You leave and I'm alone

Love is Something That I Feel

 

-You leave and I'm alone. I'm still standing in the same spot where you left me,
Because you showed me the most precious thing
Because I loved you more than anyone in the world
I try so hard to erase you but my longing just keep getting bigger
I shout for you to come back, but it only spreads into an echo
My empty heart you left is shedding tears
I'm getting stained in sadness

***

Donghae knew, when he told Yesung and Shindong that he be fired from the Club will lead to overreaction of both. It is obvious that they are happy with the decision. Shindong even offers a feast for the release of Donghae of 'club'. Donghae was not able to say anything when Yesung and Shindong hugged each other and danced in the room. And never stop muttering 'finally'. Although Donghae on fire, he will not give up and keep trying to find a job at night for added income. Since Kyuhyun back, he thought that he had to quickly raise money and give it all back to Kyuhyun. Donghae does not want to have any more problems with Kyuhyun. he wanted to forget everything, and remove traces the relationship between them.

But finding a job is not as easy as donghae think, and Donghae had to find a job in the evenings, there is no place other than the Club who will accept him, if he wanted to work in the evenings. Only Club. Donghae did not want to make  Yesung and Shindong rampage again or lecturing him every day, if he was desperate to find a job in the club again. So he forgot to go to the Club. Because tired, all day looking for work, Donghae sat in the garden and think harder to make money as much as possible and as quickly as possible. He sighed many times for not finding any answers in his brain. Until someone tapped his shoulder. Donghae looked up to view.

Someone he knew. Someone who has long disappeared. Someone who is he missed.

Kim Ki Bum

"It's really you, Donghae" kibum smile. Donghae did not say anything because it was still too shocked and did not believe.

"Ki .. Kibum "Donghae stuttered

"Correctly. It's me "kibum stepped closer and hugged Donghae, Donghae was almost in tears when he hugged kibum back

"I miss you so much. I miss you so much "kibum repeating words over and over again. Donghae looked handsome face in front of him.

"Are you okay?" Donghae said . Kibum nodded.

They sat in silence. For several minutes no one spoke. Their past to make them scared to do anything. Donghae remember very clearly, about their relationship while still in school, how they grew to be close and how all ended without any memories. Donghae remember that he loved kibum, really admire someone who now sits beside him. He also remembers clearly that kibum reply to his feelings, it's just that fate does not favor them. Even for just friends, they have to conceal it.

"Why? you did not ask me anything? "kibum start talking. Donghae smiled

"What should I ask"

"I think it very much. I think, if you find me, you would have so many question you want to know "kibum don't understand, why Donghae just shut up and not ask any questions.

"What kind of question is that?" Donghae know what kibum are talking about, but he does not want to remember the past.

"Where am I going? where I live? Why I disappeared? should not you ask me? "

"Where are you going? where do you live and why did you disappear? "Donghae asked

"Every time I remember the incident. I'm so sorry, I feel like a coward, who fled after saw you lying in the hospital. It was all my fault, if I don't force you to take me running away from home, if we don't fight then, if I don't go at that time. You're not going to come help me and had an accident that great "kibum crying

'Kibum .. "

"Saw the car hit you and make you bounce so far, and hit a passing car. The body, the blood that flows endlessly on the highway. I was so scared when I saw it. When the police come and take you to the hospital, I thought you were dead. I thought you did not survive. I'm so scared "

"Kibum .."

"My mother heard the incident, take me away and moved on. Eliminating the tracks, so the police did not find me. Later that day, I and all my family moved to New York. For a year I've never talked, I was traumatized by what I see, I thought you were dead. I'm very scared, Donghae "

"I'm here now. I'm healthy. I'm not dead, so you don't have to be afraid anymore "donghae holding kibum hands.

"I just remember, all is purely an accident. It's not your fault "

"No, if we don't fight back then and if I don't force you to take me running away from home, it will never happen"

"But I'm fine now"

"Donghae, what happened after that. You don't experience any damage. That's impossible, there must be something broken in the body "kibum attention donghae

"Heart. My heart "Donghae said, but still smiling.

"What happened to you?"

"My heart is swelling. There is a bit of an infection. Doctor quietly told me that, I had to find a new heart to replace the heart in my body. I also had to do the surgery. If I let my heart swell like that, I could slowly die. But I'm not rich, and I don't want to burden Hyukjae family. So I decided to keep it. I believe in God, who could sentence of death is God, not a doctor. Doctors can only predict "Donghae explained, kibum did not say anything. he felt very guilty.

"But you don't have to worry, in my body now, there have been new liver. And I've had surgery. I'm healthy ". Listening donghae, kibum surprised.

"Really? don't you lie to me? ". Donghae just smiled answers

"My goal is to go back to korea reply to what I have done to you. I want to pay for everything. Because this is all my fault "

"Kibum come on, forget the past. We can talk about other things. Hm ... what are you doing over in New York? do you have a girlfriend now? and what would you do in korea? "

"What are you doing here, Donghae. Alone? "Kibum did not answer donghae question. He does not think there is to know about him, but he must know a lot about Donghae.

"Ahh .. I was looking for a job "

"Occupation?"

"I just got fired from the Club"

"You work at the Club???"

"I really need the money, and the income I get from there is pretty big. So I worked there. I also worked at one cafe in seoul. But I need another job "Donghae sighed

"You need money? for what? "

"I have a debt. Very much, I don't even know how much it is if in count "Donghae laughed

"Pay the debt for what?" Kibum keep asking

"I want to pay my debt. Someone had lent money when I do surgery and get a new heart. So, I want to return all of it to him. But, I don't know how much of it. Certainly very much. The liver is the life "Donghae recall kyuhyun.

"I'll help you. I will pay all your debts, Donghae. Let me help you "

"No. You're crazy, it's very much. I don't want to accept it "

"This all happened because of me. So please let me help you, I will pay off all your debts. I will pay for it "

"Kibum not. I will not accept it "

"I beg Donghae, this is the only way to make up for all my mistakes" kibum begged. Donghae thought for a moment before answering.

"Well, thank you kibum. I'm back, for sure "

"forget, you don't have to return it"

"I'll accept your help if you agree I'll give it back later. If you don't agree, I will not accept "Donghae confirmed. Kibum sighed frustrated.

"Okay. Whatever you like "

"My uncle was a surgeon, he would know how much money is needed to do the surgery and get a new heart. I would ask him, and if I had known how much it was. I'll give it to you "

"Thank you kibum. You're like an angel who came suddenly to help me "

"Now tell me, the address where you live, and your phone number"

Donghae and Kibum swap stories. They spent the day by talking about their past, how they live after that and other things. And don't forget to talk about Hyukjae. Donghae told everything to kibum, only kyuhyun name that he conceal and hide. He did not want kibum know about someone who has been hurt and made it destroyed like this. Donghae also don't want to remember anything more about Kyuhyun. he wanted to close the book on the story of him and Kyuhyun. and open up a new story, without Kyuhyun in it.

Is it possible?

***

Today Seoul cafe will be closed. Hangeng, the owner of the cafe gave a day off to employees who work there. Donghae had asked permission to go see Kibum, because kibum told him to meet him somewhere. Meanwhile, Yesung and Shindong also already have an appointment, Ryeo wook asked him to go along to kyuhyun apartment, because Kyuhyun wanted to discuss something with them. Ryeo wook told Yesung not to tell this to Donghae.

"So you know Donghae?" Shindong asked when they were gathered together in kyuhyun apartment. Yesung and Shindong initially felt very awkward, because the apartments look very large and luxurious. They don't stop admiring all that was there. but when discuss at the start, all be serious.

"How do you know Donghae?" Yesung come to ask

"In fact, kyuhyun .... is donghae ..... ex-boyfriend" wooky represent kyuhyun, who had been silent

"BOYFRIEND???" Asked both about the same. Ryeo Wook nodded, Yesung and Shindong just mumbled 'Oh'

"Kyuhyun, want to know about donghae, over the past two years. You definitely know hyung? "

"Why do you want to know about Donghae?"

"Because a lot of things going on, I just want to make sure what happened to him" Kyuhyun replied lazy

"How did you meet with Donghae? if he's okay for this? is he happy? if he's sick, injured? "Kyuhyun did not wait to find out

"I first saw Donghae, when he tried to commit suicide. I helped him at that time. The first words out of his mouth was 'I don't have anyone else'. Seeing the situation I feel sorry, so I offered him a job. Don't know, but he agreed with it. I also invited him to stay with me when I know he does not have a place to stay. I already consider him like my own brother. He looks like a little boy lost "Yesung smiled remembering it.

