Sorry

Sorry For Being Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

Its been a week since me and Minhyuk oppa are dating.

And I must say, he's probably the sweetest person ever. Things are going really well.

But on the other side, Ilhoon barely talks to me lately.

He didn't even join us for lunch anymore. He's like avoiding me. Seriously, whats wrong with that guy?

 

Ilhoon POV

I didn't talk much with Hyunae lately. But not talking to her doesn't mean I'm over her.

Infact, that girl is driving me crazy! I mean, she's very clumsy till she's making me worry like nuts.

For example, this morning she didn't saw the wet floor sign when she was on the way to the library till she almost slipped, and yesterday she bumped into a glass door, and on the other day she got a paper cut on her finger. See?

"Yo, Ilhoon. Let's get change, P.E is next." my friend said.

"Ok, wait up." I replied as I took my P.E uniform.

*P.E lesson*

The boys are playing basketball and the girls are playing volley ball.

 

Your POV

Its P.E class now and the boys are playing basketball, including Ilhoon. And okay, he looks really cool.

Some girls on my class are fangirling over him too. But remembering that he's avoiding me lately makes me want to throw a volley ball on his head.

"Hyunae-ah! Come here!" Haewon called.

"Coming!" I answered as I let go my view of Ilhoon. But guess what? I ran too fast till I didn't realize there was a ball infront and I tripped over and hurt my ankle. Haewon saw and run towards me. "Yah, are you okay?" she asked as she checked on my ankle. Suddenly a hand tapped on Haewon's shoulder and asked her to move. It was Ilhoon. He looked at me and let go a deep sigh as he carrying me up bridal style.

"Ilhoonie, put me down. Your fangirls are looking at me." I said, lightly pushed his chest.

"Shiro." he replied as he took me out of the gym. I turned around to check on Haewon and the others, their jaws were dropped.

"Where are we going?" I asked slowly. "Nurse office." he replied.

My hands were on his chest and is it just me or I could really feel his heart beating so fast?

 

Ilhoon POV

What did I say? She's not very clumsy but super clumsy.

I'm carrying her to the nurse office and my heart is beating so fast, I hope she couldn't feel it.

I put her down on the bed and trying to open her shoes so I could see her ankle's condition.

"I-Ilhoonie, I can do it myself." she said as she looked thru my eyes.

"But let me d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter