Someone who I don't know

Love is Something That I Feel

 

-There is only one happiness in life.

Love and be loved-

***

Donghae and Kyuhyun looked full of flavor question mark on a person standing next to Hyukjae. Donghae knew all Hyukjae friends, no he did not know. But someone who is now standing next to Hyukjae, Donghae does not recognize it. Don't know who he is. On the other hand, Kyuhyun trying to guess, different Donghae. He felt he recognized the man who brought Hyukjae then. But he does not remember, where and who exactly.

"He's my new boyfriend, his name is Lee Sung Min" Hyukjae introduced, he knew clearly two couples in front of very curious

"New boyfriend?" Donghae and Kyuhyun asked together. Hyukjae just smile and nod

"Oh, nice to meet you, Sungmin. And, I'm also glad Hyukjae finally found someone to love him " donghae very happy

"I'm Lee Dong Hae, and ...." Donghae wants to introduce Kyuhyun earlier, but Sungmin spoke first.

"He's Cho Kyu Hyun. If I'm not mistaken "Sungmin asked Hyukjae and Donghae. Hyukjae and Donghae just nodded. Kyuhyun was confused, how could he know himself

"You know Kyuhyun?" Donghae asked curious

"Of course. I heard a lot about him in college, Hyukjae also tells a lot about him "Sungmin answered honestly

"About what?" Donghae again asked

"About what? ah, about a genius student from the faculty of arts. He, cho kyu hyun "Sungmin explained, and he remembers one more thing.

"And also, he very rich". Kyuhyun froze, Hyukjae simply pulling Sungmin shirt, asking him not to proceed words. While Donghae who saw kyuhyun and hyukjae acting strangely, confused.

"Kyuhyun. he rich? really? "asked Donghae at Sungmin, and Kyuhyun looked up to find an answer to. Kyuhyun shook his head quickly and denied it. Hyukjae quickly whispered to Sungmin to keep it a secret, because Kyuhyun don't want donghae to know.

"Ahhh, I mean, Donghae. There are rumors on campus that said it was. But it was just a rumor, see Kyuhyun denied it, so I think it's all a lie "Sungmin quickly improve mood. And stupidly, Donghae believe.

"I knew Kyuhyun was not rich, if he was rich, I was the first person who should know" Donghae smiled. Kyuhyun just nodded nervously.

Because Hyukjae told he would come to the apartment to see the condition of Donghae, Donghae busy preparing food since morning. Kyuhyun of course does not allow donghae to move a lot. But Donghae is very enthusiastic and stubborn, so he let Donghae. And the food was already in his prepared now available at the dinner table. Donghae, Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and Sungmin are now busy with their food. They strike up a conversation with a story about them. Donghae told about his health is getting better, since Sungmin knows all about Donghae and Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun talked about how he was very sorry hurt Donghae. Hyukjae certainly tell about Siwon, and his meeting with sungmin. That afternoon, the meeting was a success.

___

That night, in the bedroom

"So you're rich?" Donghae asked. Kyuhyun who is busy with his task turned.

"No Donghae. no. I'm not rich "Kyuhyun back doing his job. Donghae is sitting on the bed staring curiously at his boyfriend.

"But why should there have been rumors like that?" Donghae not finished thinking

"Rumors are just rumors" Kyuhyun replied without looking at Donghae

"There is no effect if there is no cause. Rumor has it there will be no if no why "Donghae still curious. He did not suspect Kyuhyun lied to him, he was just wondering why there are rumors it could be, and he had never heard of it.

"I was in the same campus with you. But, I never heard that rumor "Donghae will never stop.

Kyuhyun sighed. Stopping duties. Got up, and walked over to Donghae. Kyuhyun sat beside Donghae. Sighed once again. Donghae was silent, waiting for Kyuhyun to talk.

"Heard. You've never even heard the rumors. So it was all just a lie. If the rumors are true, someone who should hear it for the first rumor is you "

"But why Hyukjae and Sungmin knew about it, and I don't know" Donghae asked himself

"Don't worry about it"

"I don't want to think about it. But my head was full of questions. People are not going to talk about you if there is something that they know. They certainly know something. even Hyukjae and Sungmin know it. If you're smart, I clearly know it. But why people are talking about you are very rich "

"Donghae, forget. don't think anymore. Or I will do something to your head is not thinking about stupid things again "

"What will you do?" Donghae asked innocently

"Continue what happened last night" Kyuhyun teased Donghae. Listening to it, Donghae spontaneously fell asleep and shuts he up with a blanket.

"I want to sleep, goodnight Kyuhyun" Donghae forced to close his eyes. Kyuhyun just smiled at Donghae reaction. He bent down and kissed donghae forehead.

"Good Night, Donghae"

***

Kyuhyun had promised that he would bring Donghae go on a date, and here they go along. It has been over two years since they were together and the destruction of their relationship, this is the first time they were dating again. Donghae could not deny that he was very nervous and happy. He was embarrassed by the way kyuhyun treats he with a very sweet, the way their hands interlocked with each other, making Donghae always blushed.

Kyuhyun is no more than just happy. He loved to bring Donghae go like this. hope that they have days like this, but every time remember how he hurt Donghae makes terribly sorry. Very sorry. So after Donghae provide the opportunity, he promised to make Donghae happy with him.

"Why don't you want to go further than this place, Donghae. We can go anywhere you want, "Kyuhyun complained, because Donghae just want to go out in a place not too far away, while Kyuhyun wants to go as far as possible with Donghae.

"I don't care about the place, kyu. Most important is the person who shared with me is you. That's enough "

It was enough to make Kyuhyun comply. True. No matter where they go, what kind of a place, and a good one or not. Along with the person you love, is the most important thing. Kyuhyun could not resist when donghae choosing zoo for their date. Kyuhyun just laughed before, because Donghae always have childish mind. They can go to the beach or other places, but as a child who nagged their parents, Donghae complain to go to the zoo.

"I don't remember the last time I came here" Donghae looked amazed to see him

"What do you wanna see?" Kyuhyun tried to be a good

"All that is here" Donghae replied enthusiastically, he pulled his hand Kyuhyun to follow him around. Kyuhyun was not too interested in the animals there, but he let Donghae pulled enthusiastic. He just wanted to donghae happy. no matter how much he was bored and tired of following donghae steps, Donghae smile and look happy, make him happier than Donghae.

After more than an hour of driving around, Donghae complained that he was tired. Kyuhyun took a rest on a park bench which is provided. Giving he a drink. Donghae pouted when Kyuhyun give drink, the drink warm. Not cool and fresh, Kyuhyun said that he should not drink anything cold, because he had to take medication because he is still recovering.

"I can't drink something refreshing throat. Why are you giving this to me. It's not fair "Donghae pouted

"You're still sick" Kyuhyun replied briefly

"But kyu ..."

"No. Rapid drinking "Kyuhyun force. Donghae chuckled though annoyed but eventually he obediently.

Donghae looked kyuhyun from the side. See how Kyuhyun excellent attention to him all day. Not complaining or upset. Donghae knew clearly kyuhyun don't like this place, but he was trying to make a comfortable Donghae. Donghae pouted to himself, he was very nasty to make Kyuhyun like this. only he is happy alone.

"Kyuhyun, are you happy?". Kyuhyun looked at Donghae and smiled, muttering the word 'yes'

"Really?"

"What is it? are you not happy? "Kyuhyun asked back

"I'm happy. Very happy. But I feel really bad, because I'm a happy alone "

"I'm happy, Donghae. I was not too enthusiastic like you, but see you as happy as it makes me even happier "Kyuhyun playing with donghae hair

"Because you're my happiness now " Kyuhyun smiled. For a few seconds both sunk by staring at one another. Kyuhyun approached, he wanted to kiss Donghae but Donghae then opened his mouth and spoke,

"Forbidden kiss!" Donghae smiled. Kyuhyun chuckled spontaneous retreat and upset.

"What's wrong? You don't want me to kiss you? "Kyuhyun asked irritably

"You are saying, if you don't want our love to be mere lust. Once I thought, that's right. And I very much agree with what you say "

Kyuhyun was not only annoyed, but he was very sorry having such thoughts. See, even he could not smell his own boyfriend now, due to his own fault. Donghae are so excited about kyuhyun reasons that made him so stubborn. Kyuhyun very sorry for all that.

"I know Donghae, but I'm not saying that we should ban kissing" Kyuhyun look so stupid now.

"You really want to kiss me, huh?" Donghae leaned his face. Kyuhyun teased.

"Yes" Kyuhyun being stubborn

"We are in a dating Donghae, there is nothing wrong with dating couples kiss each other" Kyuhyun added

"You're such a ert, kyu" Donghae laughed at his boyfriend

"I don't care. Just let me kiss you, and all finished. Come on, Donghae. Remember we are in dating right now. Do you think dating just walking along, happy together and do things together, obviously not. Dating couples who want a kiss from his partner, and .... "Kyuhyun broke off when Donghae suddenly silenced him with a kiss on the lips. Kyuhyun did not wait long to respond, he kissed Donghae with spirit. His hands began to descend into donghae shirt. When Donghae realized quickly he pushed Kyuhyun.

"Nothing more than a kiss. It's in a public place, kyu "Donghae tried to speak when he was out of breath.

"So you're trying to say, if not in a public place, you will permit me to bring further" Kyuhyun grinned. Donghae looked nervous to hear kyuhyun answer. He immediately stood up and walked fast.

"Donghae-ah wait" Kyuhyun followed behind.

___

Donghae and Kyuhyun are now in front of their apartment building. They don't go in for a break from the fatigue which they feel for their date. Kyuhyun to draw donghae a park bench near their apartment building. He said he wanted to spend the rest of the night slightly  longer. when the clock is showing the number twelve midnight.

Donghae shivered as the night wind penetrated into his body. He shifted closer to Kyuhyun's side and tentatively put his head in Kyuhyun's shoulder.

Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Donghae, drawing him into a warm embrace. Donghae snuggled deeper into Kyuhyun's chest and sighed.

"You're cold?" Kyuhyun asked. Donghae's eyes lit up when he looked at Kyuhyun and shook his head.

"No, I'm just pretending to be cool."

"Why?"

"Because I want to. Considering you've never been like this before, I just want to take advantage of the attention that you give now" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Tell me every time you want me to be sweet to you, Donghae"

"Thank you"

"You don't have to pretend to be cool for me to hold you, ask me if you want" Kyuhyun hug donghae tighter. Donghae smiled and nodded.

(There is a short delay before Kyuhyun began to speak again)

"Donghae, may I ask? why are you still willing to give me a chance when I have hurt many times "

"Because I love you. Love you so much. I want to hate you, because I can't see you happy with Siwon. But because I love you so much, I can't forget you. As I walked away in the hospital, I was hoping you were chasing me and said 'please, stay on my side'. But you let me step away "Donghae play with kyuhyun hand that held his hand.

"What about you, kyu. Why do you want to come back to me. You can get along with siwon after I go left? "Donghae asked

"Because I love you. Not Siwon. Maybe I could be with him, but it was hard to breathe when you're not on my side. It just makes the pain more. At that time, I could not remove all of you from my mind "

"And you come back as a new Kyuhyun" Donghae laughed

"It's better or worse?" Kyuhyun asked

"I don't know. But I like Kyuhyun is now, you're being so nice to me "

Kyuhyun Interesting Donghae in his arms. asked donghae to stare into his eyes. Kyuhyun pressed his hands to the sides of the donghae face. Donghae was confused with kyuhyun actions that turn out to be so serious.

"Listen to me, Donghae. from now on. If you feel annoyed, jealous and did not like what I'm doing. Tell me. Don't just keep it and hurt your own heart. I was your boyfriend, I want you to depend on me. Difficult as any, tell me. You, have to promise me "

(Donghae nodded. Smiling)

"Thank you Kyuhyun"

"For what?"

"You come back to me"

"Thank you Donghae"

"For what?"

"To be born into this world and be someone who gives love me. I will keep it "Kyuhyun hugged donghae for the last time before they go back to the apartment.

And dating ended successfully.

 

***

Donghae had healed and his health condition is better. He decided to go back to college and pursue lessons behind. Because he had not been on campus for a long time, keep him busy when he returns. Kyuhyun is no different. Kyuhyun has a lot of things he had to do, a lot of lessons behind when he was at the hospital waiting for Donghae. So both busy and difficult to meet each other. They could only see at night when they were in the apartment, but when they are tired and just fell asleep.

___

Donghae ran to looking Hyukjae around campus, but he did not find it anywhere. He wanted to ask hyukjae for help professor tasks assigned to him. There are some things that are not in the know and had to ask Hyukjae, since they were classmates. But suddenly when in his quest, he bumps into someone and fall. He stared at a tall man, who kept mumbling 'sorry' to him. Donghae just smiled and hinted that he was fine.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry "the man kept apologizing

"It's okay. Really "

Then that person helped Donghae took the books that fall. Donghae looked puzzled when he heard the mention of his name. As if he knew him.

"Lee Dong Hae" read the name of the person that was printed on the cover of the book. He saw Donghae and pay attention to closely from toe to head.

"Your name, Donghae?" He asked. Donghae nodded confused

"From majoring in law?". Donghae nodded again. Seen the man glares and makes Donghae surprised more confused.

"That means, you're the boyfriend of my best friend, Cho Kyu Hyun" he said smiling

"You know Kyuhyun?"

"Of course. He's my best friend since we were in school, ah ... I'm Shim Chang Min "he held out his hand to introduce himself. Donghae greet him happy.

"You go to college here?" Donghae looks still confused

"Of course. I'm friends classmates Kyuhyun "he said proudly. Donghae nodded. There awkward moment when Changmin eyes like investigating something of Donghae. It makes Donghae uncomfortable with his gaze.

"Kyuhyun, never told me where he lived. He just said that he lived with his boyfriend, I should know. Where did you stay? "Changmin asked curious.

"We live in an apartment not far from here"

"Apartment?" Changmin looked surprised. He scratched his head is not itchy.

"I thought, you stay at the hotel. Or maybe, luxury apartments? "

"No. Our apartment is not fancy, it's just a simple "

"Not possible. A Cho Kyu Hyun want to live in a place like that "Changmin is not finished thinking, why he being like that when he can stay in their own homes, where there it has all the facilities he needed. If not, he could find an apartment or a luxury hotel. But why is he living in a modest apartment.

"Can you give me your address, I want to come" Changmin begged. Donghae then give the address where they live.

After donghae giving the address, Changmin then left because he said he had met with the professor. Donghae looked at him from a distance. He was happy to meet good friends from his boyfriend, but Donghae was scared. Something he did not know why. Only fear.

___

"Shim Chang Min? I don't know "Hyukjae did not know.

"Shim Chang Min, he is a good friend of Kyuhyun?" Sungmin who was together with Hyukjae trying to guess. Donghae found them in the cafeteria.

"You know him. That's right, he said that he was a friend of Kyuhyun "Donghae enthusiastic. wished sungmin to know something.

"I don't know. But, I often saw him along with Kyuhyun "Sungmin said.

And I never know. Donghae muttered to myself

"Why are you suddenly interested in him?" Hyukjae relaxed eating bread which he had bought

"No, Kyuhyun had never talked about his friends. I just wanted to know "

"If I'm not mistaken, they've been friends since their schooldays. They have the same hobby, singing and playing the piano. That is why they became very close "Sungmin added what he knew.

"don't worry, he's just a friend" Hyukjae saw fear in the eyes of Donghae.

Donghae just smiled and nodded.

I don't know anything. Just me!. once again Donghae muttered to myself.

***

TO BE CONTINUE

Preview Chapter 8

"Donghae, you allow kyuhyun to go with me tonight, right?" – changmin

"Changmin-ssi, can you not see Kyuhyun again" – donghae

"Kyuhyun, so you better pick donghae than a dream?" – changmin

"I can live with love without dreams. But, I could not live with the dream without love " – kyuhyun

***

a/n : Comment please