Going

Sorry For Being Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Minhyuk oppa went to my house that night with hot chocolates, marshmallows, and strawberries. He really knows how to cheer me up. But still, I'm dissapointed but thanks to Ilhoon I'm feeling better.

"Hyunae-ah~" he called.

"Hm?" I mumbled as I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

He bent his head down, I could see his sad face. "Whats wrong oppa? I'm not mad." I placed my hand on his chin, lifting his head up softly. "Its not about that.." he said without looking at me.

"You know about my dad's business at the US, right?"

"O-of course. Is there something wrong?" I asked worried.

"I know its so sudden but he wanted me to visit him at the US for a month, to teach me about the business. I'll go there on Thursday. Are you okay with that?"

Thursday? 3 days away from today?

My heart breaks a little when he said that. Of course, he's going to comeback. But one month without him? He went out of town for 3 days last week and I groaned every one hour about missing him. And the most important thing is, we'll not be able to celebrate our 1 month anniversary and he's going to graduate high school after that. That means lesser time for us to be together, right?

"1 month? Thats long." I looked away.

"Mianhae. I cant be a good boyfriend, huh?"

"No, thats not what I meant." I replied, feeling guilty. He looked at me, we had a staring contest for a while. He then held my face, I closed my eyes and I felt his lips touched mine, for the second time. This kiss was something I cant resist, it tasted sweet, combination of chocolates strawberries and vanilla marshmallows. He bit my lips a little before pulling away and embelled his forehead to mine.

"I'll call you everyday, I'll send you pictures everyday, we'll video chatting everyday." he said.

"Its only for a month, wait for me, okay?" he pecked on my forehead and we hugged.

"I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back.

Thursday-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 5:30 and I was supposed to be asleep but I'm at the airport instead cause Minhyuk oppa had the morning flight. He told me not to come with him but I grumbled all the way so he finally lets me~

We told both of our parents about our relationship and they were all fine and cool about it so thats a good thing.

"Hurry come back okay. And dont flirt with another girl there." I jokingly said, making him laugh.

"Ne, promise. Wait for me ok?" as he raised his pinky.

I intertwined mine to his and said, "Promise."

He pecked my hand, forehead, nose, cheeks and kissed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter