Telling The Truth

Couple Necklace (English Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of the rules of their teacher is that whoever is seated beside them would be their partner to all of their activities and they are not allowed to switch to other. In each row there are two table that are close to each other so it to easy for the teacher to see who are the student who switched. That is why, when their teacher said that Il Woo would seated beside Ji Soon, Ji Soon already know what would be the result of it. Aside that she know that she will always be partnered with Il Woo, she also know that Il Woo always to follow him around to ask what really happend between Ha Ni and Seung Jo.

When Il Woo sit beside Ji Soon, they could feel that all of the eyes of their classmates are staring to them, but Ji Soon ignore it and Il Woo the same. But the things that more distract Ji Soon is the attention that Il Woo is giving to her.

PJS: Would you stop staring at me, I'm losing my concentration.

JIW: But why for me it not disturbing and I know what I'm doing. Even all of our classmates is doing the same to you.

PSJ: I dont care what they are doing but would you stop what you're doing.

JIW: Why I'm the only one you're scolding? You should scold them also so they would stop then I would stop what doing.

Their teacher notice that they are whispering to each other and all the attention of the student are focus to both of them.

Teacher: Ms. Park and Mr. Jung I could see that you both are being friendly to each other even though this is only the first day of Mr. Jung being here, that a good thing but would you please stop talking to each other, your distracting my discussion aside from that all the attention of your classmates are focus on your conversation. There is a free time for that later.

 PSJ & JIW: Sorry!

Their discussion continued and Il Woo stop staring to Ji Soon also their clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter