↷〈 the night show. 〉» the pessimistic owl. » seo jeong se's fashions!

∞ ⋮ narcissistic's applications ⋮ mass post

 

» EVENT ONE. SCHOOL WEAR

  

  

  

  

------------------------------

» EVENT TWO. COFFEE SHOP.

  

  

  

  

------------------------------

» EVENT THREE. CROSS COUNTRY TRAINING.

  

  

  

  

------------------------------

» EVENT FOUR. SEMI-FORMAL.

   
 

   

------------------------------

» EVENT FIVE. POSSIBLE DATE WEAR.

  

 

( here is a basic rudown of her style. )

style one : school wear

school clothes for jeong se are usually dark toned and comfortable to move around in. shirts are usually dark high-collared blouses and sweaters are lighter in contrast. the sweaters that she wears usually ranges from cable knit to nautical style. it all depends. pants are usually leggings or slim-fitting tights. she prefers not to wear baggy clothes at school so she doesn't get called fat. the shoes she wears with her outfits are usually boots or toms. every one in a while, she'll wear sperry's but she thinks that sperry's go well with skirts and tights, not pants.

style two : coffee shop

jeong se spends a good deal of her time at the coffee shop more than anywhere else [ she does her homework there too ] so she prefers to wear things that she can feel 'at home' in. the shirts she wears at coffee shops are usually long sleeves with graphics or hoodies. pants are pretty much leggings or sweats. jeong se usually wears converse or vans at the coffee shop so she doesn't feel so cramped up in boots. though, when she does wear boots to the coffee shop, it's either really cold outside or it's snowing.

style three : cross country training

her cross country clothes pretty much apply to everything she exercises for whether it be yoga, running or basketball. as far as tops are concerned, she will wear anything that allows her room to be flexible in. her avorite atheltic gear to wear is underarmour or columbia. underarmour cold gear, she believes, is the best for running in the cold / winter track. her bottoms usually depend on what she's doing. if she's running on a sunny day, she will wear shorts. if it's cold and she's running, she wears pants. she usually runs at night time since she's more active at that time so pants is more of the used option. nike is her favorite shoe brand. with sports, she prefers to wear brighter colors so it motivates her and keep her energized rather than wearing dark colors. lighter colors also repel heat so it's more efficient for her.

style four : semi formal

jeong se's semi-formal wear can already be used for formal wear since jeong se doesn't believe in 'semi-formal.' she usually wears black on formal occasions since she doesn't think any other color seems very fitting. black is classic. as far as heels go, she's not very picky but it has to match with the dress. she will never be caught dead wearing a black dress with red heels.

style five : possible date wear

if you were to chose me for this story, i decided to put together possible 'date apparel' as well. i was thinking that her dating fashion should change a little the more she gets to know minseok because she becomes more comfortable around him and eventually gets to the point where she wants to impress him. most of her beginning date wear are long sleeved dresses with a somewhat longer skirt. eventually, the skirt hem begins to rise to about mid-thigh and her style becomes cuter and more appropriate for her age. she doesn't go crzy with them but she will wear pastel and floral prints every once in a while. usually, date wear for jeong se is a reasonably lengthed skirt and a nice sweater or blouse. her shoes can be whatever she thinks goes well with the outfit like boots, flats, or whatnot.

style six : at home clothes [ not shown ]

jeong se doesn't really care what she wears as just as long as they are comfy and keep her warm. it does not matter to her if the pants or the top don't match. if she feels nice wearing them, then she will keep wearing them.