Come With Me

Sorry For Being Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

While Minhyuk oppa was driving, I was trying to gather myself together.

Trying to forget what just happened between me and Ilhoon.

"We're home, Hyunae-ah." Minhyuk oppa patted my shoulder and smiled.

I went inside, mom and dad werent home yet so I went upstairs and Minhyuk oppa followed along.

"Lokk, oppa, I didnt mean to be rude, I was just tired." I  tried to explain.

"Its okay, I understand." he brushed off my hair that was covering my forehead and gave it a peck.

"And I also have something to tell you." he looked at me deeply.

"Hm? What is it?" I careened my head.

"Okay, I'll make this short." I just nodded.

"Dad wanted me to move to US and I want you to come with me." he added and I just froze.

"Pardon?" I asked, not believing what I just heard.

"Dad wanted me to move to US and I want you to come with me." he replied his words.

"Ahaha, oppa, stop joking around!" I slapped him a bit hard.

"I'm not, Hyunae-ah. Will you come with me?" he gave me a soft smile.

I stayed quiet for a while, looking down and avoided to have an eye contact.

If I go with him, that means I'll leave mom and dad, I'll leave Haewon and I'll leave Ilhoon.

But he's my boyfriend, and I love him, right?

"Gi-give me some time to think about it, o-okay?" I raised my head up and hold his hand.

He just nodded and hold me back.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter