file number 13 ┇ sun sun woo's application

∞ ⋮ narcissistic's applications ⋮ mass post

file number 13


sun sun woo :: watson the sociopath

— personal file

username: narcissistic

name: miranda

activiness: 10
 

— your identity

character's name: sun sun woo

nickname: watson ; general nickname ; to distinguish her last name from her first name, she often puts her name as 'sun woo sun'. when said out loud, 'woo sun' sounds like 'watson'. this nickname also fits her because of her love of dr. watson from the sherlock holmes series.

date of birth - age: 10 . 31 . 92 ; international : 20 ; korean : 21

place of birth - hometown: busan , south korea

ethnicity: 100 % korean
 

ulzzang: kim da hyun

links: i'm sorry. i just can't with hyperlinks. it's too much of a hassle because i forget what picture i put.

    

back-up ulzzang: jung hye won

links: but if you really want me to put hyperlinks, then i'll do so.

    

 

height - weight: 167.64cm ; 61kg

style: 

    

general outfits ; preppy and equestrian style. many of her clothes are nautical inspired or just plain "snobby rich girl" type. many of the pants watson wears are skin-tight and dark colored. you'll never see her wearing neon.

   

tops ; classic preppy style, as always. her tops mostly consist of button-up blouses, white/black trimmed blazers with gold buttons and cashmere sweaters. during the winter, sweater vests are a must.

    

shoes ; boots, boots and more boots. her style normally ranges from chic fashion branded boots to equestrian style ones. her favorite brand for shoes is dsw. in the spring, she wears channel ballet flats or ankle length boots.

    

accessories ; always gold and/or silver colored. plaid is a must in bows. patterned buttons are always on one of her outfits. headbands and thick bracelets complete the look.

extras: n/a


— your personal biography

personality:

⇨ elementary, my dear watson?

sun sun woo, or watson as she prefers to be called, is quite the interesting individual; an idiot, as some call her. watson is also a person of many names. in a nutshell, she’s not mean, she’s not nice she’s…neutral. neutral with alternative motives, of course. watson goes through life without feeling anything. she’s never connected with anyone, anything or has ever showed any emotion to anything. her medical records show that she is diagnosed with alexithymia but the term does not really do her justice. it’s not like she can’t express her emotions verbally, she just doesn’t have any emotion. she’s pretty much lifeless if you look at her from a different light. her face? blank. her words? no sign of empathy. watson is just like a statue; lifeless and dull.

⇨ you know my methods, watson.

watson has a certain charm that is unexplainable; according to one direction, it’s one thing that she’s got. and they need that one thing too. her speech, since it lacks any emotion, just slips out of without a thought. her communication skills, though they are poorly developed, are very fluent. it’s easy for her to say whatever she wants without caring. for example, if she thinks that the shirt you’re wearing right now is ugly, she wouldn’t hesitate to tell you it’s ugly. you could yell at her for time and eternity but whatever you’re saying would just go in one ear and out the other. academically, watson was never a bright student. she understood the general idea of her lessons but never bothered to even read the lectures or take notes during class. heck, it would be the cause of a miracle if she even handed in her homework.

⇨ you and your habits are of no surprise to me, my dear watson.

even though she could be the worst possible friend to have on the face of the earth, people still think that watson is worth something. they enjoy her company since she listens for more than half the time and is very honest when asked for her opinion. it’s not likely for her to give advice but when she does, it doesn’t make sense at first then eventually, when the time is right, you’ll understand. she appearance is ominous but she possesses a certain attraction that is so very alluring to others, despite her outer self. she’s a lot like an elf. no one can hate her. they may dislike her but they can never fully hate her. first impression wise, one normally feels…neutral, around her.

⇨ the perks of being a sociopath

a sociopath takes on the qualities of being manipulative and cunning so it’s safe to say that watson takes on these qualities to some extent. because she has no care for other people, it’s only natural for her to only look after herself. she never recognizes the rights of others and feels that only she has “the right” to do what she wants. though she appears to be charming and caring towards people, she actually sees people as mere instruments to be used. she’s not too obvious with her actions either. those who are recognized as naïve, shy or gullible are usually the ones unintentionally hurt by watson. without you knowing, she could be humiliating you or dominating you in the nicest and least obvious way possible. kind of creepy, don’t you say?

⇨ on the contrary, watson, you can see everything. you fail, however, to reason from what you see.

it’s no surprise when someone says that watson has no problem lying coolly and easily. her lies only benefit only herself and could put others in danger. since she spends most of her time watching and listeing rather than being caught in the in-crowd, she ends up noticing a lot of things. those things, even if of little importance, plays a big part in her blackmail and tale spinning. it is almost impossible for her to be truthful on a consistent basis. to be honest, watson is unaware that she’s lying. she believes in her lies about her skills, abilities and background. the way she tells her lies is just so natural that you can’t tell if it’s fact or fiction. Another perk about watson is that she is very convincing; so convincing, she could pass legitimate lie detectors. long story short, she is a pathological liar.

⇨ i know, my dear watson, that you share my love of all that is bizarre.

watson has the incapacity for love; as if there’s no room for it in her heart. this is where it gets confusing for most people. when she shows emotions such as warmth, joy, love and compassion, it is more fabricated than experienced. she follows what she sees in tv programs and tries to imitate what they are showing. i mean, tv programs are just portrayed by “actors” who “act”, am i right? since she isn’t genuine, neither are her promises. most of the promises she makes are empty or have no sincerity behind them. when someone feels betrayed by her, she talks her way out of it and then…bam! everything is back to normal again! if life was just as easy…

⇨ everything in this world is relative, my dear watson.

because of her inability to empathize on the pain of others, she’s often called ‘heartless.’ this is not entirely true. if she were heartless, she wouldn’t even bother fending for herself – but she does. watson believes that she is all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, has no sense of personal boundaries and has no concern of her impact on others. she isn’t conceited but does take pride in herself for being independent and self-reliant. as a young child, she had more or less of a history of behavioral and academic difficulties. usually, the effort she put in to her activities were half-hearted or just enough to “get by.” she was able to get through her years of school by kissing up and conning others. most of her homework was done by her parents, siblings or classmates. sometimes, she was even excused for not doing her homework by the teachers! it is noted that she has a problem making and keeping friends but she does get passed around from one group to the next. no one has anything against her and you can’t really hate on someone who hasn’t done anything to you.

⇨ education never ends watson. it is a series of lessons with the greatest for the last.

there is no valid explanation or reason for watson to be like this. many assume it is a side effect of a dysfunctional family or lack of communication with her family. it’s not something that can be cured, it can be helped but never cured. watson takes prescription pills for anti-depression and others but she shows no sign of improvement. doctors say that if she wants to get better, she should take them on a regular basis but she doesn’t. often, she skips because she’s either too lazy or just doesn’t feel up to it.

background:

watson was born on halloween day in 1992 to mr. and mrs. sun. her father, sun seung gi, was a neurologist and her mother, sun seul ki, was a neuro surgeon. watson has two siblings; an older brother and a younger sister who, like her, are diagnosed with personality or mental disorders. there were supposed to be four sun kids but the youngest was lost during child birth. it’s really interesting how the kids of two neuro specialists are born with neurological disorders, isn’t it?

her and her family have been around many cities in south korea. sungmin was born in gwangju, sung rin was born in cheongju, chungcheong, the youngest sibling was born in jeollam suncheon and watson in busan. after the youngest died in childbirth, the suns moved back to busan and settled there. it wasn’t the most convenient place to be since her parents’ jobs were in seoul and their schools were in seoul but they made do with it. her parents thought that seoul was a very crowded place and that it would be better off for the kids to grow up in the country. every morning, they would wake up 4:00 and leave the house by 4:45-5:00 so they could all get to work and school in time.

as a young girl, watson was always detached from her family. frankly, all the members of the sun family were detached from each other. they didn’t know how to connect with each other and they didn’t know how to approach each other’s differences. her older brother, sungmin, had a severe case of dyslexia and was schizophrenic while her younger sister, sung rin, had multiple personality disorder. times weren’t so happy in the sun household. their parents loved them very much but it was hard for them to deal with their kids. they were always thinking about the life the kids had ahead of them and most of the time, they would cry at night. watson was aware about the family problems but didn’t even bother doing anything about it. she didn’t do anything to make matters worse but she wasn’t of any help either.

eventually, they realized that the ‘wake up 4, leave at 5’ schedule was putting more stress on the kids so they transferred them to schools in busan when sungmin was in 6th, watson in 4th and sung rin in 3rd. sungmin attended school in busan middle school and watson and sung rin in gamcheon elementary school.

all through elementary school, watson kept to herself. she was known as an anti-social and was often sent to the school counselor to discuss her problems. she never said anything to them though. but she wasn’t all alone in elementary. she always spent breaks with her siblings and always waited for them outside of their classrooms at the end of the day. when sungmin left for middle school, it was sung rin and watson who looked out for each other. it was easier for sung rin to make friends because she was the more outgoing one of the three so when she finally settled with a group of kids, she began making excuses as to why she couldn’t walk home with watson after school. watson saw that sung rin was beginning to stray away from her so she stopped waiting outside sung rin’s classroom and just went straight home.

when watson left gamcheon, she went on to busan middle school at the same time sungmin was entering his last year there. in middle school, she became more active; not socially though. she isn’t that awesome. she ended up getting involved with a few ‘interesting’ kids in the school. they were a little trio who called themselves “the shamrocks.” the shamrocks thought that since sherlock was a cool name, they thought that naming themselves something that sounded relatively close would make them cool too. even though she had sungmin in the school with her, he was never around because of his appointments with the nurse and his counselor. this meant that watson needed something to do in the mean time until their parents came to pick them up. she hung around with these kids for a while and eventually got involved in their little doings.

it turns out the shamrocks were actually a little “detective” groupie who went around trying to solve campus mysteries. the leader or “head detective” was a japanese/Korean boy who went by the name conan edogawa. the other two were george and mitch whose real names were jang junho and lee chi min. there was another girl who would often tag along with them, young ae mi, who was referred to as amy. some cases were things like, “what happened to teacher kim’s gradebook?” or “who’s dating who?” you know, usual stuff. eventually, by the time they were in 8th grade, they started taking their little detective business out to the streets. they had a few cases in which someone’s ex-boyfriend ran off with their money and things but nothing too big that they couldn’t handle.

her parents got off the train at late hours so after sungmin and her picked sung rin up from school, they headed back home. sometimes though, group meetings would end late for watson so she just told the other two to go ahead home without her. whenever the meetings let out, she walked home by herself. that was until someone in particular transferred into the school. he want by the name, kim himchan. he wasn’t the fittest of all people, quite chubby in fact but there was something about him that watson couldn’t shake off. when she was walking home after a meeting one day, himchan decided to talk to her on his way home. they found that they were both in the same neighborhood and himchan made it his goal to walk with her every day they had practice. she didn’t really care whether or not she walked home with someone but she let him anyway. himchan often called her “one of his best friends” but she never called him anything back. her response was either to stay silent of just shrug her shoulders.

nothing much changed in high school – same old, same old. himchan and her went to the same high school, kyungnam high school. over the summer, himchan had considerably grown into a more attractive boy. he got rid of his heavy prescription glasses for contacts and lost a lot of weight. watson never realized how much he had grown over the years. little did she realize that she was begin to develop as well. rumors were spreading that her and himchan were dating because of all the time they spent together during the day. other than that to be honest, not much happened in her high school life because most of her family was dull, the lamest family in the neighborhood. himchan and her weren’t into drinking so that ruled out any high school parties and would every so often attend a school dance when himchan was in the mood.

most of her activities were heavily decided on by himchan because he wanted them to be in all of the same classes and activities. when himchan got his license, he would drive her to her house and drop her off before he headed home. often after school, he would drag watson with him to take her to the mall to eat or a restaurant. he pampered her and treated her like a princess. watson never thought of this than much more of a friendly gesture. her parents had hope for her to have some love or affection in her because if she didn’t, she would have never stayed friends with himchan for such a long time.

senior year marked the separation of the two; school wise anyway. she was accepted into yonsei university college of medicine, department of neurology and planned to major in biology with a pre-med minor. himchan went on to yonsei university college of engineering, department of chemical and biomolecular engineering and planned in majoring in chemical engineering with an acting minor. since they were on the same campus anyway, things between them didn’t get too distant. during her first year, she went to go look for a job. one of her classmates who she hung out with recommended her to the “shamrock corporations.” without thinking much about it, she applied and in two weeks’ time, she got accepted without an interview.

watson thought that it was odd that no one even bothered to interview her so she got a little bit curious as to what was going on. on her first day of the job, she was surprised as to who ran the company. Standing right in front of her desk were conan, george, mitch and amy. she thought that she was dreaming and then it hit her. shamrock corporations was a detective agency run by the founders of “the shamrocks.” for the first time in her life did she ever get so mad.

