Ending to Begin

Yong Jun Hyung's Love Story

 

“JunHyung, wake up!” Yoseob was sitting on Jun Hyung's tummy, trying to wake him up. But the rapper was too tired to listen to his favorite boy.

“Jun, we have a CF shoot today. Pali ireonaaa!!”

“Nae, arasso imma! Just be quiet for a few minutes!”

Jun Hyung got out of his bed and rubbed his eyes. Yoseob gave him one of the cutest smiles Jun had ever seen. This is what he loved about Yoseob: the guy was pure. It was easy to get along with Yoseob; he was pure love.

They both went to the kitchen after getting ready. Food was already prepared so they served some on a plate and started eating.

“You woke up?” Yoon Doo Joon asked in a matter-of-fact manner.

“Ow.” Jun Hyung was not in the mood to talk.

“How long are you going to sulk about breaking up with Hara?” Jang HyunSeung came out asking.

“I don’t know. Maybe a month? Two months? Or maybe forever?”

“Are you that crazy? You know better than that, right? Love comes and love goes. It’s nature’s law. Please get back to your life.” Doo Joon was seriously worried about his friend.

“Aish! I know!!” Jun Hyung got up and threw the food into the trash.

 

[Yoseob’s POV ]

 

I wish I could do something for JunHyung but he’s gotten so much more arrogant now that he’s broken up with Hara. I wish I could have saved their relationship. Maybe, I’ll talk to her when we reach the studio. After all she’s in this CF too.

 

[ Jun Hyung’s POV ]

I really don’t know how to face her. I don’t want to see her at all but I can’t help it. We’ll have to see each other more than what we’d ever want. That’s the peculiarity of the job we do. Sometimes I wish if only I was a normal boy and was doing a blue collar job. Life would have been so much simpler.

Aish . . It’s the studio. I hope the CF shoot get’s over soon. I really hope that I’d be able to bear the pain for so long.

 

[ Hara’s POV ]

He must be hurting more than me but I had no other choice than to break up with him. My career is something with which I cannot compromise. My dreams are mine and they have to come true. It’s sad but with us together, they will remain but dreams. I needed this breathing space. If only he got over me sooner.

“Hara-yah. Are you ready?” The manager-nim asked her in a tender voice.

“Nae. I’m ready. Are the B2st boys here?”

“Yeah, they are already here. We’re all waiting for you to come.”

“Oh no, I am ready. I’ll be there in a moment.”

“Yeah, kwenchana. Take your time.”

 

 [ Yoseob’s POV ]

 

JunHyung and Hara are doing okay. I’m glad the CF got over without any problem. We should just get back to the dorm as soon as possible.

“Hyun, shall we get going now? I want to sleep. A lot.” I told Hyunseung.

“Ah, geurae.. Let’s go.”

“I need to go somewhere. Why don’t you guys get going? Mithra hyungnim will come get me in some time.” I looked from JunHyung to Hyunseung.

“JunHyung, is it important?” I asked Jun.

“Very. I’ll die otherwise.”

“But Jun, we’re all there….”

Doo Joonie  stopped me.

“Let him go, seob-ah. He’ll feel better.”

Jun went down without a word. We stood there, looking at his sad figure ascending the stairs.