Maybe...

Dangerous Mistake - Zico ver.

A/N: Just a reminder that this is starting from chapter 17 of ''Dangerous Mistake''! ^^

__________...__________

-Zico...

He stopped and turned slightly to you.

-What? - he barely opened his mouth.

You took a deep breath. He had been like that for three days now. He would still be around you, go out with you, but wouldnt say a word.

What were you gonna say to him... 

-I-ive been thinking...

He turned his body a little bit more and waited.

-We just cant stay in this situation...

His eyes narrowed.

-Do you want me to leave?

You felt like you had swallowed a block of ice.

-No.

-If im making you uncorfortable...

-You cant go.

Zico laughed through his nose.

-Oh  yes, thats right, i cant. I couldnt live with myself if i did.

-No, i mean... you cant because i...

-Because you love me. But never the way i do. I get it already. - he raised his voice, he was getting angry. Hurt and angry. Good job, girl. - Talking about it wont work things out. We stay together, i will protect you, but dont expect me to be feeling all that good around you. Dont expect me to just forget about it. Dont expect me to...

And then you kissed him, hugging him tightly around the waist, pressing your lips fully against his. Zico stumbled back in shock, then he broke the kiss, eyes wide.

-What the hell are you doing?

You didnt answer. You werent sure what you were doing either, so you just connected your lips again. When he pushed you away and opened his mouth to talk, you just started to kiss his neck. He moaned, closed his eyes and put his hands on your shoulders.

-________...  - you grabbed him by his shirt and nearly threw him on the couch, climbing on top of him. He said your name again and tried to push you again, but you slapped his hands away.

-Just shut up, Zico.

He hesitated, then opened a big smile, flipping you over so he was now on top of you. His smile was so bright you couldnt help yourself. You smiled back.

Zico had stolen a kiss from you before, but you never really notice how good of a kisser he was. He kissed you like that was all he ever wanted, smiling into it. He was rougher then Ukwon, but not strong enough to hurt you. His lips were hot and he was making you breathless like you havent been in a long time.

You liked it.

Maybe, after all, you could fall in love with him?

He moaned against your lips again. His hands slid down your arms and made you wrap them around his neck. Then he pulled away to look at you, running his thumb over your cheek and brushing the hair out of your eyes.

- Oh god... this better not be a dream... - Zico sighed, before moving to your neck and and bitting on your skin. You just closed your eyes and tangled your fingers in his hair, enjoying his soft lips.

You had never expected to enjoy making out with Zico as much as you were. At first, when you decided to give him a chance, you thought it would be just awkward, and that it would feel so weird to have him kissing and touching you. You never thought he would make you feel so good, like every little bit of you was melting with each touch of his warm lips.

Suddenly, he grabbed your knees and made you wrap your legs around his waist, then lifted you up and carried you to the bedroom. Once in there, he literally threw you on the bed, pausing to throw his shirt away before climbing after you, imediately bringing your lips back together.

Zico was so eager, so impatient, you couldnt help but laugh when his lips went back to bitting your neck.

- Calm down! - you managed to say. He simply smirked and bit you a little harder.

- No, i've been waiting way too long for this.