Meet You in My Dreams!

Yong Jun Hyung's Love Story

That night Junhyung could hardly sleep. Was he being pursued by a stalker? She doesn't even seem like a normal person anymore. What does she want? How does she know things that she is not supposed to know? How did she know that he was living in this hotel, that he was in this country and that he was creeped out, that he was thinking about her and moreover, their schedules. Did she install a camera in the rooms or what? Whenever Junhyung closed his eyes, he felt a sense of motion sickness, like he was falling down from the top of a mountain. He was too stressed out. 

Junhyung opened his eyes. It was a dream. 

"Don't try to resist. This wouldn't help you in any way. You can't wake up until I let you go. Look at this; have you seen this before?" 

She was holding a bangle-like thing; the size of her palm or more. It was a dragon eating its own tail. It looked like gold but very old and unpolished gold. He ...had seen this somewhere. Where was it? 

"Let me give you a hint: This is ouroboros. For me, it symbolizes energy; energy which is cyclical, energy which is eternal and immortal. Kundalini energy. But of course, I am from a different Order of the Dragon. Have you ever wondered about your ancestry, Yong ssi?" She emphasized the word "Yong". 

Sweating and gasping for breath, Junhyung woke up. "What the hell was that?" 

He could see the blue light spreading across the room. It must be a full moon night, he mused. He quickly dressed up and got out to the balcony. The view was amazing. Bright and blue, Lady Luna shined like a goddess and below, the cherry trees swayed happily in the wind. After rubbing his eyes, Junhyung looked again.. 

....A fairy-like figure, clad in white, with black curly hair was standing beneath the shade of the cherry tree. She was looking at the moon; a glint in her eyes, a smile on her lips. Junhyung could see very clearly. Suddenly she looked upwards and their eyes met. There was warmth in her look. "We meet again." She said. But how? No...No way! She just spoke to his mind!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung was banging at the door like his life depended on it.

"Ya, what?!" Yoseob wasn't amused. 

"Yoseob-ah . . I think. . that girl's not human." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

P.S. Short, I know. And I hope you liked the "twist" in the story!

P.P.S Please do comment and tell me how you felt about the story.