Still Love You

Love is Something That I Feel

 

-I hugged my loneliness here, can you hear my heart being broken?

I say blessings to myself, not believing that you don’t love me any more
I say promises to myself, not believing that you don’t exist any more

This is a kind of torture

Where have you gone, my left side?-

 

***

Sungmin came out of the bathroom, he glanced at Hyukjae who sit at the dinner table. It has been more than an hour Hyukjae being there, without the slightest touch his eating. he twirled just a fork in the pasta should he eat. Sungmin worry, he approached Hyukjae and sat beside him, took a plate and place it away from Hyukjae. Hyukjae saw Sungmin, he just smiled. Sungmin is very concerned with Hyukjae since Donghae disappeared. He was not jealous of Donghae if Hyukjae loves Donghae.

"I miss Donghae, I really miss him" Hyukjae muttered

"I miss him very much" Sungmin answer

"I miss him, we have to find him" Hyukjae turned to Sungmin, Sungmin just smiled and nodded.

"Yes. This is the time we have to look for it again. We have to find him, look for it until we find him ". Hear the wise words, Hyukjae smiled and hugged him.

"You know, what the thing I like about you?" Hyukjae said in an embrace. Sungmin just muttered 'what it is'

"You, can always make me calm" Hyukjae replied.

"I love you" Hyukjae continued his speech

"I love you too" Sungmin hugged Hyukjae tightly.

___

Hospital

Kyuhyun did not ask Ryeo Wook when he woke up and was in the hospital, the reason is because he knows that he passed out last night. Ryeo Wook chuckled when he was peeling an orange peel, of course, Kyuhyun would faint. He did not eat all day, he does not eat regularly since he met with Donghae. His stomach was empty and his body will be weak. Fainting is something that is going to happen next. Ryeo-wook was not surprised about this.

Kangta came into the room where Kyuhyun in care. He laughed at Ryeo Wook is busy peeling fruit for Kyuhyun. then he approached Kyuhyun who just staring out the window daydreaming.

"Nothing interesting out there? you look so focused "kangta tried joking

"He does not focus, hyung. His mind was not clear which part of the earth "Ryeo wook said. Kangta just laughed.

"I don't know what happened to you. But eat, you have to watch your health. Remember Kyuhyun, concerts will be at the start of the week again. Make sure you have a healthy "kangta reminds Kyuhyun. heard kangta talk about the concert, kyuhyun remember donghae words "I'll get back to you, if you cancel the whole tour concert this year. What are you able to? you will lose your dreams, if you want to come back to me " Kyuhyun closes his eyes, he was too dizzy to think of all donghae utterances. "If I say, I've Become a e, do you still want to come back to me?". Kyuhyun can't even forget the hurtful words. Sentences are always repeated again and again in his head.

"Kyuhyun seems to have moved to other earth again" wooky scoffed kyuhyun.

"Shut up, Kim Ryeo Wook" Kyuhyun emotion.

"Please, don't fight. Still many things I should prepare for the concert, I'll take care of everything, you ... You must be healthy. Understand. I'm leaving now "Kangta leaving Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

"What do you want? porridge, soup, pasta? say, I will give you anything you want, which is important you have to eat "Ryeo Wook trying to be nice.

"I want to Donghae" Kyuhyun answered very quickly. Ryeo wook sighed loudly.

"Donghae can't you eat" replied wooky origin

"But he can make me satisfied" Kyuhyun replied

"oh God Cho Kyu Hyun, can you stop thinking about Donghae in times of illness like this" stand wooky

"I wanted to. But can't "

"I know you really love Donghae, but I don't know if you're as crazy as this because Donghae"

"What you fainted because him" asked wooky. Kyuhyun was silent for a minute, then he answers weakly.

"Donghae, came to see me last night"

"Really? for what? "

"Pay the debt to me"

"Do you accept it?"

"I don't want to, but he forced me". Wooky silent, waiting for Kyuhyun continued his speech.

"He said he would get back to me"

"Really? so you fainted because you're too happy "Ryeo Wook smiled happily, but his smile disappeared when Kyuhyun continued his speech.

"He'll come back to me with one condition"

"Oh, what terms?"

"I have to ... canceling all tour concert this year" heard this, Ryeo Wook emotions to rise. He repeatedly chided Donghae and alleges donghae that crazy.

There is no longer any conversation after that. Kyuhyun shut his mouth, and wooky don't ask again. He was very upset with what donghae say to Kyuhyun. then, wooky took his backpack, put on his jacket and get ready to go meet Donghae at 'Seoul Cafe'. He was eager to preach to Donghae, if he wanted to hit him could. When wooky step out with a rush, Kyuhyun did not ask and just be quiet. Busy with his own thoughts anymore.

***

Seoul cafe, an hour later

"Hi, I'm Kim Ki Bum. I was a good friend of Donghae "Kibum introduce before Yesung and Shindong. When it is at rest, they are free to do anything. Donghae asked kibum come to sample the food at the cafe, and introduced him to his hyung.

"Hello, I'm Yesung and him, Shindong" Yesung and Shindong introduces himself.

"Hyung, kibum is the person who helped me pay off debt". Hearing that, Yesung and Shindong looked at one another. Though initially confused, but eventually they smile.

"Wow, thank you very much" Shindong thanked

"So, from now on. I'm going to stop looking for a job in the evenings. I'm just going to work at the cafe. you satisfied? "Donghae smiled

"Of course. It is our hope, you know "Yesung laughed. Shindong whispered in yesung ear when kibum and donghae talk.

"So, Donghae already paid off its debt on Kyuhyun?" Shindong whispered

"Yes. And I'm curious, what happened to Kyuhyun now. He must have been very frustrating "Yesung replied in a whisper as well.

"Are you crazy, hyung?" Donghae asked confused

"You're crazy" Shindong and Yesung shouted simultaneously. Making them all laugh. They don't stop laughing when Yesung and Shindong cursed donghae each other in turn. Until they heard someone screaming in the back entrance of the cafe (there is a special place for guests. Hangeng allow anyone may enter, if there is someone that they (all workers) know to have a place of privacy). them looked up to see.

"I thought, Lee Dong Hae is crazy"

"Kim Ryeo Wook" Yesung certainly recognize it.

Ryeo Wook walked into the room and quickly hit Donghae, Donghae until fall. Kibum tried to help Donghae to wake up. Yesung and Shindong was silent, too confused by all he saw. Such was satisfied with what he did, wooky smile. All that was there staring blankly wooky. Especially Donghae, he does not fight because he knows wooky is a friend of Yesung.

"Why did you hit me? what makes you so mad at me? I did not even know you "Donghae want to know

"Kyuhyun. Cho Kyu Hyun. You know him, right? "Wooky confirmed. Kibum surprised, he clearly recognizes the name. But kibum was silent. He thought, maybe it's someone else with the same name.

"Maybe once I knew, but now I don't want to know" Donghae replied dismissively

"I don't believe, Kyuhyun will fall in love with someone like you"

"I also don't believe, if I ever fall in love with someone like him". Wooky want to move forward again to hit Donghae, but Yesung and Shindong quickly stopped him.

"Ryeo Wook stop. What exactly is going on, I have never seen you this angry before, what happened to you "Yesung tried to dissuade.

"He's a jerk hyung, he's so evil. He told Kyuhyun to cancel his concert this year, if Kyuhyun going back to him. He was crazy! "Wooky shouted. Donghae was not surprised. Yesung and Shindong shocked. And kibum, he was shocked over Yesung and Shindong. So, is that kyuhyun he knew. A famous pianist from New York. Although he was very surprised, but he chose to remain silent.

"Have you gone mad, Lee Dong Hae. Kyuhyun told to destroy his dream. You really are crazy. You should be treated in a mental hospital. You think, Kyuhyun will do all that? You think, Kyuhyun will choose you instead of his dream? You think, Kyuhyun will easily destroy his dream just to get you back him? it's not going to happen, Kyuhyun no fool "wooky very angry and took out all his emotions.

"You've paid your debt to him right? supposed to, you get as far away from him, not telling him to do something crazy like that " Kibum, once again surprised. He did not think that the money he gave to Donghae to pay the debt is to Kyuhyun. hear all wooky rage, kibum tried to unite all donghae words and wooky sayings. And he finally understood, and little understood. that Kyuhyun and Donghae have a special relationship.

"Donghae, what is it really?" Shindong said

"Yes"

"Donghae, you don't have to do it" Yesung did not believe

"Kyuhyun fainted, he's in the hospital now. All of it because of you "

"Because I? I told him not to faint "

"LEE DONG HAE" Yesung shout

"I have to get back to work, rest time is up" Donghae walked away. He even forgot if kibum was there.

"Base cowards" Ryeo Wook screaming.

After Yesung and Shindong apologizes to Ryeo Wook, they go back to work because the break is over. Wooky back to go to the hospital, but suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. Wooky feel confused because he did not know the person. But he remembered, this man is with Yesung and the other in the cafe earlier.

"Hi, I'm Kim Ki Bum"

(No response from wooky)

"You said that Kyuhyun was in the hospital? can you drive me there? "

"You know Kyuhyun?" wooky said

"Yes. He's a pianist from New York is not it? "

"You, his fans?"

"Maybe. But I want to see him not as a fan, I want to meet with him to talk about Donghae. I wanted to apologize for Donghae "kibum trying to be nice

"You know Donghae?" Wooky not stop asking

"Yes. He's my best friend when the school "

Ryeo Wook try to think for him or don't meet Kyuhyun. but see kibum the seriousness and friendliness, wooky eventually take him to the hospital to see Kyuhyun. although he did not know, what is the purpose and plan kibum.

___

"You know Donghae?" Kyuhyun asked when someone admitted that he knew Donghae.

"Yes. I know him "said kibum

"I also know you. You are a pianist from New York. I was one of your fans. But, my coming here is not to ask for an autograph or ask about your concert. I come to you to ask forgiveness for donghae mistakes. I heard from your friend, I'm sorry "

(Kyuhyun glanced wooky and glares at him)

"Donghae is not wrong. And it has nothing to do with you "

"Of course nothing to do with me. Because, I lend money to donghae  to repay you "try kibum honest, Kyuhyun shocked.

"Money?" Kyuhyun asked. Kibum nodded

"I apologize on behalf of Donghae. I hope, you forget everything. You don't need to take seriously the words "

Kyuhyun silent. He was thinking about what kibum something to say. Donghae borrow money from him, to pay the debt. Kyuhyun never wanted to receive the money, he never demanded Donghae asked to return the money. So, when he had an idea came into his head. He told wooky to go to his apartment and took an envelope which he kept in his bedroom drawer. Wooky not understand, but he obeyed and went to the apartment Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun asked kibum to wait until wooky back to the hospital. He told kibum that there was something he wanted to give. Kibum did not ask, he just guessed that Kyuhyun wanted to leave something to him to be given to donghae. During the wait, kibum have questions about concerts and other things about Kyuhyun as a pianist. Kyuhyun did not ask for more when kibum just say he was a friend of Donghae while still in school. And kibum also not questioned about anything.

After wooky up and give the envelope to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun handed the envelope to kibum. Kibum felt confused, but Kyuhyun explained to kibum that he wanted to return the money.

"You don't receive this money? you don't want this because Donghae receive borrow money to me? "kibum not understand and misunderstand

"I will not accept this money. I will not accept any money from Donghae. I did not ask him to change my money. I did not require him to refund my money. I sincerely helped. That's why I return this money to you. It's yours, so Donghae did not have to pay back to you. I would assume that all of this does not happen, that Donghae did not pay me anything "

"But ..."

"Don't say anything on Donghae, assume that we never meet today"

"If you forced me to take this money. let's just say, I have paid donghae debt to you. He borrowed this money to you instead?. please, understand me "Kyuhyun pleaded

"Okay. I will keep this confidential. I assume all debt issues completed. And I would assume this is only accidentally meeting "agreed kibum

"Thank you"

Kibum out of the hospital. Just by looking at the way Kyuhyun doing so, he could guess that kyuhyun really loves Donghae. That love is very sincere to Donghae. That Kyuhyun, Donghae want to go back to him. Kibum was amazed at Kyuhyun. However, given the hate donghae make sure he does not, if donghae can be happy with kyuhyun if they get back together. Is it possible they will get back together?. or this is an opportunity to kibum take a place in the side donghae. It could happen, but ...

Is Donghae really love Kyuhyun again?

It is not definite.

***

After what happened yesterday, kibum met Donghae at Seoul cafe. He wants to tell all about Kyuhyun. about him come and apologize to Donghae, and about kyuhyun being in the hospital. When it was break time, kibum sighs see donghae reaction when he uttered the name 'Kyuhyun', so kibum understand that donghae is so hated kyuhyun, but kibum also feel confident that donghae still have love for him.

"Kibum, come on ... please, don't need to talk about him anymore "Donghae tapping fingers on the table.

"But what are you doing wrong"

"What's wrong?"

"to ask a pianist canceled concert is the biggest mistake. You should not talk like that "kibum trying to tell.

"I asked for terms like that, because I knew he was not going to do it. So, you don't need to take this seriously "

"What if he thinks your words seriously? what if he actually canceled a concert? what if all that happened? "kibum asked, wanting to know donghae answer

"No way. If he did that, I thought he was crazy! "Donghae laughed, making kibum worry.

"Donghae, this would be a big mistake if he canceled a concert. You know what's going to happen? ". Donghae just shook

"Kyuhyun had to replace all loss. And it's in a very large number, why? because it is not just one or two concerts that are canceled, but dozens. It will further increase the number of losses. Then, a concert of pianist who canceled abruptly, will get a reprimand, scolding even Kyuhyun will probably lose all of his fans. You have to remember Donghae, fans of a pianist is not an ordinary person, not teenagers who were shouting and probably will give meaning to his idol. Fans of a pianist is a musician, people who have high interest and intellectual, not haphazardly. Can you imagine, if Kyuhyun actually canceled a concert, he would lose all his dreams "kibum explained. Donghae bit scared to hear kibum explanation. He did not even think that far for a result. Donghae knew Kyuhyun was clear that people are very stubborn. he was nervous, and think 'what if Kyuhyun actually do'.

"Kyuhyun is not going to do that. He's smart and genius "Donghae remain confident

"Everyone is going to be stupid and idiot because of love, Donghae" kibum still keep trying. He wants Donghae told Kyuhyun not to think about it.

"What are you trying to scare me?" Donghae getting restless

"No, it is what happens if Kyuhyun did"

"Then, what should I do?"

"Apologize and let Kyuhyun still live concerts. If you want to open a new story, you must close and lock your past meetings. Don't let any remaining gap. Let Kyuhyun through life, and you live your new life "

"I ..." Donghae was not sure. kibum smile, he understands that it's difficult.

"You still love him, Donghae? I know you're mad. But before you're sorry, you must think again. If you really love him, give him a chance and get back to him. Don't let you're sorry and unhappy your new life without him "

Donghae did not answer kibum question. He knew how he felt, he knew that the love is still there. However, he was afraid to give a chance to Kyuhyun who had betrayed several times. It is difficult if you still love someone so you hated. Donghae knew Kyuhyun sincere and still love him. But it still kept clear hatred, and Donghae could not avoid the hatred.

Kibum. if Donghae opened a new story, he would decorate his new life. Kibum is an honest, kind, friendly, never hurt Donghae. Not ever. Donghae want to try to learn to love kibum back, rather than having to go back to Kyuhyun that he could not be sure his honesty.

"Kibum, do you still love me?" Donghae asked, a little surprised by donghae question. He was confused by the answer. Should he be honest, or lie. But, this is a chance to get back together with Donghae.

"Donghae, I love you. Nothing has changed "kibum answer honestly

"Why? why do you still love me? "

"I don't have a reason. what loving someone needs a reason? I think not "

"If I say, I want to try to learn to love you again, is it okay? because the only way that can make me forget Kyuhyun was loved and loved others "Donghae trying to say, because it is very difficult to do so.

Kibum did not answer. For a moment he was silent, see the sincerity in the eyes of Donghae. After he made sure that Donghae was not joking, kibum kissing donghae. Small kiss without passion at all. Donghae was shocked at first, but he did not resist and was silent. After separating, kibum smiled at Donghae and provide an answer.

"Yes, I will teach you to love me"

(Donghae smiled and hugged Kibum)

***

Kyuhyun sat down at the piano. Tenth slender fingers began to move over the keys of the piano and began to the strains of beautiful sounds. Ryeo Wook is there glanced anxiously Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun has repeatedly tried to finish his piano playing, but always ride off with the middle of the song. His mind is so messed up and he always weary sigh every time stop in the middle. However, Ryeo Wook started paying attention to Kyuhyun, since he does not stop anymore. Even when Kyuhyun started singing, Ryeo Wook know, Kyuhyun successfully.

 

~ The quiet night has turned dark, the white candle has started to cry

The moonlight has turned cold, the music almost losing its voice

The dawn breeze is cooling now, but my hug is empty

Whose arms are you in, at this moment?

I hugged my dreams till I was awake, the world before me blurred

I run with your memories, happiness seems so far away

I hugged my loneliness here, can you hear my heart being broken?

I say blessings to myself, not believing that you do not love me any more

I watch the stars to sleep, even the coffee has turned cold

But my heart pain has woken me up, almost turning the world upside down

The dawn breeze is now cooling, becoming the black and white photos

 

Who will you think of, at this moment?

I hugged my dreams till I was awake, the world before me blurred

I run your memories, happiness seems so far away

I hugged my loneliness here, can you hear my heart being broken?

 

I say blessings to myself, not believing you do not love me any more

This is a kind of torture

Where have you gone, my left side?

 

This is very thorough

That you've said our love has expired

I hugged my dreams till I was awake, the world before me blurred

I run with your memories, happiness seems so far away

I say blessings to myself, not believing you do not love me any more

I hugged my loneliness here, can you hear my heart being broken? ~

 

Ryeo Wook smiled and cried seeing Kyuhyun playing the piano and singing. Finally he could finish it. After returning from the hospital, kyuhyun promised that he would finish a song that he has made. Hear the lyrics, wooky know that the song was on the show for Donghae. Kyuhyun became very quiet, he never spoke if not essential. Although wooky feel very sorry, but he can't do anything. Last time, when he was told that he hit Donghae, Kyuhyun was very angry with him and don't want to talk to him.

"I, want to sing this song at the concert" Kyuhyun said suddenly

"It was nice"

"But, if I should continue the concert?" Kyuhyun said to himself

"Kyuhyun, stop. Forget all donghae sayings"

"But only that which could make it back to me " Kyuhyun replied briefly

"Are you sure you believe what he was saying?"

"I believe"

"But, he's not so easy to trust you again, Kyuhyun. so, forget what he said. Ignore it "wooky trying despite knowing there will be no result

"But that's the only way Kim Ryeo Wook!!!! "Kyuhyun voice rising, making wooky surprised.

reply kyuhyun speech will not be heard, also complained again will not change anything, so wooky chose silence and ignore Kyuhyun. whatever he tried to do for his friend, will never be heard. Kyuhyun is mad, blind because his love is so great to Donghae. Wooky keen to bring Kyuhyun to a mental hospital to examine 'whether he's really crazy' or 'mad towards', and after that must be treated. Wooky very frustrated with the attitude of Kyuhyun.

"Return to New York, and you will succeed to forget Donghae, Kyu"

Kyuhyun and Ryeo Wook looked up to see who was talking. Kyuhyun shocked, he never told anyone that he's considering returning to Seoul unless wooky, Sungmin and Donghae possible. But he was surprised to see the arrival of a person, at a very inopportune moment. Why is he back? why did he have to show up again? why he should not come at the right time?, why?

"Who are you?" wooky asked

"I'm glad to see you again, kyu"

"Kyuhyun, you know him?" Wooky asked Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun nodded.

"Oh my God, who else is Cho Kyu Hyun!" Wooky frustrating.

"How did you know I was here?" Kyuhyun stared at the man before him wonder

"Choi Siwon always know everything about Cho Kyuhyun. you know it "Siwon smiled. Kyuhyun sighed and chuckled impatient, he turned to go but Siwon holding hands and forced him to turned.

"I still love you Kyuhyun. always, forever. Whatever happens, wherever you go and ignoring me, I still love you "Siwon convincing.

"I go to any extent. Always ... forever, I never loved you "Kyuhyun challenged. Wooky just watching the two argue.

"Is there is not the slightest feeling of love for me, kyu? little. Is not there? "

"No."

"Can't you learn to love others? learn to love me? Donghae was going to leave you, and you have to accept that decision, kyu. You must live for the future, not silent like this for the past that will never return "siwon so restless, he loves Kyuhyun. after he find out about kyuhyun whereabouts of the person he pay, he quickly met Kyuhyun. but he does not want a situation like this. he heard all about Kyuhyun. Siwon thought, this is the perfect time to show up and get Kyuhyun back.

"If I have to learn to love others, it's not you. Will never be you "Kyuhyun confirmed. He did not know why, he always felt angry when met Siwon. Given this handsome man ever made a shattered relationship with Donghae.

"Kyuhyun, but I love you so much. I promise to make you happy more than Donghae gave you "

"Thank you. But i don't love you "

"Kyuhyun!!" Shouted wooky, saying he felt Kyuhyun very outrageous.

"I'm better life suffers. Provided that with Donghae, not too happy, I could "

"You're crazy, Kyuhyun. I don't know what made you so in love with Donghae "Siwon looks disappointed

"Because when with Donghae, I always protect him. And when with you're always protecting me ". Siwon looks don't understand kyuhyun answer

"I was the one who wanted to protect, hug, listen, and make Donghae dependent and always come back to me"

"I don't want to be protected, embraced, listened to and dependent on someone, then ran to get back to him. I don't want it. And that's what I get from you, Choi Si Won "

"But you and Donghae broke up. It's over "Siwon still trying

"End? the end is the right word when I stopped to get Donghae. I will keep trying to bring him back to me. In any way "

"Kyuhyun, are you ..."

"One more thing. My love for Donghae is much larger, of your love for me. I remind you once again, wherever you're trying to love me. My love will never change. Just to name one, I swear ... I just wanted to pledge in the presence of God with only one name. Lee Dong Hae "

Siwon can't stand kyuhyun attitude that is so mean to him. He moved forward and hugged Kyuhyun by force. Wooky tried to separate and pull siwon to release Kyuhyun. it would cause more upset Kyuhyun, so wooky very trying to make siwon release his arms. Wooky know, though Kyuhyun was silent and did not move. His heart with anger peaked, before Kyuhyun doing something, wooky frantically kept trying to release siwon.

"Hey, Please release. Kyuhyun will do bad things to you if you like this "

"Please release .... please "pleaded wooky. Siwon did not care and kept hugging Kyuhyun tightly. Wooky stop separating, when Kyuhyun talk.

"Choi Siwon, let me go"

"No"

"Okay" with the power he had, kyuhyun pushing Siwon of hugs and hit right in the face. Siwon fell to the floor in surprise. Wooky sighed, he had warned Siwon, so he did not need to feel guilty.

"I don't believe you hit me, kyu" Siwon remove blood in the corner of his lips

"But I have done it. Wooky, kicked him out of here and make sure he would not come back here "at a brisk pace, Kyuhyun went into his room without a care in the state of Siwon.

Siwon stood up and stared at kyuhyun door. he did not believe Kyuhyun will hit. He does not believe Kyuhyun to be so rude. He was not mad at Kyuhyun, will never be angry. Because he loves Kyuhyun. but he felt angry at Donghae who has made Kyuhyun become like this. Kyuhyun to look pathetic. Although it does not look the slightest physical injuries, but Siwon could feel the emotional wounds so sore. The only thing he wants to do now is find Donghae and hit him.

"Never met Kyuhyun again, if you love him" wooky warns

Siwon did not listen wooky, his eyes still staring at kyuhyun door. He turned and left without care wooky upset that clicked on ignore. Siwon want to hit donghae, wanting revenge him, wanted to make him hurt like Kyuhyun hurt because of him.

___

Seoul cafe

After telling where Donghae, Hyukjae quickly asked sungmin to go see Donghae. Sungmin met with a friend who came to the seoul cafel yesterday, he said that he saw Donghae work there. Sungmin was very happy to hear the news, he was very grateful to his friend who had told him. And here's where the two of them. Hyukjae smiled, he can't wait to see Donghae. Hyukjae wanted to hug his friend. However, after ordering food there, they don't see and find Donghae. Hyukjae began to feel disappointed, but Sungmin asked him to wait and be patient.

Sungmin asked one of the waiters who deliver their orders. Is it true donghae working in the cafe, and the waiter nodded and said that Donghae work in this cafe is two years. But these days, Donghae did not come to work, it tells the waiter that Donghae was sick. Hearing this, Hyukjae appetite gone in an instant. See hyukjae face of disappointed, Sungmin then asked the waiter to tell the address where Donghae live. The waiter did not know, but he said that there was another waiter here who live together with Donghae, Sungmin & hyukjae no longer thinking went to meet the person who has the name 'Yesung'. When he reached the kitchen, Hyukjae was surprised to see someone he knew

"Hyukjae, what's up?" Sungmin saw Hyukjae surprised

"Kim Ki Bum, here" Hyukjae replied. Sungmin saw someone hyukjae pointed with his finger.

"Who is he?" Sungmin said

"Kim Ki Bum, is the first love Donghae"

A waiter who escorted him scream and tell Yesung, if there is someone who wants to meet him. Yesung turned to look, because at that time yesung with kibum. kibum also turned. Yesung did not know who the person standing at the front door. But Kibum obviously know the person.

"Hyukjae" kibum talk

"Kibum, why are you here? and, you .. what might Donghae living with you? "Hyukjae curious.

"Wait, Hyukjae" Sungmin patted Hyukjae

"No. I came here to look for Donghae, this is Yesung Hyung, Donghae stayed with him the past two years. and Yesung hyung, this Hyukjae and ... " kibum don't know sungmin

"Sungmin" Sungmin introduce myself

"Sungmin, they are donghae good friends" kibum proceed. Moments before discussing Donghae, they opened talks about kibum, tells everything about Hyukjae and Sungmin. Then they talk about Donghae.

"Donghae sick?" Hyukjae asked yesung

"Yes. Maybe he was tired. I asked him to break "yesung replied

"I think the pain is not physical, but his heart" kibum added

"because Kyuhyun?" Hyukjae asked again. After hearing stories about Donghae and Kyuhyun. Hyukjae was so anxious and worried.

"It looks like it because Kyuhyun" kibum nod

"Did not you say Donghae hated him now?" Sungmin said

"Of course. But I'm sure he still loves Kyuhyun "kibum smile.

"I don't believe, Donghae has so many people who loved him. I'm glad to hear it "Yesung saw kibum, Hyukjae and Sungmin. All three just smiled. There is awkwardness between them. Perhaps because they have not known each other for so long, especially yesung with Kibum, and Hyukjae with Yesung. But it also feels awkward Hyukjae saw kibum is in their midst. Hyukjae like kibum, kibum is a very nice person, and he remembers Donghae so crazy about him. It makes him fear is, Donghae could run from everyone, even Hyukjae and Kyuhyun. However, Donghae can't run away from a Kim Ki Bum.

"Hyukjae," Sungmin whispered, he was concerned at hyukjae attitude suddenly silent. Hyukjae did not hear a whisper Sungmin, he was worried about something. 'Whether, Kibum once again will bring donghae?'. his head is filled with all sorts of questions. Until he was surprised by the sound of yesung phone ringing, Yesung asks permission to receive calls.

"What Ryeo Wook?". The wooky.

"Hyung, what Donghae is in the cafe?" Wooky audible panic

"No. He was in the apartment. I don't allow him to work, because he was sick. What's wrong, why are you panicking? "Yesung are confused by the voice that sounded frightened

"Kyuhyun ... Kyuhyun, hyung "stammered wooky

"What's wrong with Kyuhyun?" Yesung said. Hearing the name kyuhyun, kibum, Hyukjae and Sungmin glanced yesung curiously.

"Kyuhyun wants to kidnap donghae!" Wooky talking very fast. but Yesung could be heard clearly. Yesung surprised.

"Kyuhyun kidnap donghae !!! " refrain Yesung makes three people who were there were surprised. After yesung turn off the phone. He looked at all that was there, and mumbling with confusion 'Donghae kidnapped by kyuhyun'.

"What!" shout all three simultaneously.

TO BE CONTINUE

A/n : Comment Please !!!