Love is Hard

Love is Something That I Feel

 

-Your cruel eyes are always cold
In your eyes that shake me as much as the rising tears
There’s always a different face
Even if others say you’re a bad person
To me, you’re always my love-

***

After the concert, Kyuhyun invites all who came to celebrate the success of the concert. Along with Ryeo Wook, Hyukjae, Sungmin, Yesung, Shindong, Kibum and Donghae. They went to the nearest cafe and party together there. Kyuhyun had given up trying to get Donghae back. he did not have much time to try again, because in two days, Kyuhyun had to go to other concerts continue in Japan. Though, kyuhyun wanted to grab donghae of  kibum grip, but he knows it's very difficult. surrender is the best way?. Kyuhyun never know.

"What this is a party for the success of your concert?" Shindong is very happy because so much food in front of him.

"You know, kyu. I was amazed to see you on stage earlier. So, like the way a pianist making his fans get carried away "Yesung joked

"You're so great Kyuhyun. extraordinarily great "Shindong added

"Yes. Although I don't want to admit it. But, you're so great "Hyukjae amazed

"You make all the audience cry when you sing, Kyuhyun" chimed kibum

"I know he's got an amazing voice" Sungmin admitted

"So it was a dream. I'm glad you can achieve it "Donghae started talking. Kyuhyun glanced and smiled.

"Thank you" was all Kyuhyun say in reply.

Although initially so much awkwardness, but Yesung and Shindong able to make the atmosphere awkward to be lost. They talk to each other about their lives, sharing each other and laugh together. Kyuhyun miss moments like this. he wanted to keep living like this. capable of sharing, smiling, laughing along with the people who matter to him. When everyone is busy talking, Kyuhyun looked at Donghae who smiled sweetly. He knew Donghae was not mad at him anymore, he knew Donghae's back. But look how upset kibum embrace donghae. Remind him that there is no longer a way to seize donghae, there is no longer a gap to get in and steal Donghae hearts, there is no longer a chance to bring him back. And that's what makes him have to do something.

"In fact, This is a party for the success of the concert, for our new friendship, and for our separation. I will go, and will not return to Korea "Kyuhyun said suddenly, making everyone looked up to him and was shocked. Especially Donghae.

"You ... not going back to korea? are you sure? "even wooky never thought that Kyuhyun will take the decision. Kyuhyun just nodded. Smile.

"Why?" Yesung want to know

"I have to continue my concert in several other countries. After that, I'm going back to New York. Both my parents were there, all my family there. is not possible if I am the only one who lives here "Kyuhyun tried to calm, though his heart ached

"But you've got a home here" wooky feel disappointed

"Yes. But I want to stay with my family "Kyuhyun replied briefly

"We will be by your side, Kyuhyun. You don't need to feel lonely "after seeing kyuhyun on stage, Shindong could not deny that he likes Kyuhyun as a friend.

"Sorry, I want to be with you here. But, I have to keep going "

"You can come back again, why do have to say that you're not coming back again, kyu?" Wooky very disappointed. During Kyuhyun lived in korea, he was the one who was always there by his side even exceed kangta.

"To be honest, I'm disappointed if you go" Hyukjae talk. Because he was afraid it might happen.

"I also" sungmin agree with Hyukjae

"You don't have to say it, kyu. We are friends now "chimed kibum

Kyuhyun wanted to cry at the time, but he managed to hold it. Only one person, a person who does not complain and talk earlier. When everyone is busy complaining and disappointed with him, only one person who remained silent and did not say anything. Kyuhyun saw Donghae, he just shut up and play around with his juice strawberry. He did not even looked at Kyuhyun, as if no matter if Kyuhyun wants to go or not.

"Donghae, say something" kibum asked donghae to say something. Donghae just sighed, and looked at Kyuhyun seriously.

"Why? every time I go away from you. I always come back to you. But, why? every time you go, you never go back again. In the end, I always bring you back to me. Why Kyuhyun? " Donghae Words made everyone shocked, but silent

"Hae ~" .... Kyuhyun wants to talk, but Donghae faster.

"Go. I can not force you to stay here or come back here. I don't have any right to ask you something. If that is your choice, go "Donghae continued

"Donghae ..." wooky feel disappointed with Donghae speech

"You want me to go?" Kyuhyun said

"And you will go. If I asked you not to go, if you will listen to me? You'll never listen to me, Kyuhyun "

I will listen to you, Donghae!

So, tell me ... 'Don't go', I will hear you!

"Go, go as far as you want" Donghae does not matter.

(And after a farewell party complete. Everybody go, except Kyuhyun and Hyukjae .....)

___

Kyuhyun back to his apartment with him feeling confused. When everyone left, kyuhyun remembering Hyukjae is the only one remaining. Kyuhyun remember clearly the face Hyukjae is so serious when he said, that he hoped kyuhyun not to go and grab Donghae of kibum . Kyuhyun asked at the time, but Hyukjae did not answer anything and walked away after he pleaded. Kyuhyun did not understand, why Hyukjae suddenly become like that?. what's wrong with Donghae and Kibum?. Kyuhyun never find the right answer.

***

Donghae does not focus on work, when Yesung told him to take orders to guest tables. Donghae just daydreaming. He did not realize that Yesung was yelling in front of him. He had looked up when Yesung hit his head. Although he is annoyed with the punches, but he just chuckled and abide yesung eventually. During their work, the day's Donghae repeatedly make mistakes. Slipping, wrong deliveries, forget the record and other errors. Shindong worry, he told Donghae to rest a few minutes. Donghae obedient. Head repeating a conversation last night with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun will go, Kyuhyun will not be back again, Kyuhyun will be lost forever without returning again. Donghae does not know, he should love, but his heart can not resist sadness and disappointment that comes.

Donghae chuckled surprised, when his cell phone rang so loudly. He saw Hyukjae name in there, and then Donghae answered the call.

"What is it?" Donghae limp

"What's with you? you sound tired? are you sick? "Hyukjae asked without answering questions.

"No. I'm just tired, you don't need to worry "replied Donghae

"What?" Donghae repeated questions. He was confused when he heard Hyukjae sighed.

"Kyuhyun" Hyukjae start

"What?"

"Not, Kyuhyun will go tomorrow?"

"Hm .."

"You really don't want to forbid him to go? You don't want to keep him here? "Hyukjae curious

"He will continue his concert, Hyukjae"

"But, he will never come back again. Maybe, if you tell him that you want him to stay in korea and back to korea. Maybe, he'll listen to "Hyukjae very hopeful

"Hyukjae, why are you behaving like this? not, you hate him? "

"Yes. I was angry and upset. But, I don't think, to accept his decision like that. Even though I hate him, but Kyuhyun still my friend "Hyukjae answered not sure. Because he knows that's not the real answer.

"So, what am I wrong? accept his departure, it was wrong? I don't know Hyukjae. Now, I and kibum together. I don't want to care anymore at Kyuhyun "

"What you really have no love Kyuhyun again, hae?"

"I don't know. If you were me, what would you do? who would you choose, Hyukjae? Kibum or Kyuhyun? "Donghae want to know, since Hyukjae suddenly behave like this, he wanted to know the answer to that.

"If I was Lee Dong Hae, I will choose Kibum. But, If I was Lee Hyuk Jae, I would choose Kyuhyun "Hyukjae answered with certainty. donghae tried to understand hyukjae speech. With that answer, it was explained that Hyukjae does not like Kibum. Why?

"Why? why don't you want me with kibum? you know kibum is a very nice person, he never hurt me "Donghae getting confused

"Yes. But kibum be able to make our relationship changed "Hyukjae silent after saying it, Donghae asked many times 'why'. But Hyukjae remained silent.

"You still have a chance if you want Kyuhyun back to you, hae. Before tomorrow's Kyuhyun will be gone for good. You still have a chance if you want, " hyukjae replied without hearing Donghae. Donghae looked at his cell phone with a puzzled look. He does not understand the Hyukjae, and also his heart.

Should I ask Kyuhyun to come back to me again?

Or let him go forever?

***

That night, Donghae begged to Yesung and Shindong let him go home first. Donghae said that he was a little dizzy. When have permission of Hangeng, Donghae quickly walked out the cafe for a return to the apartment. He wants to meet with Hyukjae. Want to ask about a lot of things. He regretted lying on Yesung and Shindong, but he must do so, in order to resolve the problem with Hyukjae.

On the way to the bus stop. Donghae dreamily, his head filled with all sorts of questions he was eager to know the answer. Donghae did not realize that there was a man who approached him, when Donghae looked up, suddenly the man hit him hard in the face and pulled, bringing forced to follow him into the car in the parking lot not far away. Donghae tried to rebel, screaming for help. But the man who hit him was clutching his mouth and threatened him with something scary. Because of fear, donghae silence and calm. He does not know, where the people in the car will take. Donghae did not recognize any of the men in the car.

