Heart

Love is Something That I Feel

 

-If you love someone, let him go.

If he come back to you, just remember that it is always yours-

***

Iron door handle it was very cold in the grip of Kyuhyun. it took great courage to get into Donghae room in the hospital. After he met and asked for an hyukjae explanation, Hyukjae telling and telling everything. So, Kyuhyun was here to see Donghae. But it is very difficult to organize his time.Kyuhyun opened the door and stepped inside. The smell of the hospital is never fun. Never make anyone calm. So piercing. It's cold.

His eyes saw the figure Donghae who lay motionless in bed, and various hoses and cables that connect the donghae body's to all machines and equipment that exist around the bed. With vain attempt Kyuhyun shifted his gaze towards the machines that show the condition of vital. He did not understand most of the machines, only his eyes fixed on the machine that shows donghae heart rate. Monitor is still showing irregular outline. Donghae heart is still beating. He is still alive.

Kyuhyun step felt heavy when he went to the side of the bed. Donghae's face barely visible behind all the bandages and oxygen masks. Donghae's eyes were closed. Looks very calm. As if sleeping. Kyuhyun had to say something. Silence will not help, if he spoke, whether Donghae will hear it? if Donghae will wake up when they hear his voice? whether expectations are too excessive? if one expects miracles?.

"You, not a princess. Why don't you wake up, before I make a scene? "Kyuhyun stared Donghae's face. He was silent, expecting an answer. Kyuhyun sat in chairs provided at the bedside. He sighed and looked down.

"I'm sorry" Kyuhyun felt his eyes burning. He took donghae hand

"I'm sorry, my fault and stupidity. I have wasted so much love, you've given me. After all that you gave me, I can only destroy and break your heart. I'm sorry, Donghae "Kyuhyun forced himself to stare at Donghae's face.

"If I may, I want you to stay with me" Kyuhyun felt very selfish. Donghae may not want to go back to him. But what he should not expect.

"Hyukjae, gave me a diary, yours. I read it. Are you stupid, why do you love me? I've hurt you, hurt you, break your heart many times. Again and again, and you keep trying to love me. You made me, like a coward, , jerk who does not have a heart, when you're still trying to forgive. I'm a bastard, Donghae. I'm an "Kyuhyun's face was wet with tears. Though he had promised not to cry. But he failed. Kyuhyun wipe his tears, trying to brave and strong. He heaved a sigh.

"What can I do for you, Donghae. You need a 'heart'?, What if I give you my heart. And you will be cured "Kyuhyun seemed to find the idea and was so enthusiastic about the idea, but Hyukjae who just comes in, forbids it happens.

"You're a fool. you're crazy. You think Donghae will be glad and happy if you donate heart? he's just going to spend the rest of his life to mourn your death "Hyukjae stepped kyuhyun closer and spoke firmly

"But Hyukjae, the only way to Donghae to live is to have a new heart. If I donate my heart. He will live "

"And you will die. What is brain damaged, kyu? humans only have one heart, if you gave it to Donghae. You're going to die, what do you think it's easy? What do you want to give your heart to Donghae, crazy ! "

"I'm going to do. I would do anything for Donghae, even if I have to die because of Donghae"

"Kyuhyun, you ...."

"Hyukjae you don't understand anything about my feelings. I'm going to see the doctor now "Kyuhyun very enthusiastic and brave to die just to Donghae. Even though it was very good, but Hyukjae still not received it. Hyukjae blocking kyuhyun.

"You're the world for Donghae. If you die, Donghae would not have the world again. Life though, there will be no happiness there. Why? because who in the world donghae wants is you. And you are him world "Hyukjae tried to explain to Kyuhyun, that without him, Donghae will not live happily.

"But I want to make amends"

"Is not this way. you can do it, without you have to die. You can change yourself, loved him more than he loves you. That is the best way to redeem all your fault "

"Then what about his heart?"

"We will find it. I hope, will someone donated liver for him "

Kyuhyun nodded, finnaly comply with Hyukjae.

"I will, always be here to accompany him" Kyuhyun looked at Donghae with a strong hopeful.

***

"Kyuhyun, you must go college" Hyukjae hands on his hips, trying to tell Kyuhyun to go to college. Kyuhyun has been absent four days and did not go to college, he always came home only to change clothes or take something that he needed to relieve boredom while waiting for Donghae.

"No need, I was smart, don't need to lecture" Kyuhyun smiled. He was busy cleaning donghae body with warm water and a small towel that is prepared in a small basin.

"What you don't get bored ? you're almost like people who live here "

"Donghae is here, so I will never get tired or bored. If you want to go, go. You can go on a date or anything. You don't need to worry, Donghae with me "

Hyukjae without conscious attention to what Kyuhyun did. He cleanses the body Donghae carefully. As he saw it, Hyukjae realized that he had never done anything like that for Donghae during his coma. Hyukjae chuckled.

"What you have to do things like that?" Hyukjae curious

"Of course, donghae must be kept clean"

"However, the nurse can do. What did you do that? "

"I had asked her, to clean"

"Aishh, you just want to touch Donghae steal. Right? don't take advantage of something like this, "Hyukjae just snickered. Kyuhyun did not care, he was so busy with his duties. After removing the remaining water, Kyuhyun  kissed donghae forehead and say 'I love you'. Hyukjae who saw it laughed. Feel funny with Kyuhyun behavior.

"Kyuhyun, may I ask you something?" Looking sweetness Kyuhyun to Donghae, Hyukjae raises curiosity on. So he wanted to ask and know the answer directly from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just nodded.

"Why did not you ever kiss and make love with Donghae. Why do you always turn it down? "This is a question that has been, Donghae want to know the answer. Because Donghae never asked Kyuhyun, Hyukjae wanted to try to help his friend.

"I'm afraid" it is a short answer. but hyukjae will not give up.

"Why are you afraid?" Hyukjae could see the nervousness in the kyuhyun face. Kyuhyun was not staring at Hyukjae, he just stared at Donghae with a sad face, and clutched he hand.

"When I kiss him, he will want it again, then again and again wanted. And continued that way, and if I him, we will do it again and again. Until we get bored and think of all that has no meaning anymore. In the end, kiss and make love to become a habit, and we would love to lust. if passion has mastered us, love will disappear. Love will only be limited to the symbol. And after that, love will disappear "finally, Kyuhyun spilled all the reasons that he had never told anyone.

"Woahh, I don't believe you have a reason like this. very surprising "

"You and Siwon, always do so. But in the end, Siwon was bored with kissing and that you give him. And then he came at me with eyes full of lust "

"But ... but, why do you .. you want to do with Siwon? "Hyukjae difficulty managing his words.

"Because I'm not afraid of losing him" Kyuhyun looked up at Hyukjae

"I'm not afraid if he left me. I'm not afraid "Kyuhyun repeated his words.

"But still, you can't do that, betray Donghae"

"I want to kiss Donghae. Damn, I even have always wanted to him. Every time siwon affect me, I always thought it was Donghae. Not Siwon. But I always hold my wishes. I'm scared, I'm scared to do that with Donghae. I was afraid he was going to make it as a habit. And when he tired of me, love will disappear. And he left me, and looking for others to do it, because has become a habit in the end "Kyuhyun raises his voice. Tone of voice that cracked, filled with fear. Kyuhyun sighed, and tried to calm down before continuing his words

"I just want a simple love with Donghae. Not because of lust. I want, donghae happy life with love. And I love that he lives happily "

Hyukjae did not believe that so serious Kyuhyun to undergo relationship with Donghae. He just knew, Kyuhyun is a jerk who makes his close friend wounded. But hear reason in his say, making Hyukjae know. why Donghae loves kyuhyun so much. Affair with Siwon, its impingement merely because he can't give what donghae want. He's afraid of losing. Albeit the wrong way, hyukjae could not stop admiring Kyuhyun.

"I think now I know why donghae so love you" Hyukjae smiled.

***

"There is a donor?" Kyuhyun asked Hyukjae who was explaining everything.

Hyukjae explained that there are donor who come. But not only Donghae who need donor hearts, there are many patients in the hospital waiting to get a donor heart. If Donghae agree to the terms that is given to him, he would be able to do the surgery and get a new heart. But Hyukjae know, it's tough. Conditions he and donghae are not sufficient to perform the operation, as it requires a very large cost.

"I'll take responsibility" Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and walked to the doctor's office. Hyukjae did not understand what kyuhyun purpose at the time, so he just let it out.

After one hour, Kyuhyun back. His face was filled with happiness. Hyukjae who saw it felt confused, he kept staring at Kyuhyun to wait for him to speak. But Kyuhyun did not even talk, he just sat down and holding donghae hands. Make Hyukjae increasingly don't understand.

"Kyuhyun, why are you smiling?"

"Donghae, you're going to be fine. Definitely " kyuhyun not considering the question of Hyukjae

"What do you mean?" Hyukjae still curious

"Donghae, I want to be the first, see you when you wake up. You have to promise me ". Seeing Kyuhyun did not answer the question, Hyukjae smirked and approached Kyuhyun. standing next to him.

"You did not hear? I ask, what's wrong with you? "Hyukjae emotion, but Kyuhyun just looked up and smiled at him, made him more irritated.

"Tomorrow, donghae will perform the operation" Kyuhyun smile

"Are you crazy, who's going to pay?" Hyukjae seemed  frustrated with kyuhyun actions

"Hyukjae, you don't need to worry. This is an opportunity. I've talked to the doctor, and the doctor agreed. Donghae will perform surgery tomorrow, and he will get a new heart "

"But Kyuhyun, it would require a very large expense" Hyukjae still panic

"I'm in charge. I've told you right, I will be responsible for any costs"Kyuhyun smiled again. It took a minute to hyukjae understand kyuhyun words. and after he realized, he just glared surprised.

"Are you, seriously?"

Kyuhyun nods

"But, how do you have that much money?". Kyuhyun just answer with a smile.

"Wait, don't tell me that the rumors circulating on campus that true?" hyukjae Said

"Rumors?" Kyuhyun did not understand

"Rumor that said that you were the son of a well-known businessman who has dozens of companies in Korea and overseas as well?"

"Who said that?"

"I've said, it's in the campus rumor about you. They say that you're not only smart and good looking, but, you're also very rich ". Speech Hyukjae just make Kyuhyun laugh.

"Don't laugh, I'm serious"

"The wealth belongs to my parents. Not me "Kyuhyun replied.

"Look. That's right, the rumors are true. Woahhhhh, I don't believe this. wait, what donghae know about who you are? "Hyukjae still curious. Kyuhyun shook his head.

"There's no one who knows, because now you know. It's just you, I think "

"Yahh!! If you're so rich, then why would you want to live in an apartment like it was rotten. You can stay in a luxury hotel with full facilities. Not live in an apartment that almost destroyed like that "

"I'll stay where there is Donghae"

"If Donghae lived in a shabby place. You will also live with him? "Hyukjae smirked. But Kyuhyun nodded firmly.

"Ahhhhh, you and Donghae are equally insane"

Hyukjae did not believe what he knew about a man named Cho Kyu Hyun. At first he only knew Kyuhyun was the boyfriend of his best friend, and he knew Kyuhyun was a student of art were put because he is very smart, he also has a face that makes many people winnowing crazy for him. But, after a lot of things going on. He like to know something new. That Kyuhyun was not so jerk as he thought, he had a reason for it and he just does not know how to solve it, and ended up doing the wrong way.

And that most surprised him was that Kyuhyun was actually someone in gossiping around campus. That he is the son of an international businessman who has built dozens of companies at home and abroad. It was very awesome. But he life the way Kyuhyun looks so simple, so that no one of those who know this.

"Kyuhyun, thank you. you're going to help Donghae" Hyukjae very grateful.

"Don't tell Donghae" Kyuhyun pleaded to Hyukjae to keep this.

"Why? This would be a good way for you to get back to him "

"No. I don't want to like it. So please conceal it in Donghae, let's just say that there are good people who want to help. I've asked for help from the doctor to keep this at Donghae. So help me too Hyukjae "

"But, kyu"

"I want Donghae back to me. But I'm doing this not because I want him to feel sympathy to me, and finally he would get back to me. I'm not the sly. I do this because I love him, I want to see donghae happy life. I will find a way for Donghae could give me a chance without having felt indebted to me "Kyuhyun explained.

Hyukjae is up feeling so amazed at Kyuhyun.

"Thank you. Once again I am very grateful to you, Kyuhyun "Hyukjae whispered to his self.

TO BE CONTINUE

Preview Chapter 6

"You're saying you want to be the first to see it awakened?" - Hyukjae

"Give me a chance, to love you again" - Kyuhyun

" more enjoyable when it do it with people we love" - Kyuhyun

"This is my new boyfriend, Lee Sung Min" - Hyukjae

"So, when you tell me you're busy, but, you have time to Changmin" - Donghae

"Stop it, I don't want to make Donghae worry me anymore" - Kyuhyun

"From now on. If you feel annoyed, jealous and did not like what I'm doing. Tell me, Donghae. Don't just keep it and hurt your own heart. I was your boyfriend, I want you to depend on me "- Kyuhyun

***

Author Say: I think this will be a long story, I want to create a new conflict. With new people coming. And make the story in between Donghae and Kyuhyun getting stronger. Because previously, there was no romantic or fun story for Donghae, so I wanted to make stories romantic to kyuhae in the next chapter (of course with a new conflict).

Thank you and please leave a comment !!!

***

Thanks to :

@kyuwifey > someone who is never tired of reading and giving comments. I'm so happy to have readers like her. loyal and understanding. thank you.

@AmySiHae_Eunhae > new readers who look quite interested in this fic. thanks for the comment. remain faithful to read, I hope kekekeke

@yurin_ > thank you for comment

@gaemgyu39 > thank you so much for the comment

***