Being Used

Sorry For Being Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Saturday*

Your POV

Its 5 pm and I'm video chatting with Minhyuk oppa. He doesn't seem like he's in the mood cause he haven't asked me anything since the last 15 minutes, I'm out of topic so I stayed quiet too.

"Whats wrong with you?" he suddenly asked after a short silence, causing my anger to finally blow up.

"Whats wrong with me? Me? I'm the one who kept asking you questions and stuffs since the very beginning. I miss you a lot but you're acting like I'm bothering you! Why are you so clueless?" I scolded as my eyes starting to become watery.

"Hyunae-ah.. I didn't mean it that way. I'm just tired." he softed a bit.

"Well I'm tired too." I disconnected and covered my face with a pillow. My phone started to ring and the caller ID shows its from him, I didn't answer. A few minutes later he texted me about 5 times.

I got up and dialed Ilhoon's number, I used to call Haewon whenever I'm having a hard time but I really wanted to talk to Ilhoon, I miss him.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Ilhoonie." I answered back.

"Are you crying?" ok that was fast. I stayed quiet but I cannot help to sobs.

Him: "Where are you?"

Me: "What for?" I asked back.

Him: "Stay there." he said as he hung up.

I laid back down on my bed and about 10  minutes later there was a knock on my door. I didn't answer cause I know for sure its him. He opened the door and he saw me in this embarassing condition. Messy hair, sobby eyes, puffy red cheeks and worn out clothes.

"Your dad told me you're here." he said as he slowly approaching me.

 

Ilhoon POV

I sat down next to her. Her eyes were red and sobby. I cleared her tears and continue to her cheeks. She didn't say a word, she was just sitting quietly, she gave me the feel like, I could do anything to her at that moment.

"Stop my cheek." she removed my hand and hugged me right away. Making my eyes grew bigger but hey, I'm Jung Ilhoon, I have to stay cool.

"You once commanded me to stay still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter