{+ -┆pitch perfect } >> jung dahyun's fashions!

∞ ⋮ narcissistic's applications ⋮ mass post

 

 

 

             

welcome to the sanctuary!     

 

Before anything, Dahyun has hands-down the coolest socks. She has an entire collection with practically every design and every color. She does not enjoy walking barefoot around the house so she wears socks or some sort of closed toe slipper. A majority of her house bottoms are grey. The only colored items she wears around the house are dark colored tops and matching socks. She does not care which one she wears, shorts or pants, it depends on the temperature and her mood. Sometimes in the winter, she'll even wear shorts around the house.
 
 
 
 

 

 

 the hell hole!

 

Dahyun is not one to go all out when it comes to school. If there's one thing about university fashion, it's all about wearing the "in" thing. She has to admit, sometimes she'll follow the trend but most of the time, she doesn't. She likes to wear form fitting clothes at school, not because it draws attention, but because she finds that it's more comfortable and convenient to walk around in than something loose and draggy. The colors that make up her school outfits are generally black/white. She enjoys the preppy look that teenagers like to pull off nowadays.
 
 
 
 

 

             

 the training room!    

 

gym training to be exact. dahyun likes to keep in shape so she prefers to go to the gym for about an hour or so everyday after school. she likes to wear themed tees and running shorts while working out. she's also a big fan with bright and eye-catching sneakers. her workout clothes are usually light colors because they repel heat and they also help in motivating her to push harder. dahyun plays three sports: figure skating, basketball and track. figure skating wears different attire. below will be one typical figure skating training outfit. the rest are for basketball and track.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

             

introduced to fine dining!     

 

 
dahyun always loved asymmetrical dresses. for her, she's found that a nice balance of light and dark colors in a dress work well with her skin tone. she's really not picky when it comes to dresses especially since she's never really seen the design on a majority of her dresses until the days she should wear it. her mother chose the design and got her dress tailored to fit dahyun. dahyun would never see the designs, she would only know her measurements.