The Girl

Desire To Live

"Yah, are you crazy? Hahaha!" Zelo laughed hard. "What? I'm not crazy! I'm still sane!" Kai frowned. "Yeah, yeah. Who make not-funny jokes if isn't you?" Zelo said again. "...I know my weakness okay" Kai said in defeat. "Come on guys! I have many homework to do today! Ms. Park make me do double work today!" Yongguk said pissed. "Waeyo?" Daehyun asked. "Thanks to you guys I can't make my homework perfectly because of your yelling at the TV" Yongguk rolled his eyes. "We're not yelling at the TV! We're yelling at the soccer player!" Chanyeol defended. "Is the soccer player are in our room? Aren't right? They're in the TV FYI" Yongguk whined. Chanyeol just snickered. "Let's left Yongguk-hyung with his cloudy mood, should we?" Baekhyun slung his arm around Chanyeol and Daehyun. They all walked happily except Yongguk.

 

In Seoul University, there's two group called EXO and B.A.P. They all good at dancing, and have a good looks. Maybe you think they're rival to death, but the fact is, they're friends. Best buddies. People like to compare them to one another, but in fact, they never compare themselves to each other. They want their friendship last forever. EXO consist of 6 person that is : Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, and Sehun. They also have their other part, that also consist of 6 person, but they moved to China. Meanwhile, B.A.P also consist of 6 person that is : Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, and Zelo.

 

They talked about random things, until Baekhyun see's something shocking. A girl with a long messy hair sit on the bridge, looking to the sun sets. Don't mind about looking at the sun sets, but it seems like she was going to jump to the river. Note : the distance between the bridge and the river is about 3 m. Plus the river's depth is 4 m. "She'll definitely going to die" Baekhyun thought as he fastened his pace. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Daehyun followed Baekhyun, fastening his pace. "There's no one needing me in this world. So I might as well die" The girl were about to push herself out from the bridge, but Baekhyun and Daehyun stopped her. "STOP!" both of them shout as they hold her hands. The girl turn around, to see who's stopping her from killing herself. "Are you okay miss?" Daehyun asked her worriedly. The girl just kept silence as she observing them both. "Who are they..? Why are they care about me..?" she thought. Her face was lifeless, there were circles under her beautiful eyes, there were dried tears around her cheeks, she looks stressed out. "She looks more stressed out than Yongguk-hyung" Zelo blurted out. "Watch your mouth maknae!" Yongguk slapped shut Zelo's mouth. "....I want to die...." she mumbled as she tried to release her hand from their grip. "Let go of me! I want to die!" she yelled as tears start to rolled down to her cheeks again. Baekhyun and Daehyun tried their best to keep gripping on her hand. "I never see someone wanted to die so much. What's her problem until she suffer like this?" Daehyun thought sadly. The girl keep struggling, making both of them start to getting tired. By then, EXO and B.A.P help them to calm down this girl. "Miss, I hope you can clear your problems up" Suho says as he help to calm down the girl. She stopped and panted hard. They all sigh in relief. "What's your name?" Baekhyun asked. The girl stared at them lifelessly. "Hwang Tiffany" she said faintly.

 

"Tiffany? You mean Hwang Tiffany the Eyesmile Goddess in our university??" Himchan stared at her wide eye. "What?" they all stared at the girl shocked. "Are you.. Fany-noona?" Baekhyun asked. The girl just keep silence, as if afraid that something will spilled from her faint lips. "Tiffany-noona?? What happened to you??" Daehyun asked and shook her shoulder. She slapped Daehyun's hand off her shoulder. They all became dead silent. Daehyun's hand shaking because of her rejection. "Noona, you're missing the whole two weeks. Are you busy killing yourself?" Sehun said with a serious expression. Tiffany shot a glare at Sehun. "What do you do if you're in my position? I thought you'll kill yourself too" Tiffany's stare turn to a hard stare and then she lowered her head. "It depends on the reason noona" Sehun said again. "Then.." she trailed. "What'll you do if your one and only reason to live.." she turn to the boys and give them a stare. "..just vanished?"

 

"...what?" Baekhyun asked back, confused by her sudden and unexpected question. "Who's gone noona?" Zelo asked, even more confused. All of them didn't understand what happened to her, because she just give a little clue. But they should be grateful that she give it anyway. If anyone is in that state, they'll never say a word. Just non-sense. "My light" she answer simply upon Zelo's question. "My everything" she continued. "Do you even know what it mean?" she asked them back. The boys just silent, thinking what's Tiffany going to do next. Will she keep trying to killed herself? Or she'll give up and try to live. They hope the second choice will be her choice. She looks at they stare and heaved a big sigh. "You never understand" she said as she slowly get down from the bridge and walk slowly. "Yah, can we do something about this? I feel helpless" Suho whispered. "I know, but she kind of lose something important to her.." Daehyun mumbled. "Something? or someone?" Baekhyun thought. Suddenly something came in his mind. "Yah! Do you ever see Kyuhyun-hyung again?" Himchan asked. " I don't know. Anyway, don't divert the conversation pabo!" Yongguk slapped Himchan's head. Baekhyun didn't join the conversation, he just looked at Himchan, as if something was wrong about it. "Wait" Baekhyun straightened himself and quickly look at Himchan. "Wait! What do you ask again?" Baekhyun shook Himchan's shoulder. All of them shot Baekhyun a weird gaze. "I ask? I ask if we ever see Kyuhyun-hyung again" Himchan said. "why you ask?" he asked. Baekhyun snapped his fingers. "That's it!" He said brightly.

 

"Do you got anything?" Yongguk asked him. "I knew the keywords! It's now connected perfectly!" Baekhyun smiled brightly to them all, but soon that smile vanished. "Yah, tell us" Chanyeol asked him. "I think.. Kyuhyun-hyung is gone" he said and hung his head low. "Gone? Kyuhyun-hyung? What do you-" "You mean... Kyuhyun-hyung is dead?" Suho cutted Zelo's word. They all widened their eyes and stare at Baekhyun. "I.. think so. Because.. I always see Tiffany-noona together with Kyuhyun-hyung. They go together everywhere!" Baekhyun declared. They all nodded. "It makes sense" "Then Kyuhyun-hyung disappear, same with Tiffany-noona. I think it's the reason why noona looks so stressed. Because he's the only person that can make her like this" Baekhyun said again. "I want to know. I want to know more" Baekhyun run to chase Tiffany. "Where is she??" He run to every corner of the bridge, and then run past shops. He stopped at the streets. "Hyung! Wait for us!" Jongup yelled as he stopped and panted hard. "NOONA!" Baekhyun shouted as he picked up Tiffany's body from the streets. "OMO! SHE FAINTED! LET'S GOT HER TO THE HOSPITAL!!" Daehyun panicked as he helped Baekhyun carried Tiffany's body.

 

"Noona.. gwaenchanha?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Thank you for the subscriber ~ I already got 4 subscriber, thank you! I'm a little confused with angst, because it was hard thinking about the idea

Thank you for your support! Continue to subscribe and comment ^^ Tell me about my mistakes, or if something is wrong~ thank you~