during monthly rookie evaluation, she caught the eyes of the big bosses of shamrock agency, otherwise known as the main sponsors. the big bosses were lee sooman, yang hyunsuk and park jinyoung. every year during rookie evaluation month, they would leave their headquarters to look for rookie detectives with potential…and watson happened to be one of them.

likes: 

⇨ himchan ; it’s a love / hate relationship with this boy

⇨ preppy clothing ; it’s chic, comfortable and just her style

⇨ sherlock holmes ; that man…er character, is her inspiration

⇨ dr. john watson ; the inspiration of her nickname after all

⇨ the shamrocks ; though she hates the name, she can’t help but like them

⇨ Sherlock quotes ; tries to use them on a daily basis

⇨ sarcasm ; her sense of humor is as dry as a desert after all

⇨ not a lot of people know what she likes. most people just have a general idea.

dislikes: 

⇨ himchan ; it’s a love / hate relationship with this boy

⇨ persistent people…people who whine…heck, people in general!

⇨ idiots ; they’re the worst kinds of people

⇨ weirdos ; she thinks that there’s no reason for them in this world

⇨ rap music ; it bothers her because it’s a bunch of idiots talking to a beat

⇨ music ; she can’t think if there’s music

⇨ silence ; she can’t think without noise

⇨ when she’s judged ; everyone hates being judged

⇨ arrogance ; even though she can be a bit arrogant at times

⇨ ignorance ; those people just need a slap in the face

⇨ effort ; “effort is pain” #watsonquotes

⇨ not knowing if she’s bored or just hungry ; we all have that feeling

fears: 

⇨ anthropophobia ; fear of people or society

⇨ dementophobia ; fear of insanity

⇨ social phobia ; fear of being evaluated negatively in social situations

⇨ sociophobia ; fear of society or people in general

habits: 

⇨ because she’s from the countryside, she speaks with a busan accent

⇨ known for having a slight lisp but is heavy because of her retainer

⇨ if someone explains something to her, she says “what?” because she wasn’t paying attention

⇨ she takes her meds whenever she can because her watch ran out of battery a long time ago

⇨ sometimes she skips her meds altogether because she doesn’t like them

⇨ her eyes cross if she stares at something for too long

⇨ eats when she’s bored

⇨ lies. a lot.

trivia:

⇨ has a male samoyed named ryder and a female border collie named blair

⇨ had a younger brother who died during childbirth

⇨ the new york knicks and the miami heat are her favorite basketball teams

⇨ is taller than her mom by 7cm / third tallest in her family

⇨ diagnosed with alexithymia

⇨ her favorite animals are tigers and wolves

⇨ thinks that anything that isn’t preppy, isn’t worth her time

⇨ her only known friends are kim himchan and lee ‘sandeul’ jung hwan

⇨ is a diehard fan of sherlock holmes

⇨ she only has 5 followers on twitter and instagram

⇨ her twitter and instagram name is @dr_watsonsun

⇨ her cellphone wallpaper is a picture of himchan [ he put it there ]

⇨ favorite song is only hope by mandy moore

 

— welcome to the school

enrolled, etc:

⇨ recommended by the big three

during the monthly rookie evaluation at shamrock corp. watson had caught the eye of the big bosses. they had asked if she would be interested in joining the hyeongsa academy family. at first, she didn’t know the importance of the three so she just took the card and shoved it into her back pocket without even taking a second glance at it. a week later, she gets an email from hyeongsa academy asking if she would consider her offer or even take a day trip to the facilities. again, she ignored it. she was perfectly happy with the school she was in and she didn’t want to give up on all the work she’s put in to majoring in a high salary career. i mean, who would give up being a doctor to become a detective? that’s nuts!

when another rookie evaluation took place, she was promoted after her test session. she was willing to accept the promotion but there was a catch that she wasn’t really keen on. if she wanted to continue on with her promotion, then she had to leave her current school to study at hyeongsa. watson refused her promotion and went home, still with her rookie badge. that night, himchan had arranged plans for them at a restaurant near cheonggye stream to celebrate her passing her evaluation. during dinner, watson asked himchan if he would be okay with her leaving yonsei. this got him worried. He told her that he wouldn’t be okay with it and asked why she was asking weird questions. she then explained to him the conditions that had to be met for her promotion. himchan felt that it wouldn’t be fair of him to hold her back from her promotion only because of he didn’t want her to leave.

after dinner, watson still didn’t have an answer from him. as they were walking alongside the stream, he brought the subject back up. he told her that, “i’ll let you go there but i have one condition.” When she asked what his condition was, he said, “there will be other guys at that school. the next time i see you, i don’t want to hear that you like anyone, okay?” watson agreed since she knew that she would never look at a guy in an affectionate way.

she then went through the enrollment process like any other student would; tests, admission fees, applications, you name it.

a month later, she was accepted.

code name:

watson ; well, it's a detective name so why not?

specialized in:

⇨ crisis negotiator

watson, as i have said before, has a way with words even though the has no heart behind them. she’s good at convincing people with her words through experience so it has given her an upper hand in the field. the exact definition of the technique of crisis negotiation is, ”…a technique for law enforcement to communicate with people who are threatening violence, including barricaded subjects, hostage takers, stalkers, threats, workplace violence, or persons threatening suicide.” in watson’s case, she deals with all sorts of people, not just those who are threatening violence. her role as a negotiator is to deescalate the subject by talking them down rather than using lethal force against them.

the role of a negotiator is to find a personal connection with the subject and keep them at a common level. watson is the best person for this. since she has been through many different situations in her life, one being part of a dysfunctional family and actually having a disorder of her own, she can easily maintain common ground with the subject. the negotiator asks many questions such as, “why are you doing this?”, “do you really want to do this?” and also reassures the subject by saying, “we can help you through this but only if you put your weapon down.” or “there’s always another way.” if the negotiator fails to make a connection with the subject, they or any tactical leader, can make the call to use lethal or non-lethal force against the subject to take him/her down.

weapon: 

⇨ pistol : .44 magnum

⇨ long range weapon : barrett .50 cal [ sniper ]

⇨ short range weapon : whatever’s at hand. it could be a pen or a toilet plunger for all we know.

education: 

⇨ special education

because watson has a record of having a disorder, this is often the first priority when finding suitable education for her. since she was in the middle of receiving college education, hyeongsa academy has provided her with the curriculum of her major course and minor course. aside from her regular courses, she also undergoes the traditional detective training because she is a first year at the academy. watson is provided with special education teachers who specialize in teaching people with narcissistic, antisocial or sociopathic disorders. she is now taught at the department of special education at hyeongsa academy. watson receives both normal and special education.

 

intelligence: 4 / 10

stamina: 7 / 10

agility: 8 / 10

perception: 1 / 10

boldness: 10 /10


— relatives background

father:  ⇨ sun seung gi ; 45 ; alive ; neurologist at seoul national university hospital

sun seung gi is very sensitive at heart despite his friendly “old man” appearance. he carries a lot of burdens in his life and often blames himself for his kids having mental or personality disorders. he believes that it is his fault as a terrible neurologist [ though it is not true ] that he wasn’t able to detect the problems of his kids before they were born. he rarely has enough time to see his children especially since he is always away at work in the hospital. though he majored in neurology, he also has a part time job as a geriatric doctor. his job is very stressful so he always comes home tired, that is, if he does come back home. sometimes he is at his office all through the next morning. he isn’t very good with words so it’s hard for him to express his feelings towards his family. seung gi wants the best for his family and since he cannot do so with telling his kids how he much he loves them, he does it using monetary ways. 

mother: ⇨ sun seul ki ; 43 ; alive ; neurologist at seoul national university hospital and ajou university medical centre

unlike most “fun loving” and happy-go-lucky moms, seul ki is the total opposite. she is a lot like seung gi in the way that they think. it’s easier for her to talk to seung gi rather than her own children because she sees him more than she does her kids. she’s a very prim and strict woman; always getting straight to business. she always knows exactly what to do in situations but when it comes to her own problems, she has no clue with what she’s doing. being a major in both psychology and neurology with a minor in special education, you would think that she would know what to do with her own kids – but she doesn’t. she is afraid that she might accidentally do something wrong and put her own kids’ lives at stake and she doesn’t want that. Whenit comes to parent/teacher conferences, she always blanked out on the question, “how are your kids at home? are they doing well?” she has no idea what is going on in the household because of her two jobs in two different care centers.

siblings:

⇨ brother ; sun sungmin ; 23 ; alive ; student at ajou university college of medicine

sun sungmin is the eldest child of the suns. like his two younger sisters, he also is diagnosed with mental and personality disorders. sungmin is dyslexic as well as a schizophrenic. when he was younger, his case of schizophrenia was severe but after his counseling sessions and other therapy classes, he has become more stable than he was before. he isn’t a man of many words though he is rather charming. many girls aren’t aware of his condition but when he tells them what they’re going to get in to, they think twice about it. he’s not antisocial but it’s not easy for him to make friends. he has a small group of friends that he hangs out with who also accept him for who he is. in the past, he has dated one girl but she moved away. Sungmin is probably the ‘cool’ one in his family because he’s not outgoing but he’s not weird either. he’s…normal. sungmin is the only child in the family to show signs of improvement with his conditions.

⇨ sister ; sun sung rin ; 18 ; alive ; senior at kyungnam high school

sun sung rin is the youngest living child of the suns. like her two older siblings, she is also diagnosed with personality disorders. sung rin has multiple personality disorder, otherwise known as bi-polar disorder. she began showing signs of her split personalities in elementary school when teachers had begun to notice her sudden change in attitudes during class. sung rin would often change her name depending on whose personality she was using at that time. she is known for having 5 different personalities and all of them have different intelligence levels as well. sung rin’s personality depends on the mood of the event she is in. for example, if she feels threatened, her tough side or her defensive side will come out and do the work. she is a bit complicated at times. sung rin only takes counseling sessions, not prescription medication.’

⇨ brother ; sun seung ri ; n/a ; deceased ; n/a

sun seung ri is the youngest child of the  suns. doctors was found that seung ri had dextrocardia [ heart on the right side ] and had a tumor in his brain. seung ri died during childbirth.

 

best friend: 

⇨ b.a.p ; kim himchan ; 22 ; alive ; student at yonsei university college of engineering department of chemical and biomolecular engineering

kim himchan is watson’s childhood best friend and former classmate. himchan, on the outside, looks like an intimidating guy but he’s really not. despite his deep voice, he is actually really caring and friendly. in watson and his friendship, he is the leader and the decision maker; whatever he says goes. he looks after watson like his own sister even if he knows that watson is pretty much emotionless. He is one of the few people that was able to befriend her other than lee jung hwan. generally, he’s an all-around type of guy. If he gets mad, he shows he’s mad. if he’s happy, then he shows he’s happy. there aren’t many things that himchan gets mad at unless it has something to do with watson and boys. it’s a well-known fact with himchan’s friends that he likes watson but watson can’t even take a hint.

friends: 

⇨ b1a4 ; lee jung hwan ; 20 ; alive ; student at yonsei university college of medicine department of surgery

lee jung hwan, or most commonly known as sandeul, is watson’s childhood friend and former classmate. unlike himchan, sandeul doesn’t share that close of a relationship with watson though he does enjoy her company just as much. sandeul is a bubbly person who acts like an elementary school boy. he’s a lot like himchan only his actions are cuter and he looks friendlier than himchan. it wasn’t until freshman year when watson and him started hanging out. at first, it was just a casual biology partnership but then eventually, they began seeing each other outside of school. their relationship as friends is very casual and laid back just as he is. he’s a gentleman and knows how to treat others the right way. he is aware of himchan’s feelings for watson so he doesn’t do anything that might get him attracted to watson.

⇨ oc ; young ‘amy’ ae mi ; 20 ; alive ; junior detective at shamrock corporations

young ae mi, or amy young as she prefers to be called, is watson’s employer, former classmate and close friend. amy is a sweet girl that you just can’t resist. she’s not aegyo-tastic but she’s cute in her own way. her main goal in life is to make everyone happy so often, she’s happy and smiling. she’s very humorous and enjoys working with others. even though she is a softie, when it comes to her work she gets serious. despite the fact that she is a bit of an airhead outside of her work, when things get rough she pays full attention and her intelligent side comes out. she has great leadership skills and isn’t afraid to tell people if they are wrong – she has to tell them nicely though.


love interest:

⇨ exo ; kim ‘xiumin’ minseok ; 22 ; alive ; student at hyeongsa academy

kim minseok, or xiumin as he prefers to be called, is pretty two-faced to be quite honest. he has a soft side to him but at the same time, he has a judgmental side to him. although his inner self can be a bit mean, xiumin’s outer self is a very friendly and optimistic person. he is able to balance out his personality because he knows how to balance harmony with authority. it isn’t likely that xiumin gets angry but he does have his up and downs.  though xiumin seems like a very open minded guy, he actually has a darker side to himself. because he depends on mostly himself, he developed his own self-pride. He likes to think highly of himself and likes to put himself before others. he’s very careful in talking about himself because he’s afraid of spilling out his personal traits; weaknesses and strengths. one thing that xiumin takes advantage of is others’ weaknesses. if he finds out one’s weakness, he’ll keep it in mind for future reference when he needs a favor. besides, it’s not bad to get a little help every once in a while. xiumin can be a bit of a smart-aleck as well. he isn’t afraid to speak his mind when it comes to setting people straight or really just to annoy them. he can be annoying at times but he likes to watch peoples’ reactions for the fun of it. his comebacks and witty comments can drive one to insanity because he just won’t stop. his sarcasm adds more salt to the wound. when confronted about his comebacks, he’ll act innocent and say, “what did I do?” complete with a set of puffed cheeks and puppy pout. one can’t deny xiumin of being cute, that’s why it makes people more irritated at him.

⇨ will meet eventually

i’m not entirely sure of how you’re going to write this or if he’s even going to be on the good side  but I can give you a general idea of how they meet.

let’s say that when the detectives were out working on file #13, they came to a place in which they had to split up. someone volunteers that they all go in pairs so that it’s safer. xiumin and wason get put together even though they have no clue who the other is. eventually, when everyone has left with their partners, they were the only two there and a lightbulb went off in their heads going, “oh so that’s xiumin/watson!” while they were exploring the place, xiumin tries to make small talk though he isn’t particularly happy going with her. they end up arguing the entire time they were together.

…something like that…

back-up love interest: 

⇨ b.a.p ; kim himchan ; 22 ; alive ; student at yonsei university college of engineering department of chemical and biomolecular engineering ; have met already

kim himchan is watson’s childhood best friend and former classmate. himchan, on the outside, looks like an intimidating guy but he’s really not. despite his deep voice, he is actually really caring and friendly. in watson and his friendship, he is the leader and the decision maker; whatever he says goes. he looks after watson like his own sister even if he knows that watson is pretty much emotionless. He is one of the few people that was able to befriend her other than lee jung hwan. generally, he’s an all-around type of guy. If he gets mad, he shows he’s mad. if he’s happy, then he shows he’s happy. there aren’t many things that himchan gets mad at unless it has something to do with watson and boys. it’s a well-known fact with himchan’s friends that he likes watson but watson can’t even take a hint.


rival:

⇨ oc ; mitako shibutani ; 21 ; alive ; student at hyeongsa academy

mitako is hyeongsa’s shining star…well, that’s what she thinks she is. mitako is like any other aegyo-tastic girl; kawaii and overflowing with aegyo. she’s always decked out in pink/white and loves to talk in her high pitched voice. her voice is naturally high but she makes it higher just so she’ll appear to be cuter than what she already is. even though everyone wants to punch her in the face, she’s actually not as stupid as she looks. one of the things that mitako is best at is making distractions or infiltration. she’s actually a smart cookie considering she’s a detective after all.

⇨ i hate you so much

ever since minseok and watson came back from the exploration, mitako became more jealous of their partnership. they had become assigned partners since then and mitako did not approve. before watson came to hyeongsa, mitako has been minseok’s former partner. the thing is, he decided to apply to be a solo detective just so he could get away from her. she has a huge crush on minseok and doesn’t like how watson treats him. watson on the other hand, doesn’t even know who mitako is.

 

— you've been officially registered as a student here.

suggestions: i was too busy trying to get the editor box to work to even notice. hahaha just kidding! you didn't miss anything :) [ though, i am serious about the editor box not working. it's going bat cray cray on me. ]
scene request(s): hm. could there be a scene where himchan and minseok have a bro-off or something? but you don't have to take my love triangle idea. but i would like it if there was some indication of himchan and minseok having a bro fight.

password: i don't really watch anime anymore but i did used to like bleach...until it ended.

 

"she's not my girlfriend!" & "go press the reset button on your life!"


{ i m a g i n e - d r a g o n s }