First Kiss First Date

Sorry For Being Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Its Monday, I woke earlier than usual and made an awesome breakfast.

After that I went directly to Minhyuk oppa's house, which is right next door to mine..

"Excuse me, good morning auntie. I'm here to wake Minhyuk oppa." I greeted his mom who was reading the newspaper.

"Ne, been a while since the last time you woke him up, Hyunae-ah." I just smiled and went to his room.

I opened his door slowly. I decided to enjoying the view of him sleeping for a while before I woke him up.

"Oppa~ Minhyuk oppa~" I sang as I poked his nose. "Wake up sleepy head~"

"10 more minutes." he groaned as he pulled his blanket up, covering his face.

"Andwae, wake up nowww. I made you breakfast." I removed his blanket and opened up te curtain. I turned around to check on him again and this was my view:

"Good morning, Hyunae-ah." he blew a kiss and I blushed instantly.

"Come here pleaseee." he asked.

I sat down on his bed and he turned around facing me. His hands were on the wall and our face was just a few inches away. I swallowed hard. "O-oppa. What are you doing? You gotta hurry orelse we're gonna be late." I turned away, avoiding to have an eye contact with him. He smirked and began to my cheek as he began to move closer. A few seconds later I could feel his soft lips crashing to mine, our lips meet for the first time and he seemed to put on a lot of passion to this, me on the other hand, was enjoying too. My first kiss, with the person that I love the most.

He let go after a while and smirked at my blushing face. I stayed quiet, glancing at him. The kiss happened so fast.

"Umm, Hyunae-ah, I'm going to take off my clothes.."

I stepped out of the glance and blushed even more. "I'll wait for you at my house. Quick." I ran towards the door and went downstair directly.

 

Minhyuk POV

We ate breakfast together as usual and headed to school. Hyunae didn't talk much. She continued touching her lips as she blushed. She's so cute..

"Hyunae-ah, lets go to a date." I said as I tried to remove her hand from her lips.

"Date?" she realized and quickly put down her hand.

"Yep. After school at the _____ Cafe?" I raised my eyebrow and smiled.

"Hmm. Okay. I'll meet you there ok?" she smiled back.

"Mwoh? Why don't we just go together?" I asked confused.

 "Shiro. I want a normal date like other couples do." she g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter