But CheonDung's team finishes before us. We have to race with them to get the key out of the box and we fumble with the locks. Just as we open our box to push the button we hear CheonDung's teams buzzard go off. We look over and then remember they are on our team and we smile.

We run over and hug them then jump up cheering at our victory.

G.O and Rin-Rin had almost finished their puzzle. SeungHo and Eclipse seemed to have barely started at Mir had just dumped out the puzzle pieces.

~~.~~.~~

We sit in the van after the long show recording. We had gotten alot closer with MBLAQ and the MC because of the show. But we were all completely exhausted. It was about 2 am and we had just finished recording. The manager heads to drive us back to the dorm so we can sleep before our schedules tomorrow.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is a quick update. I will try to add a longer chapter next time. Thanks for waiting so long everyone. Sorry for these delayed updates. I'm still busy with work and school. ^^;;; This story won't have to many more chapters though. Thanks for reading everyone!

 

MinHyun out!!