"Donghae is very hard-working, he also worked at the Club as a bartender to supplement their income. He told us that he wants to raise a lot of money to pay debts. I don't know to whom he owes money. But, like so many debts, because he worked so hard without a break "Shindong added. kyuhyun Remember when Donghae said "I don't need your help. I worked two years for the money as much as possible to restore everything. Money, Self-esteem, attention, affection, and love. I want to restore everything. Even if it could, I wanted to throw in my heart that you've bought, so I could pay off all my debt to you, Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun ", Kyuhyun felt very guilty about it.

"He wanted to pay his debts to me" Kyuhyun said suddenly, making the other three were surprised.

"So you're telling him to pay" Yesung suddenly angry

"I never asked him to pay, I don't even know if he did this to me. I was even surprised when he said that he wanted to restore everything to me, and ... "

"Wait. You've ... met with Donghae? "Shindong asked. Kyuhyun nods

"If you've met him, why did not you ask him to stop trying to make money. You can stop it, why would you just shut up "Shindong emotions

"Donghae hates me. he never even looked into my eyes. I have not had a chance to talk to him, he walked away and said that he did not want to see me anymore. How am I going to stop it "Kyuhyun shouted. Yesung and Shindong shocked.

"Sorry" apologized Yesung

"Indeed. I don't understand. You and Donghae. Why does he hate you, why would he want you to pay the debt. I don't understand "Shindong started to feel confused.

"Well, I'll tell you everything to you. Donghae and Kyuhyun were lovers when they were in college. This my friend, had betray Donghae. Make their chaotic relationships. But they are back together again, and the problem comes again. Kyuhyun was never honest with Donghae, and cover up his true identity from Donghae. So people who know kyuhyun does not like Donghae "Ryeo Wook pause

"You must know. Kyuhyun was the son of the rich, very rich. He is the heir. And Donghae did not know it. But when Donghae knew, he was afraid. He felt unworthy to be with Kyuhyun. but kyuhyun managed donghae to calm. And new problems come again, Kyuhyun had to choose between Donghae and dreams. If he is to realize his dream, he had to leave Donghae in a very long period of time, Kyuhyun afraid that impatient donghae and finally left him. Kyuhyun decided to end their relationship. That's what makes Donghae hate now "

"Then, about the debt?" Yesung still curious

"Donghae sick. His heart was broken and he needed a new liver. He even coma. And Kyuhyun are people who pay for all purposes donghae in the hospital. About the new liver and operating costs. Donghae did not know about it, because Kyuhyun lied to him and said that there is a very good person who helped him, and his identity can't be known by anyone "Ryeo Wook continue

"If Donghae did not know why he was willing to pay his debts to you?" Shindong still don't understand

"I'm guessing that his friend, Hyukjae. That tells it all. Since only he and his doctor know "Kyuhyun gave an answer.

"My goal come to korea, not just for the concert. But because of Donghae. I want to apologize to him, I want to get back together again with him "Kyuhyun hold his tears to fall

"Concert?" Yesung and Shindong increasingly don't understand

"Kyuhyun is a pianist" Ryeo Wook whispered in Yesung and Shindong. Both just nodded in awe.

"Can I ask a favor of you, I beg you, tell him to stop working hard for money. I did not ask him to return the money to me "Kyuhyun is very beg. Yesung felt compassion, when he saw kyuhyun eyes full of sadness

"I've asked him many times. But he never listened to us. But, we will try " shindong said

"Thank you. Please, keep secret a meeting we are "only that which can be Kyuhyun said as he paused for a minute, he left Ryeowook with his two friends. He came into the room, all that is in his head just about Donghae. Donghae and Donghae.

Kyuhyun would never have thought, if Donghae would really hate that. Until him want to restore everything. Because disbelief to Donghae, Kyuhyun really experience things he feared. Namely, loss of Donghae. Kyuhyun crouched beside the bed, feeling sorry for what he had done. If the only time he let Donghae wait, maybe, maybe something like this will never happen. Kyuhyun frustrated, he did not know what to do and how to deal with Donghae.

__

That evening,

Kyuhyun locked himself inside his apartment. He ignores Ryeo wook who lectured him to eat, so his best friend left. Kyuhyun also ignore Kangta, when his manager busy talking about the concert. Just as Ryeo Wook, because on ignore, kangta just put a note on the table, and left the silent Kyuhyun looked lifeless. He hoped that Yesung and Shindong could help him to stop donghae making money.