After the car stopped at a place that does not donghae know, the three men had forced Donghae and pulled to follow. Donghae just pushed until he fell. Donghae felt pain. He did not dare to fight. He just repeatedly asked 'what do you want to do to me', but the third man only laughed, getting Donghae panic, laughter grew louder. And it makes Donghae is very frightened. Donghae cried out for help, but he knew no one who could hear the screams. He was in a large warehouse, the warehouse was not sure what it is. He just knew he was in the barn. Donghae constantly cry, he even tried to escape. But when he did so, two men had hold hands, and the other men beat him up many times until Donghae fell, could not bear the pain.

With his remaining strength, Donghae took a cell phone in his pants pocket. Tried to contact the police. Looking at it, three men were beating Donghae again and again, slamming the phone with hard to shatter. The three men stopped beating Donghae, when someone's voice echoed in the warehouse.

"That's Enough"

(Donghae trying to see who the people who came. Dimly he recognized the face, when the man came closer. Donghae surprised, he obviously knew who he was)

Choi Si Won

"Did that hurt, Lee Dong Hae?". Siwon laughed at Donghae tried to get up, but always failed.

"What are you doing to me? why are you doing this to me? "Donghae stuttered

"Because I'm mad at you"

"Why?" Donghae tried to get up while holding the pain all over his body

"Because you make Kyuhyun that I know, being different Kyuhyun" Siwon touched donghae face, gently

"I did not do anything at Kyuhyun. I broke up with him. I don't care for him anymore, if you really love him. Tell him and tried to get his love "Donghae innocently tell. Siwon gentle caress of the hand, slowly turned into a rude and abrupt 'plakkkk' siwon slap donghae.

"Kyuhyun love you too much. That is the reason why he is so hated. You know, Kyuhyun told me that he would never love me. If he had loved someone else, but it will never be me. And the most painful is Kyuhyun hit me. I never thought he would do that to me. And it's all because of you, your fault "Siwon can not take it, he pulled Donghae and forced him to stand. Donghae stood with body pain. He can not stand the pain, but Siwon continued forced him to stand.

"I hate you've changed Kyuhyun be destroyed like that, Donghae!"

"Choi Si Won, I'm glad Hyukjae not shared with you. And I'm glad, Kyuhyun never love you. Though I hate kyuhyun today, but I'm not going to let Kyuhyun loved by s like you "Donghae boldly challenging words. And because of this statement, siwon increasing anger. He lost control. Anger master it in a heartbeat. With facial emotion, siwon out a knife from his jacket and threatened Donghae.

"Siwon, you don't have to do it" one of the three men who brought Donghae shouted. But Siwon did not listen.

"You want to kill me?" Donghae said. he gave up. It does not matter whether or not he will die that night.

"Are you afraid of?" Siwon laughs

"If a way could make you satisfied kill me, please. But, I was just reminded, what to kill me, Kyuhyun will love you and accept your love? "

Siwon can not wait. Donghae greeting very hurt him and make his emotions grew. He quickly cast a knife in his hand and stabbing Donghae. For a few seconds, siwon aware of it. He took off the jab, and looked at Donghae who fell to the ground. Siwon and three other men panicked and frightened by the blood flowing from donghae body. Siwon want to approach donghae, and help him. Anything to make up for that mistake, but the three men behind him to stop and told him to go.

And with trembling hands, Siwon ran with three other men. Donghae left who asks for help.

___

Donghae hobbled while holding more blood out of the body. Donghae does not want to die, that's why he's trying to strong to get to the hospital. He does not care about the views of those who looked at him scared and terrible. None of the people who asked him and help him. They just pass you by. Donghae fell many times, but he still tried to get up and running again.

Donghae does not know where he is now, there are no buses or taxis are coming. He never thought that his life would be like this. just because one person, Cho Kyu Hyun. Donghae did not even believe it, after breaking up with Kyuhyun, he still brings a problem for people. He remains a reason to be hated because of Kyuhyun. Donghae even when it is not wrong. But still Donghae would get in trouble. Donghae feels sad every time he remembers it. Love and be loved a cho Kyu Hyun is very difficult for him. Donghae yelled, he began to feel not stand the pain, headache and body shaking. Donghae just remember, before he fainted, he felt someone's hand caught him and shouted his name. But Donghae did not know who helped him, because his eyes faded and there is only a dark black after that.

___

Kyuhyun Apartment

"You sure you will never go back again, kyu?" Wooky asked when Kyuhyun was busy clearing his belongings

"Yes"

"So, this is our last meeting" wooky looked disappointed at Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun had taken a decision, and the decision is gone and will never come back again. Kyuhyun was in korea reason is again to be with Donghae, but Donghae already had a relationship with another person. It was enough to be the reason for Kyuhyun to go. No Donghae, Kyuhyun would not exist. even, if Donghae back to him, Kyuhyun would still go to finish his concert tour. But if Donghae back to him, Kyuhyun already has plans to bring Donghae go with it. But all plans fail without the slightest trace.

Wooky was very disappointed with kyuhyun decision. but he can not do anything, can not stand in the way Kyuhyun and decisions already in him. So, when Kyuhyun was busy for departure tomorrow morning, wooky just looked at his friend with sadness, disappointment. Kyuhyun though annoying, stubborn and often makes it frustrating. But Kyuhyun, still his best friend. Wooky stepped closer kyuhyun want to help him, but suddenly the phone rang. Name Changmin looks at his cell phone screen. Wooky glanced at Kyuhyun, it seems he does not care.

"Hallo"

"Wooky, whether you're with Kyuhyun now?" Changmin said, sounding very panicked. Make wooky confused.

"Yes, what?"

"Donghae ..... I find Donghae "Changmin tried to talk

"Oh, we've found it, too. You don't need to worry "

"Is it true, but Donghae ... he .. he ... "Changmin tried calm

"What's wrong with him? Can you calm down a bit. You're confusing "wooky occasionally glancing at Kyuhyun. but Kyuhyun still busy and don't care about wooky.

"I find Donghae pain on the highway. When I approached him, I was surprised to see he was covered in blood. His face was covered with Wounds and bruises. Apparently, there are those who pierced him" Changmin told

"What!" Wooky spontaneous shout. He glanced at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun now staring suspiciously at wooky.

"He's in the hospital now, I'll give you the address hospital. Come with Kyuhyun, quickly. I'm afraid, I'm afraid something terrible happened on Donghae "Changmin sounded panicked

"Okay-okay. I'll be right there "wooky end the conversation. He got the message about the address of hospital, Kyuhyun then looked suspicious to him. Wooky not know what to say about the Donghae. Kyuhyun will go tomorrow, if wooky tell Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun will actually cancel his concert tour and did not return to New York. Although it was hoped, but wooky not want a situation like this. so, wooky chose to keep quiet and shut up.

"Kyuhyun, I ... I have to go now. I. .. will, I'll drive you to the airport tomorrow morning "stammered wooky

"What is it? are you suddenly so pale and panicked "Kyuhyun suspiciously

"No nothing. My friend just told me that my best friend in college had an accident. I have to go "wooky quickly took the bag and jacket, then ran to avoid further questions from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just looked confused and suspicious about the strange behavior of his friend.

___

The decision not to tell Kyuhyun about Donghae is the best thing. So, wooky quickly call Yesung and tell everyone about the incident. Once out, they went together to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital, wooky find Changmin bowed panic and fear. saw blood on changmin hands, wooky and the other makes become limp. Changmin looked at all the people who came. He recognized some of them. Hyukjae and Sungmin.

"Donghae, what happened to him? how is he now? why there is such a thing. Who did it? "Hyukjae forward to ask Changmin. Changmin shook with fear.

"I don't know, Hyukjae. I find Donghae on the road in such circumstances. His face was full of pain, like someone had beaten him. And his clothes were full of blood. I could guess, he was stabbed in the stomach. When I approached him, he fainted. So I quickly took him to the hospital. Now, doctors are trying to overcome. I thought, he's running out of blood "Changmin explained. He looked at all the people once again, and did not find Kyuhyun.

"Where Kyuhyun? he does not come? "Changmin asked wooky

"I did not tell him. It will become increasingly difficult for him if I tell him, you know he's so stubborn "wooky tell. Changmin understand.

"Who is doing that to Donghae?" Hyukjae did not stop to think. Sungmin tried to calm him down. Yesung and Shindong just quiet, they can not think clearly at the time.

After waiting several hours, the doctor told them that Donghae in a state of considerable critical and dangerous. If it is not fast Donghae was taken to the hospital, his life will not be helped. But, this time Donghae had to undergo intensive treatment for a while, because of the blood that comes out so much, so Donghae takes a lot of blood donors to be able to make it safely. Because at the hospital, they keep blood supplies. Donghae could use the blood donor. Hyukjae and others agree and help with hospital costs. For the moment, the most important is Donghae healing.

___

After ensuring Donghae is now solved well in the hospital, Wooky asking for permission to go home. On the way home, he thought of Kyuhyun. if Kyuhyun know about it, Kyuhyun will surely find the perpetrators and kill him. But he was thankful, Kyuhyun did not know about this. wooky should just shut his mouth until Kyuhyun go tomorrow morning. He prayed that all would be fine.

___

Ryeo Wook contacted Kyuhyun many times. But Kyuhyun also did not receive the call, did not reply to the message. Wooky began to worry. Kyuhyun had to leave this morning, wooky contact Kangta, but kangta told wooky to look Kyuhyun in his apartment because Kangta has some issues to be resolved before going with Kyuhyun. wooky then came to kyuhyun apartment. strange, because the door is open. Wooky shouted Kyuhyun name many times. Look for it in every corner of the room. But Kyuhyun does not exist anywhere. Then he stepped into the room to see, when he opened the door. Wooky surprised to find Kyuhyun sitting in the corner of the room, his eyes vacant, his body trembling, sweat falling on the sidelines of the face. And most make wooky fear is, Kyuhyun holding a knife in his hand full of blood.

(Wooky walked slowly approached Kyuhyun)

"Kyuhyun, what are you doing? why your hands are full of blood? why are you holding a knife in your hand? "wooky trying not to think about the possibility that Kyuhyun knew about Donghae.

"I have done" Kyuhyun replied smiling, making wooky the panic and fear.

"I've had my revenge at him" Kyuhyun continued

"Revenge? to? why? "

"Ryeo Wook, I've killed someone with my hands" Kyuhyun said without answering wooky question. Wooky very surprised, though he know about it. He took the knife and throw it

"Are you crazy? why are you doing this? hands of a pianist has killed someone. Are you crazy, Cho Kyu Hyun. Why are you doing this? why? Who did you kill? tell me if you're only kidding "wooky was crying in fear, this is the thing he most feared. If Kyuhyun knew about Donghae, then who told him.

"You hide everything from me about Donghae. I suspect you last night, so when you go. I followed you from behind. And I hear all you guys talking with Changmin. I was very angry, very angry. The first name that came out of my brain when this happens it is only one name. Choi Si Won "Kyuhyun explained. Wooky surprised

"You, you kill Choi Si Won. What if he is not doing that Kyuhyun!! "

"I looked at siwon apartment overnight. when it saw me, he panicked, scared and very nervous. I asked him and threatened him, and he said everything. He knelt down to apologize to me. He said that he accidentally stabbed Donghae. I don't care, most things I want to do to him, just stab him back like he did it on Donghae. And I, stabbed him. I don't know he's dead or not "Kyuhyun spoke calmly

"CHO KYU HYUN!!!!"

"I'm going to cancel all concert. I will cancel my departure. I want to surrender myself to the police station "Kyuhyun looked wooky serious

"Kim Ryeo Wook, take me to the police station. As long as I'm in jail, don't tell anyone about this. let them all know that I've been back to New York. Don't let Donghae know about this. Kyuhyun stood up, he was just remembering that wooky took him to the police station. When police investigated the case, Siwon is still alive and not dead. He's just in the hospital this time. Because surrender Kyuhyun, and Siwon have sent someone to liberate Kyuhyun when Kyuhyun fled after the stabbing, and does not raise a problem, because all of this is his fault. Siwon ask someone not to bring the case to the law. But Kyuhyun did not care, he must take responsibility for all of it. And because of his courage, Kyuhyun just a few years will pass sentence in prison.

THE END

A/n :  Woahhh. this already very long I'm not renewing this fanfic. sorry, some time ago, My laptop was broken and must be repaired. so, I'm late for renewing. thank you still faithful to read this fanfic. I hope readers continue here with me until the story is finished.

thank you so much all.
 
ahh, I just want to tell. that the continuation of this story will be a different story. I will make a sequel. If readers want to know the continuation of this story, want to know what will happen with Donghae and Kyuhyun. you can read this story in the sequel.
 
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH, MY READERS ^^