When he was busy with his mind, he heard the bell rang. With lazy steps and opened the door he goes. Surprised, he found Lee Dong Hae was standing there. not with a friendly smile. Because they don't know what to do, Kyuhyun even though he's only in his brain in the meet so many questions. He was afraid that if he spoke, would give rise to misunderstanding. So, Kyuhyun only invited donghae to enter. In the room, a very awkward situation. Kyuhyun really can't stand this situation. he will start talking, when Donghae preceded it.

"Take this" Donghae held out an envelope. Kyuhyun know clearly, what the contents inside the envelope and for what it is.

"I don't know if it's enough, just tell me if it is still lacking. I'll try to find it again "Donghae so cold tone. Kyuhyun just stared at the envelope, but don't take it.

"Take this, Mr. Cho Kyu Hyun. If you don't take it, I will be more hate ". Hearing this, Kyuhyun quickly took the envelope.

"This is quite. More than enough "Kyuhyun said with trembling

"How do you know it's enough? You have not even seen "Donghae smirked.

"Unnecessary. I believe in you "Kyuhyun replied sincerely

"So, my debt is paid off. From now on, there is no longer any connection between us. I was a stranger and you're a foreigner. Thanks for your help then. I'm leaving now "Donghae tried turned away, but Kyuhyun hugged him from behind. Donghae did not try to resist. He was silent.

"I'm sorry Donghae, I'm sorry. Please forgive me, I want to get back to you. I want you to come back to me. I want us together again "Kyuhyun strengthens his arms.

"Together again? you and me? it is not possible, a pianist who is very popular along with a maid cafe like me. You try mocking me "Donghae laughed

"I don't care Donghae, I don't care about all that, I don't care about status. I just know I love you. Please give me a chance "

"I'm just a waitress" Donghae said flat

"I don't care"

"I'm poor"

"I don't care"

"Let go of me"

"Will not"

"Kyuhyun"

"No"

"I don't deserve you"

"I don't care"

Donghae tried to fight at that time. Despite having to fight hard, he can finally escape from the embrace of Kyuhyun. Donghae turned, Kyuhyun's eyes. he could see the sincerity in his eyes, Donghae could see that kyuhyun wanted him, Donghae could see the sadness in kyuhyun eyes. But Donghae did not want to get hurt again and again.

"If I say, I've Become a e, do you still want to come back to me?" Donghae asked. Reaction Kyuhyun incredible. He shocked and very surprised, envelope in his hand fell to the floor.

"If I say, I pay off the debt by working as a e. Do you still want to come back to me? "Donghae voice cracking. He did not want to say it, but Kyuhyun would not give up. So he had to tell it.

"You don't believe? You can ask Kangta hyung about this. he is the only one who knew that I was a "

"Why? you feel disgusted with me? I'm disgusting? I know, you don't need to answer. I know your answer "Donghae stepped to leave, but donghae stopped at the front door step, when Kyuhyun replied.

"If I say, I don't care. Are you going to come back to me "Kyuhyun was not even sure what he was saying. He's just trying. Donghae sighed, he felt Kyuhyun will never give up anything. So, Donghae turned around once again. challenged kyuhyun with a sly smile.

"I'll get back to you, if you cancel the whole tour concert this year. What are you able to? you will lose your dreams, if you want to come back to me "Donghae smiled. He knew it was impossible for him, Kyuhyun still have dozens of places in the various countries he had visited. he is not possible to cancel it. And Donghae knew it, Kyuhyun would give up.

"Back to me, if you have selected" without feeling sorry, donghae left kyuhyun still in shock.

Kyuhyun could not say anything. thought could not. All greeting Donghae quarreled in his head. 'He's a ', 'cancel concerts', all of it into one such thread is tangled in his head. When he realized, his knees felt weak. His head was dizzy, his eyes slowly fade, And Kyuhyun fainted.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

Preview Chapter 13

 

 

“Don't say anything on Donghae, assume that we never meet today" - Kyuhyun

"Donghae, I love you. Nothing has changed" - Kibum

"Kim Ki Bum, is the first love Donghae" – Hyukjae

"Kyuhyun, let's get back together again. Forget Donghae, and come back to me" - Siwon

"Kyuhyun kidnap Donghae !!! " - Ryeo Wook